• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the Low Godly Regeneration Negation. Is The Anti-Spiral powered by the Super Spiral Universe or Spiral Power?
I believe that the Anti-Spiral (their manifestation of thought aka avatar) is powered by their universe, which is apparently themselves. And by the way, their universe isn't Super Spiral Universe, Super Spiral Universe is just TTGL's compressed universe.

I believe that the Anti-Spiral (their manifestation of thought aka avatar) is powered by their universe, which is apparently themselves. And by the way, their universe isn't Super Spiral Universe, Super Spiral Universe is just TTGL's compressed universe.
Oh yeah, the pilots were inside the Super Spiral Universe. And where is the statement that The Anti-Spiral is powered by their Universe

Oh yeah, the pilots were inside the Super Spiral Universe. And where is the statement that The Anti-Spiral is powered by their Universe
Well there is no straightforward statement, but there are many indications that they are "the universe" itself, capable to control it freely even the flow of time and the probability, and are omnipresent within it, as well shotting down their planet didn't even powering them down a bit.

For "powered" thing, it is logical to assume so because "avatar" is still restricted to its true form, right?

"Simon's greatest enemy is this universe itself. The greatest, strongest, and most fearsome enemy that attempts to eradicate all creatures with Spiral power. Even before Simon and his comrades, numerous Spiral warriors have challenged the Anti-Spiral and been buried. Its form has no discernible substance, has capability to lightly transcend time and space, affects the multiple-dimensions. It is truly an entity that can be called "the universe" itself."

"The universe was a closed universe. How many years were reassembled there? Of course, it doesn't make sense to count the time that has passed by in this space. Until known, there will be enemies who have been frozen. Time began to flow again with that information. The isolated universe, which was created solely for the purpose of eradicating the Spirals, are a major element that make up the universe."

Well there is no straightforward statement, but there are many indications that they are "the universe" itself, capable to control it freely even the flow of time and the probability, and are omnipresent within it, as well shotting down their planet didn't even powering them down a bit.

For "powered" thing, it is logical to assume so because "avatar" is still restricted to its true form, right?

"Simon's greatest enemy is this universe itself. The greatest, strongest, and most fearsome enemy that attempts to eradicate all creatures with Spiral power. Even before Simon and his comrades, numerous Spiral warriors have challenged the Anti-Spiral and been buried. Its form has no discernible substance, has capability to lightly transcend time and space, affects the multiple-dimensions. It is truly an entity that can be called "the universe" itself."

"The universe was a closed universe. How many years were reassembled there? Of course, it doesn't make sense to count the time that has passed by in this space. Until known, there will be enemies who have been frozen. Time began to flow again with that information. The isolated universe, which was created solely for the purpose of eradicating the Spirals, are a major element that make up the universe."
Being powered by the universe because you are the universe is like saying I'm powered by a human because I am a human. The Anti-Spiral still does run on spiral power

Being powered by the universe because you are the universe is like saying I'm powered by a human because I am a human. The Anti-Spiral still does run on spiral power
Except the ones that the Team Dai-Gurren fought were just their avatar, nothing close to their true form although their power do.

But their true forms are their physical bodies? Which runs the universe completely, how exactly their true forms is a conciousness if they exist as the manifestation of conciousnesses of the entire race?
That's why they have Incorporeality, it says on their profile, "(The consciousness behind the manifestation doesn't have a body)"

Their true selves still can't be something physical like the universe, meaning their power source isn't the universe, and it's spiral power since they were once spiral beings. Which would logically mean Simon has Low Godly Regeneration Negation
They are still restricted to their race or their universe, means, if you nuke the Anti-Spiral race literally or nuke their universe, they will die. Yes they have Spiral power but that isn't the case here, I'm just saying that they are still limited to something they are reliant at.

They are still restricted to their race or their universe, means, if you nuke the Anti-Spiral race literally or nuke their universe, they will die. Yes they have Spiral power but that isn't the case here, I'm just saying that they are still limited to something they are reliant at.
But the universe was still intact for a little bit after Simon put a hole in them

But the universe was still intact for a little bit after Simon put a hole in them
Yeah, but after that it was destroyed immediately. I'm no longer against Low-Godly regen negation, I just wanted to say that they are indeed powered and restricted by their race or universe, if they are destroyed, then so is the Anti-Spiral.

Yeah, but after that it was destroyed immediately. I'm no longer against Low-Godly regen negation, I just wanted to say that they are indeed powered and restricted by their race or universe, if they are destroyed, then so is the Anti-Spiral.
What if it's because they were unable to maintain the Universe any longer? Their profile says that they're the ones that maintain the Super Spiral Universe, so if they maintain it, logically, dying would result in the universe's destruction

What if it's because they were unable to maintain the Universe any longer? Their profile says that they're the ones that maintain the Super Spiral Universe, so if they maintain it, logically, dying would result in the universe's destruction
That might be one of the possibility, yes. But we don't know tbh.

Can somebody summarise the conclusions here so far/what has been accepted?

Can somebody summarise the conclusions here so far/what has been accepted?
The following stuffs that are universally agreed here including by staffs.

-Better explainations for the profiles.

-Attack Potency upgrades, they are 11D on infinite universes scale now instead of just multiple-universes which means higher degree of High 1-C.

-Hax additions for the following characters:
-Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann's Mega Maelstrom Vortex Cannon back again to Immeasurable.

-Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann scales to Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann in Immeasurable attack speed.

Also, can you tag Crabwhale again? He seems kinda wonder where the Anti-Spiral's regeneration comes from.

Last edited:
They could perhaps have Black Hole Creation since the Spiral Nemesis was described as a runaway black hole that destroys everything, the very thing they were trying to keep in check being the plot point of the series. If not literal black hole then it could also be interpreted as void manipulation.

They could perhaps have Black Hole Creation since the Spiral Nemesis was described as a runaway black hole that destroys everything, the very thing they were trying to keep in check being the plot point of the series. If not literal black hole then it could also be interpreted as void manipulation.
Maybe limited Black Hole Creation, because they can't create the spiral nemesis until certain conditions are met. They can't create black holes at will

Edit: Every living thing within at most Complex Multiversal Range would die, along with the creator of the Spiral Nemesis itself. So this hax wouldn't be able to actually help for a win, they'd probably incon and in some cases lose

Last edited:
They have to have the power if they're keeping Low Godly in the the first place.

As for the other profiles we should probably start combining the various mechas into one page.

Now that I think about it, I think Low-Godly Regeneration Negation does make sense, I changed my mind about the Anti-Spiral are their own universe now, the "universe itself" just meant they are able to fully control it for 100%, including being omnipresent everywhere in it, yeah they should only reliant on their race just, since they are the thought body of the race. Simon blocked their regeneration, then their universe is destroyed, ultimately resulting in their deaths as well.

They have to have the power if they're keeping Low Godly in the the first place.

As for the other profiles we should probably start combining the various mechas into one page.
So is all the Gurren Lagann forms going to be on one Gurren Lagann page, or are they becoming a part of Simon? Also, Lagann should definitely be a part of Simon again

I honestly can't imagine how we can combine all the variations of Gurren Lagann into one profile, won't it be messy? Some of them have multiple keys already.

So he should have 4 different keys. One for episodes 1-8/First Half of Movie 1; 9-15/Second Half of Movie 1 to Beginning of Movie 2; 17-27/Rest of Movie 2; and Post-Apotheosis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back