• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And gurren lagann is still it's own profile. And so should STTGL and TTGL
So it's either all the Gurren Lagann become separate, or they all have their own profile, because if some of the forms are on one page and other forms on another, it's just gonna be messy. Gurren Lagann, actually all the forms function the same now, they shouldn't be apart. TTGL and STTGL can just be manifested by Simon alone now

If nothing else, I say we at least give all of the GL mechas a tabber or make it easier to go from one to another. As of now its sorta difficult to go from one to another.
This seems like a good idea.

Should we try to apply Qawsedf234's suggestions?

Also, please remove this from STTGL's profile. Never confirmed anywhere.

Explanations​

The Super Spiral Space is a realm with limitless universes and numerous dimensions contained within it, including an infinite multiverse. A single dimension of the Super Spiral Space is shown to be at least thousands of times larger than the Super Tengen Toppa's drill form in terms of area, while individual galaxies within it are shown to be nearly as large as the Super Tengen Toppa. This makes each dimension of the Super Spiral Space the size of hundreds of thousands of universes, with the mass of millions of universes. In the clash between the Super Tengen Toppa Giga Drill and Super Granzeboma's Anti-Spiral Giga Drill, the Infinity sign appears, showing their power to be infinite, before the entire Super Spiral Space realm is destroyed in the clash between Super Tengen Toppa and Super Granzeboma, each shown to be nearly equal in power.

Super Tengen Toppa is shown to be almost equal in power to the Anti-Spiral's Super Granzeboma, but just slightly weaker. The only other entity more powerful than the Super Tengen Toppa is its own creator and main pilot, Simon, who later defeats the Anti-Spiral without using any mech, but with a drill he creates from his blood. Simon is later mentioned to have the soul manipulation power of reviving the dead (which he refuses to abuse), and is compared to a God.

Edit: And this.

Note: The galaxy that the Super Tengen Toppa stands on has a diameter roughly half that of the Super Tengen Toppa's height. The galaxy is thus billions of light years in diameter, with an area that is millions of times larger than that of the universe's largest galaxy (which has a diameter of 6 million light years) and with roughly 1/5 the diameter of the universe. In addition, galaxies consist mostly of matter, whereas the universe consists mostly of empty space, which indicates that each galaxy in the Super Spiral Space contains more matter than an entire universe.

If it's the suggestion about all the Gurren Lagann going into one page, then yes, I agree that it should be applied

I was referring to using a tabber for all of the relevant profile page, so it turns easier to navigate between them

Also, please remove this from STTGL's profile. Never confirmed anywhere.

Explanations​

The Super Spiral Space is a realm with limitless universes and numerous dimensions contained within it, including an infinite multiverse. A single dimension of the Super Spiral Space is shown to be at least thousands of times larger than the Super Tengen Toppa's drill form in terms of area, while individual galaxies within it are shown to be nearly as large as the Super Tengen Toppa. This makes each dimension of the Super Spiral Space the size of hundreds of thousands of universes, with the mass of millions of universes. In the clash between the Super Tengen Toppa Giga Drill and Super Granzeboma's Anti-Spiral Giga Drill, the Infinity sign appears, showing their power to be infinite, before the entire Super Spiral Space realm is destroyed in the clash between Super Tengen Toppa and Super Granzeboma, each shown to be nearly equal in power.

Super Tengen Toppa is shown to be almost equal in power to the Anti-Spiral's Super Granzeboma, but just slightly weaker. The only other entity more powerful than the Super Tengen Toppa is its own creator and main pilot, Simon, who later defeats the Anti-Spiral without using any mech, but with a drill he creates from his blood. Simon is later mentioned to have the soul manipulation power of reviving the dead (which he refuses to abuse), and is compared to a God.

Edit: And this.

Note: The galaxy that the Super Tengen Toppa stands on has a diameter roughly half that of the Super Tengen Toppa's height. The galaxy is thus billions of light years in diameter, with an area that is millions of times larger than that of the universe's largest galaxy (which has a diameter of 6 million light years) and with roughly 1/5 the diameter of the universe. In addition, galaxies consist mostly of matter, whereas the universe consists mostly of empty space, which indicates that each galaxy in the Super Spiral Space contains more matter than an entire universe.
Isn't that like, ripped straight from the Gurren Lagann wiki?

Also always found it weird, as I could never find a source for it

Isn't that like, ripped straight from the Gurren Lagann wiki?

Also always found it weird, as I could never find a source for it

Exactly, it is ... literally just a copy-pasta from Gurren Lagann wiki, they are just implications and speculations with zero sources, like, "as big as the multiverse because the universe is huge" is already laughable. And that goes against the canon sources I have rn in the blog too, the Multiverse Labyrinth doesn't exist inside the Anti-Spiral's universe, the size of the TTGL is 5.28 billion light years at least not just 10 million for examples.

Last edited:
Also, can somebody write a summary of what we need to decide currently, and the arguments regarding it, please?

I think 1-B has been rejected.

I'm not sure about immeasurable

Hax has been approved by most people in thread afaik.

We're discussing on what profiles to merge and deciding on the clean up of the current profiles, as they do contain a lot of outdated stuff and are somewhat messy. Such as FTL as an ability for some reason.

Okay. Thank you, although a more elaborate summary would be appreciated.

I haven't been keeping up with most of the thread, which is my fault. Although for the last part about merging profiles:

• Some are in favor of having all main gurren lagann mechs be merged into one profile
  • Some argue they should stay as seperate as some of them are fusions, and we generally threat fusions as their individual profiles. For instance: Vegito and Gogeta
  • Most are in favor of Lagann's profiles just merging with Simon.

We're planning on updating some of the explanations and just make the profiles tidier and easier to read

Just wondering, but what is the size of Gurren Lagann's multiverse? I heard it was 2-B or 2-A
It is ultimately 2-A, the verse already has an infinite number of universes to begin with, and each of them splits again into their respective timelines. The Multiverse Labyrinth traps people to perceive infinite possibilities simultaneously by expanding the quantum cosmology, and the observed possibilities in Gurren Lagann means new universes are born.
"Trapped in the Multiverse. Last resort developed by the Anti-Spiral. It was a "multiverse" that traps people in infinite possibilities. I might be there, the future I wanted to be like this. People will stand up before the possibility of spreading anywhere. That is exactly the Anti-Spiral trap that takes away "will to live" from a person. The crew of the Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann are trapped in the multiverse. Stolen from their consciousness, they are simply drifting through the ocean of infinite possibilities ......"

"The "multiverse" is a universe that becomes real at the moment of recognition. It is a logical trap that no intelligent creature can escape from the multiverse forever because the possibility of a possible future changes directly into a universe. In Simon's case, for example, he is trapped in the possibility that if Kamina were alive and did not fight the beastmen, he wouldn't have died. There is an infinite number of possibilities, and hell will follow. It is no longer possible to return to the real universe after being affected by a different kind of multiverse.

The strongest and worst trap for the people by an expanded interpretation of quantum cosmology. The Anti-Spiral has dropped numerous Spiral warriors up to this point and forced them to ruin."

But how do we know they perceive infinite possibilities at the same time?
Because Nakashima gave an example of students were given a variety of color choices, it was increasingly difficult for them to choose more colors. With infinite possibilities, they would instantly freeze. With infinite possibilities being perceived, an infinite number of universes are created, with each universe branching off into infinitely more universes and so on in order to keep freezing their consciousness.
"Nakashima: Indeed. We are opposed to each other because we are in the same position. Also, I was impressed by a story I heard from my university psychology teacher around that time. He said, "I feel sorry for male students today." He said that if you take out 6 crayons and ask them to choose their favorite color, they can choose, but if you take out 120 colors, they can't choose. In other words, today's boys have so many choices that they can't choose. Girls, on the other hand, unfortunately, still have only about six colors to choose from, so they are able to choose cheerfully. When I heard that, I thought, "That's exactly what I'm talking about!". The reason for the youth's sense of boredom I was feeling fell into my own hands. And then, with a snap, I was blown away by "Gurren".

It is. When "presented with infinite possibilities," a person can't do anything but stand still and become stuck. But in the end, the only choice one can make is one's own will. That's what I wanted to convey to the young people, to show them that kind of straightforwardness as entertainment. That's the fourth part of the story."

But that's just the numbers, using the brane Cosmology, the multiversal structure is High 1-C actually.

I haven't been keeping up with most of the thread, which is my fault. Although for the last part about merging profiles:

• Some are in favor of having all main gurren lagann mechs be merged into one profile
  • Some argue they should stay as seperate as some of them are fusions, and we generally threat fusions as their individual profiles. For instance: Vegito and Gogeta

We're planning on updating some of the explanations and just make the profiles tidier and easier to read

Okay. Thank you for the information.

When I have the free time, I'll probably compile the profiles in a sandbox and re-arrange them to see how they look. Unless someone else chooses to do it first.

I don't think anyone has said anything about whether they're on board with Simon having 4 keys, instead of 3. So, who's in favor of 4 keys, and who isn't

Mind re-summarising what they are again? 3 and 4?
Key's are Episode 1-14/Gurren-hen | Episode 15 | Episodes 17-27/Lagann-hen | Post-Apotheosis. Episode 15 needs to be its own key because Simon went through an incredible power boost throughout this episode. Gurren Lagann became High 6-A in this episode, Lagann accomplished a feat that surpasses GL, and Simon had accomplished a feat that surpasses Lagann

@Elizhaa @Saikou_The_Lewd_King @TISSG7Redgrave @Newendigo @JustSomeWeirdo @Agnaa @Andytrenom @DemonGodMitchAubin @DarkDragonMedeus @Crabwhale

What do you think about this?

Either we put Gurren Lagann and all of it's forms in one Gurren Lagann profile or we put it all on Simon's Profile

Personally I'd rather put all the forms on Simon's Profile, but I get the reasoning for why some would say otherwise

Either we put Gurren Lagann and all of it's forms in one Gurren Lagann profile or we put it all on Simon's Profile

Personally I'd rather put all the forms on Simon's Profile, but I get the reasoning for why some would say otherwise
If I were to pick one, I'd pick the first. The second would likely end up pretty cluttered

Also brought this up before, but shouldn't STTGL be deleted? He's really just regular TTGL on steroids. he should probably just be another key

I agree with having all forms on Simon's profile; given he's on each of them; though the higher up forms are piloted by multiple people. But they're all at least optional equipment. Though, we'd also might need to do the same thing for other pilots in that regard. Simon is the type of character who typically works as a team. But I think it's fine for the different mechs to have their own profiles for reasons we keep Gogeta separate from Goku or Vegeta's profile.

I think that placing all of the Gurrent Lagann stages in one profile and Simon in another seems best if it is less cluttered, but if there is little difference, a single profile page for all of them is fine.

I think that placing all of the Gurrent Lagann stages in one profile and Simon in another seems best if it is less cluttered, but if there is little difference, a single profile page for all of them is fine.
I have a suggestion. Have 4 keys for Gurren Lagann, just like how we're planning to have 4 keys for Simon. For keys Episode 17-27/Lagann-hen and Post-Apotheosis, that's when all the other GL form's stats should be showed. Obviously not for keys Episode 1-14/Gurren-hen and Episode 15, because the other forms haven't appeared since then

To be honest I don't really care about the GLs placement now although I do prefer to have them separate rather than to be as one with Simon.

Since 1-B and Immeasurable are axed, and the hax seems are already accepted, I think we need to establish it, does Simon has Low-Godly Regeneration Negation or not?

If there are 4 keys for each of them, 8 keys in a single page are obviously too much.

If there are 4 keys for each of them, 8 keys in a single page are obviously too much.
What I meant is that all the Gurren Lagann forms will be in the last two keys treated as transformations. Like; High 6-A, 5-A in Arc-Gurren Lagann, 3-B in Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann, High 1-C in Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, High 1-C in Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. And the Post-Apotheosis key will just have High 1-C. We gotta remember that Gurren Lagann literally pilots bigger gunmen

Well, I am uncertain if that is a good idea. I generally prefer that we stick with standard page structures.

Well, I am uncertain if that is a good idea. I generally prefer that we stick with standard page structures.
We can do that. It's just like the other Gurren Lagann character profiles. They look like "Tier, tier in mecha". Like, "9-B, At least High 6-A in Lagann" in Simon's profile

I don't know. What do the rest of you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back