• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acausality Type 5

(The places you see as anti feat are not anti feat. Because other forms of Simon already depend on cause and effect, this is written in the data books, this is only specific to the form where Lagaan and Gurren Lagaan merge)

There are 2 important issues accepted in my old crt

1. The anti-spiral is the Universe itself (Added to profile)

2. In a universe with Aca4, simon has a higher degree aca 4 because transcendt caus and effect.

But there is something I missed while presenting these, and that is the probability universes in TTGL cosmology (multiverse type 3 for short).
(Already accepted)

The multiverse is a place where infinitely different possibilities of what happens at the moment of recognition are created. If I am going to school, I am going home in another universe and there are infinite possibilities like that.

In the multiverse 1 Universe is created for each possibility and there are infinite possibilities, Acausality 4 means being in a different causal system and if the main universe is in a different causal system, the cause and effect of the other Universes of Possibility are different and there are infinite different cause and effect in cosmology. In a multiverse with infinite different cause and effect cycles, like the situation in madoka, transcending cause and effect should be Acaussality type 5.

(In short, Nia+Gurren Lagan transcends cause and effect and there are all possible cause and effect in the Multiverse, so this is Acausality 5)

Supporting Context:
Chapter 27 (Aca5 They are form) Simon: Time, space and alternate universes mean nothing to us.

IMMEASURABLE ATACK SPEED​

Screenshot_20230710-224031_Chrome.jpg

[Possible Space-Time Axis Simultaneous Shooting]

[Special Moves / Episode 156] Super Galaxy Gurrenra: From the Near Past to the Near Future for an Immeasurable Number of Enemies

Gun's "Mega Vortex Cannon"

and "Mailstrom Cannon" of the gun as a probability

All cannons attack, firing as bullets.

and destroy them in any time, space, and dimension.

and destroy them in all time, space, and dimensions.

A bullet traveling through the past and the future is absolutely immeasurable atack speed

Last edited:

Acausality Type 5

(The places you see as anti feat are not anti feat. Because other forms of Simon already depend on cause and effect, this is written in the data books, this is only specific to the form where Lagaan and Gurren Lagaan merge)

2. In a universe with Aca4, simon has a higher degree aca 4 because transcendt caus and effect.

But there is something I missed while presenting these, and that is the probability universes in TTGL cosmology (multiverse type 3 for short).
(Already accepted)

The multiverse is a place where infinitely different possibilities of what happens at the moment of recognition are created. If I am going to school, I am going home in another universe and there are infinite possibilities like that.

In the multiverse 1 Universe is created for each possibility and there are infinite possibilities, Acausality 4 means being in a different causal system and if the main universe is in a different causal system, the cause and effect of the other Universes of Possibility are different and there are infinite different cause and effect in cosmology. In a multiverse with infinite different cause and effect cycles, like the situation in madoka, transcending cause and effect should be Acaussality type 5.

(In short, Nia+Gurren Lagan transcends cause and effect and there are all possible cause and effect in the Multiverse, so this is Acausality 5)

IMMEASURABLE ATACK SPEED​

A bullet traveling through the past and the future is absolutely immeasurable atack speed
Well ,agree

Transcend cause and effects, still get interaced normally, so no, there is no Aca 5 here. Also no, infinite possibilities with different possibilities take different path isn't Aca 4 or different causality, there is no standard to accept such thing as Acausality 4, or else i could slap Acausality type 4 for every verse that use similar cosmology

And Madoka is entirely different, she not just transcend cause and effect, but her existence was entire removed from the multiverse across past, present and future, no one remember who she is, no one can interact with her, completely detach from it

Transcend cause and effects, still get interaced normally, so no, there is no Aca 5 here. Also no, infinite possibilities with different possibilities take different path isn't Aca 4 or different causality
The multiverse is the creation in different universes of all the possibilities of what happens at the moment of recognition. He already accepts that the main universe is in a different causal system, then all the states of these causal systems will be created in infinitely different universes. which means that all causes and effects are found in the multiverse. Transcending cause and effect in such a cosmology must be Aca5.
And Madoka is entirely different, she not just transcend cause and effect, but her existence was entire removed from the multiverse across past, present and future
Unrelated to Aca5

Acausality Type 5

(Already accepted)

(In short, Nia+Gurren Lagan transcends cause and effect and there are all possible cause and effect in the Multiverse, so this is Acausality 5
Where is the "Transcend" link?
IMMEASURABLE ATACK SPEED
That's also negation of acausality type 3, anyway.

The multiverse is the creation in different universes of all the possibilities of what happens at the moment of recognition. He already accepts that the main universe is in a different causal system, then all the states of these causal systems will be created in infinitely different universes. which means that all causes and effects are found in the multiverse. Transcending cause and effect in such a cosmology must be Aca5.
1. No scan about transcended cause and effects
2. You literally argue that different universes has different cause and effect, and has acausality type 4 because different possibilities take different path, which is nonsense, and transcend the cosmology mean Acausality 5, which is even more nonsense
In the multiverse 1 Universe is created for each possibility and there are infinite possibilities, Acausality 4 means being in a different causal system and if the main universe is in a different causal system, the cause and effect of the other Universes of Possibility are different and there are infinite different cause and effect in cosmology

Unrelated to Aca5
You literally mention Madoka as your argument, even said that TTGL is similar to Madoka:
In a multiverse with infinite different cause and effect cycles, like the situation in madoka, transcending cause and effect should be Acaussality type 5.
Now you saying Madoka is unrelated??, that one hell of a counter argument. Also Madoka is completely different from TTGL anyway

Disagree completely with Acausality 5 as they were never treated as uninteractable.
um

um
Let's get the requirements out of the way: to qualify you need to have some statements that you're beyond causality to the point of being an unchangeable entity (essentially being unaffected by anything and everything that would affect the world in some way shape or form). Both of these are required for type 5 to be validated, as without these two, it can be taken as either a resistance to causality manipulation or type 4 Acausality or some other ability depending on the context.

I mean, the guy literally argue that there are a main universe and then there are other possibilities with different path and outcome, which mean different cause and effect which in turn mean Acausality type 4 for those possibilities, then transcend such cosmology mean transcend all cause and effect thus Acausality type 5

From what i remember the verse did shown that those possibilities is actualized and exists, Simon merged with his other self. But we simply don't grant Acausality type 4 because the verse simply have multiple timelines, possibilities with different history and outcome, that already nonsensical, and then transcend cosmology make it Acausality type 5 which is even more nonsensical

Where is the "Transcend" link
Already accepted. in my old crt.
No scan about transcended cause and effects
I said it was already accepted and put the link of the old crt there. Can not you see?
You literally argue that different universes has different cause and effect, and has acausality type 4 because different possibilities take different path, which is nonsense, and transcend the cosmology mean Acausality 5, which is even more nonsense
For everything that is known in the main universe, all the possibilities and infinite possibilities that can be in the Multiverse exist. If the main universe is in a different causality, there must be infinitely different causality possibilities in the multiverse.
Now you saying Madoka is unrelated??, that one hell of a counter argument. Also Madoka is completely different from TTGL anyway
I said the additional context you gave about Madoka is irrelevant to aca5. Modaka transcends cause and effect in the multiverse, which is an infinite loop of causality, so it is aca5. TTGL has the same situation.
The immeasurable attack speed seems to only apply to a specific attack/technique.
yes
Disagree completely with Acausality 5 as they were never treated as uninteractable.
I understand your refusal because you don't know cosmology. The author explains this situation and says why this new form transcends effect while cause depends on effect.
I mean, the guy literally argue that there are a main universe and then there are other possibilities with different path and outcome, which mean different cause and effect which in turn mean Acausality type 4 for those possibilities, then transcend such cosmology mean transcend all cause and effect thus Acausality type 5
All possible probabilities of every happening event exist in the multiverse.
Let's get the requirements out of the way: to qualify you need to have some statements that you're beyond causality to the point of being an unchangeable entity (essentially being unaffected by anything and everything that would affect the world in some way shape or form). Both of these are required for type 5 to be validated, as without these two, it can be taken as either a resistance to causality manipulation or type 4 Acausality or some other ability depending on the context.
this is body called a transcendent cause and effect and quantum body,And there's no anti feat in the form I'm talking about

One of the events supporting Aca5 is Simon's ability to break out of his multiverse prison, a trap that would normally be impossible to escape, to become one with nia.

One of the events supporting Aca5 is Simon's ability to break out of his multiverse prison, a trap that would normally be impossible to escape, to become one with nia.
Unless you can show evidence of him being un-interactable/unchangeable, as well as a clear statement saying he transcends causality, change, cause and effect, or something along those lines he can't get Acausality Type 5.

Unless you can show evidence of him being un-interactable/unchangeable, as well as a clear statement saying he transcends causality, change, cause and effect, or something along those lines he can't get Acausality Type 5.
After the union has taken place, simon said; time, space and alternative realities no longer matter to us. he says so

Then the Anti spiral rises to their level to equalize the conditions

After the union has taken place, simon said; time, space and alternative realities no longer matter to us. he says so

Then the Anti spiral rises to their level to equalize the conditions
That's not proof, anyone can say space and time do not matter to us. They need to be shown to be un-interactable or unchanging.

The author explains it in his data books by saying that he breaks Cause-effect and fate All that remains is the content of the causality system in the Universe, this is what matters. I proved it too

No, i cant see that.
Also i read your old crt and there is no transcendence.
Cause and effect and fate broke/exceeded in Simon's profile. I don't know the word that fully corresponds to its meaning. Even before I watched TTGL it was written in Simon's profile

Cause and effect and fate broke/exceeded in Simon's profile. I don't know the word that fully corresponds to its meaning. Even before I watched TTGL it was written in Simon's profile
I just checked his profile and didnt see that.
Edit: I see now. So there is a mistake in the profile because transcendence is not mentioned at all in this statement
Also this is not a proof anyway.
"Nia entered the cockpit of the Lagann, along with Simon. Each Lagann merged into Gurren Lagann. It was anger. It was sadness. It was compassion. It was every emotion one could think of. The feelings that each of us had in our respective universes appeared in the form of a drill, breaking through the wall. It was appearing in the form of two shapes and sizes, and they became one. If you have no choice but to fight, do not hesitate. We are not afraid to ask for power. If there's a wall, we'll hit and break it, if there's no way, we'll make it with our own hands! No, more. Breaks through cause, effect and fate, the cry of life resounds in the galaxy yet, more. Engrave the feelings of a friend in this body, and turn infinite darkness into light! -That's it. A power greater than the stars, greater than the galaxies. A power greater than dimension and time."

I guess this statement, right?
In this statement it only mentions that he can break such things.

Where is the transcendence here?

No, he talks about cause and effect and destiny as unimportant to him.
First of all this is not Transcendence "unimportant to him."
Second of all what you're saying is irrelevant.
Since in the previous scene he talks about breaking something, the context here is that he can break the cause affect and fate. and this has nothing to do with transcendence.

Back