• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alot of characters are stated to exist above Cause and effect but are still not type 5.
Because in the cosmology they are in, "all the causality systems that can exist" do not exist. Just transcend the cause-effect of A gives you aca4.

I already explained you everything else you wrote.

Because in the cosmology they are in, "all the causality systems that can exist" do not exist. Just transcend the cause-effect of A gives you aca4.
No, the "all casualty systems that can exist" is no where near type 5.
It's still in the system.

Because in the cosmology they are in, "all the causality systems that can exist"
That can be aca4 with the new standart. If so you already fullfill the requiment for not operate under any casuality now you need proof of him being uninteractable

No, the "all casualty systems that can exist" is no where near type 5.
It's still in the system.
It is Aca5 to transcend all causal systems that exist or could possibly exist, because there is no causal system left that can affect you. The context you want is for characters who have no proof that they transcend all causal systems.

It is Aca5 to transcend all causal systems that exist or could possibly exist, because there is no causal system left that can affect you. The context you want is for characters who have no proof that they transcend all causal systems.
You literally didn't provide any scans for this to be Acausality type 5.
Zero. Just being above Cause and effect dosen't give you Acausality Type 5. Period.

You literally didn't provide any scans for this to be Acausality type 5.
Zero. Just being above Cause and effect dosen't give you Acausality Type 5. Period.

One last time quoting the requirements:

"Type 5: Causality Transcendence: Characters with this type of Acausality are completely independent of cause and effect, existing outside causality. Characters of this nature require evidence of being unable to be changed by any effect that relies on a system of causality, meaning that interacting with them normally is impossible.​

Though the character is completely Independent of causality to the point of being unaffected by any outside change, this only extends to as far as evidence shows and not to things beyond it's feats.

Note: Being completely independent of time or laws; or similar forces, does not make you completely independent of causality without the relationship between these forces and causality being clarified, with it only being considered as evidence for an irregular relationship with causality otherwise."

No you didn't. You are just repeating that he is unbound by cause and affect. This is Acausality Type 4.
Stop being a parrot. I know the acaussality type 5 requirements better than you do, and if you hadn't read the newly opened checklist, you probably wouldn't even know what aca5 is. The important detail for Aca5in is how much causality cosmology contains, you are too ignorant to know that. leave to my crt

Stop being a parrot. I know the acaussality type 5 requirements better than you do, and if you hadn't read the newly opened checklist, you probably wouldn't even know what aca5 is. The important detail for Aca5in is how much causality cosmology contains, you are too ignorant to know that. leave to my crt
Your insults won't help you get this accepted at all.

You have no actual argument for Acausality type 5 nor are you willing to argue for it.
At this point just stop trying to make of these scans something they are not.

It's really funny you are calling me ignorant and other inappropriate stuff while not actually reading what i'm saying.

Your insults won't help you get this accepted at all.

You have no actual argument for Acausality type 5 nor are you willing to argue for it.
No, I just don't care about your opinions. You wrote your opinion ok, but what does it mean to reply to someone who writes agree on Crt even after the discussion is over?
At this point just stop trying to make of these scans something they are not.
I'm not going to argue again, my contexts are enough
(In short, Nia+Gurren Lagan transcends cause and effect and there are all possible cause and effect in the Multiverse, so this is Acausality 5)

It's really funny you are calling me ignorant and other inappropriate stuff while not actually reading what i'm saying.
sorry for the insults. But you got me so angry

I just want to state this clearly, EVEN IF, you have a scan stating he transcends causality, if there is no statement that he cannot be changed, or interacted with, the Acausality Type 5 part of this CRT, will be denied. This is not an opinion, it is a fact.

The thing is, there is no all causality system at all, different possibilities, different timeline with different history and outcome doesn't mean different causality system

The thing is, there is no all causality system at all, different possibilities, different timeline with different history and outcome doesn't mean different causality system
The universe doesn't even have timelines. I proved in the OP that the multiverse includes all causal systems.
I just want to state this clearly, EVEN IF, you have a scan stating he transcends causality, if there is no statement that he cannot be changed, or interacted with, the Acausality Type 5 part of this CRT, will be denied. This is not an opinion, it is a fact.
What you say is valid if it is not known how many causal systems there are in the universe. but it is known

I'm fine with Immeasurable Attack Speed.

Like Spaceman has said though, I don't think Simon hits qualifiers for Type 5 Acasual. But let me digest the arguments for a bit.

I don't think Simon hits qualifiers for Type 5 Acasual
Why ? can you explain
I think I have proven that all possible cause-effect systems are in Cosmology. When we transcends these, there is no causality that can affect us. We don't need the context of immunity unless it's anti-feat.

(Gasper I'm not talking to you)

I think of the said ineffectiveness and insensitivity features as additional support, but there is nothing like this to write necessarily. The definition of type 5 causality is actually non-causality, that is, beyond all possible causality, and if it meets this, there is no need for additional context words of the character in question.

I think of the said ineffectiveness and insensitivity features as additional support, but there is nothing like this to write necessarily. The definition of type 5 causality is actually non-causality, that is, beyond all possible causality, and if it meets this, there is no need for additional context words of the character in question.
Type 5: Causality Transcendence: Characters with this type of Acausality are completely independent of cause and effect, existing outside causality. Characters of this nature require evidence of being unable to be changed by any effect that relies on a system of causality, meaning that interacting with them normally is impossible.

Though the character is completely Independent of causality to the point of being unaffected by any outside change, this only extends to as far as evidence shows and not to things beyond it's feats.
In short, a character must be outside of all possible cause-and-effect relationships, and yet the feat or statement that character is unaffected by the change of these cause-and-effect relationships is required.

In short, a character must be outside of all possible cause-and-effect relationships, and yet the feat or statement that character is unaffected by the change of these cause-and-effect relationships is required.
Basically if you beyond the casualty you already not affect from casualty

we have this and this is enough with no anti feat
Type 5: Causality Transcendence: Characters with this type of Acausality are completely independent of cause and effect, existing outside causality. Characters of this nature require evidence of being unable to be changed by any effect that relies on a system of causality, meaning that interacting with them normally is impossible.
Our standards don't say that... You need have an any feat or statement for this.

Last edited:
Solely based on the OP of this thread.

The first scan seems weirdly translated to pull a battleboarding interpretation out of nowhere. Specifically, for the line:
「因果の輪廻に囚われようと!」
Which you translated as "Even when trapped in the cycle of cause and effect!"

But that's kinda strange; "輪廻" isn't just "cycle", it's exclusively a Buddhist term for samsara; the cycle of death and rebirth. And when you look at it from that context, "因果" wouldn't have the typical meaning of "cause and effect", it'd take on the meaning in a Buddhist context, of "karma/fate".

I see no reason to believe that, even if we did take such a statement seriously, that it would result in Acausality Type 5, since we have pretty strict standards for that, and just "Transcend cause and effect in a big multiverse" is nowhere near enough.

The supporting evidence means absolutely nothing.

The last scan's translation has some elementary mistakes. It says it's for episode 156 instead of episode 26 for crying out loud.

I'd like to analyse the rest, but the resolution makes some of it unreadable to someone of my skill level. But due to that elementary flaw, and the bad mistake in the first scan, I will not trust this one iota until it can be verified with a higher-quality scan or transcript.

Are you ******* kidding me? Antispiral is the wrong character to be given this upgrade. The firing throughout time thing was clearly done by Simon in episode 26. This has to be one of the dumbest revisions I've ever seen, a character getting an upgrade for a feat he never did. This all just makes it so much harder to fix these already outdated profiles, and why I gave up altogether. Like, um excuse me this literally happened in the anime and we get a clear image of who performed it, but good job I guess

Okay, if someone could just read the imgur post a little closely, it says that the bullets come from Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann. No one else but Simon has ever used that mech (except Lordgenome thousands of years ago).
Here’s a visual clip of it happening in episode 26 (third clip).
I don’t mean to sound like a know-it-all, but at least run it by one of the knowledgeable members before finalizing the revision, cuz then stuff like this happens. I apologize for exerting anger in all this

Back