• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tengen Toppa gurren Lagan revision 2

In this quantum theory a possibility will create a new universe and each possibility will have its own universe, in Ttgl it is said that these universes and possibilities are infinite. This is the extradimensional labyrinth, Simon's self-imprisonment into worlds of different possibilities. But this theory does not refute the Omnipresent, it just proves it.
Kinda irrelevant to my argue.
There is no possibility of the anti-spiral in these multiverse, which proves that the anti-spiral is cosmology,
Where's the proof of this? Because your scans clearly contradict that claim because a recognized universe automatically falls into the AS trap.
And when we say "Infinite universe stands before us", what is meant to be said is that the anti-spiral is really this Infinite universe itself.
You are twisting the dialogues to your convenience, no one would assume that "An infinite universe in front of us" = "Anti Spiral is the universe".

What does make sense is that the universe is declared to be infinite without correlation to the Anti Spiral and that in fact the Anti Spiral due to the recognition of the universe is the universe itself.

Anyway, I'm still with Limited Omnipresence.

Kinda irrelevant to my argue.
No, what is meant as the main universe contains an infinite universe of possibility.
You are twisting the dialogues to your convenience, no one would assume that "An infinite universe in front of us" = "Anti Spiral is the universe".

What does make sense is that the universe is declared to be infinite without correlation to the Anti Spiral and that in fact the Anti Spiral due to the recognition of the universe is the universe itself.
I didn't mean it, the character says this when he sees the anti spiral,
Anyway, I'm still with Limited Omnipresence.
there is an infinite multiverse formed as only one branch of the universe as I threw out, and the universe of that possibility always already exists. MWI views time as a many-branched tree. I don't understand why do you refuse.

what argument do you want

there is an infinite multiverse formed as only one branch of the universe as I threw out, and the universe of that possibility always already exists. I don't understand why do you refuse.
I refuse because the argument clearly indicates that it is only possible in recognized universes, not in the multiverse per se.

Even the scans clearly indicate that the trap is only effective in those same universes.
I didn't mean it, the character says this when he sees the anti spiral,
The scan does not show that, they only hear voices and see the universe around them. Also, do not take out of context "The universe is infinite" clearly refers to the universe.

I refuse because the argument clearly indicates that it is only possible in recognized universes, not in the multiverse per se.
There is no such thing as a known universe, always a universe has already formed and will be a branch of the main universe as it is formed.
The scan does not show that, they only hear voices and see the universe around them. Also, do not take out of context "The universe is infinite" clearly refers to the universe.
When he sees the anti spiral he says the infinite universe is in front of me???

"Trapped in the Multiverse. Last resort developed by the Anti-Spiral. It was a "multiverse" that traps people in infinite possibilities. I might be there, the future I wanted to be like this. People will stand up before the possibility of spreading anywhere. That is exactly the Anti-Spiral trap that takes away "will to live" from a person. The crew of the Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann are trapped in the multiverse. Stolen from their consciousness, they are simply drifting through the ocean of infinite possibilities ......"

I think we gotta talk about Simon's durability throughout the keys at some point, but this isn't the time

I'm in the same camp as Dereck on the revisions

@Barbar01
Now the revision is concluded, as you got 4 staff votes (Crab, Dereck, Lonkitt and me)

Stuff accepted:
Omnipresence should be noted to be limited, as per Crab's suggestion.

Simon:​

Resist to Sealing manip, Resist to Quantum manip:​

Escaped from multiverse prison

Omnipresent:​

Their selves spread everywhere and in all times when caught in the multiverse prison

Life manip:​

Connected the universe to life.

Limited Black Hole creation​

When its power gets out of control, Galaxies and then Black Holes will form, and then everything will return to void

High-level Aca 4:​

Deleted Causality and transcends Aca 4's Cause-effect relationship
Note: For the black hole, should only be possibly and the void stuff got rejected.

Last edited:
@BarkB0rk123
Now the revision is concluded, as you got 4 staff votes (Crab, Dereck, Lonkitt and me)

Stuff accepted:

Omnipresence should be noted to be limited, as per Crab's suggestion.

Note: For the black hole, should only be possibly and the void stuff got rejected.
A thread moderator moderating a thread???!!!
FgQ063XUUAADfZg.jpg

Question. Why were Life Manipulation, Black Hole Creation, and Omnipresence added to Simon's profile? Those additions were contested before and the thread hasn't concluded.

They were ultimately accepted but in the case of black holes and omnipresence the profile should note that they're a "possibly" and "limited", respectively.

My gripe with it is that these abilities feel too indirect to consider them attributed to their own actions. Omipresence especially shouldn't apply at all, given that, as listed with my reasoning before, it wouldn't even apply as an ability.

The embeded text even specifies that it was due to the labriynth, which forced them to perceive all possibilities consecutively from the instant they were perceived. It would be like giving someone Multilocation due to them being scattered into atoms by an ability that directly reduces them to their base particles without truly "killing" them, with their consciousness still lingering.

In the link Simon wasn't one with every possibility at that moment, simply observing them all then absorbing them into himself through the pillars of light they were portrayed as.

Back