• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tengen Toppa gurren Lagan revision 2

This Crt is the continuation of the following crt; https://vsbattles.com/threads/tengen-toppa-gurren-lagan-revision.150964/
(Almost all of this crt accepted)

I propose to enter the profile like this

Accepted Points:

Anti spiral:​

Sealing​

The multiverse prison traps you in a universe of Infinite Possibility from which you can never get out.

Omnipresent:​

Described as the universe itself and its enemies said its Infinite universes itself, His attacks were heard and attacked from everywhere

Simon:​

Resist to Sealing manip, Resist to Quantum manip:​

Escaped from multiverse prison

Omnipresent:​

Their selves spread everywhere and in all times when caught in the multiverse prison

Life manip:​

Connected the universe to life.

Limited Black Hole creation , Void manip :​

When its power gets out of control, Galaxies and then Black Holes will form, and then everything will return to void

Changed Haxs on my Crt​

I gave up on Aca 5

High-level Aca 4:​

Deleted Causality and transcends Aca 4's Cause-effect relationship

Rejected thread on my crt:​

Transduality type 1

this was completely wrong

It seems good now. If transcende the "cause-effect" relationship of Acausality type 4 is sufficient for layered Acausality type 4, I agree with the OP.(I'm not sure about Higher Acausality Type 4 either because it only resists Spiral's Acausality type 4 plane.)

Last edited:

This would still be basic Acausality Type 4.
In the context used in the OP to have Higher Degree Acausality Type 4, Simon breaks cause, effect, and fate, but that doesn't mean he transcends the irregular causality of the Spiral Main Universe.
Acausality Type 4 feats for Anti Spiral and Simon are different. Simon has Acausality Type 4 due to the context in the OP and is therefore unaffected by Anti Spiral's Acausality Type 4.

(I agree with everything else.)

This would still be basic Acausality Type 4.
In the context used in the OP to have Higher Degree Acausality Type 4, Simon breaks cause, effect, and fate, but that doesn't mean he transcends the irregular causality of the Spiral Main Universe.
Acausality Type 4 feats for Anti Spiral and Simon are different. Simon has Acausality Type 4 due to the context in the OP and is therefore unaffected by Anti Spiral's Acausality Type 4.

(I agree with everything else.)
View simon's profile

I agree with this all.

I don't see why it wouldn't be a higher level of Type 4. Anti-Spiral's Type 4 was basically overwritten by Simon's because it transcended it.

I agree with this all.

I don't see why it wouldn't be a higher level of Type 4. Anti-Spiral's Type 4 was basically overwritten by Simon's because it transcended it.
I think too there is enough context for High level Aca 4 ,

Last edited:
DMUA often doesn't like being pinged iirc, but those are a good list otherwise.

That omnipresence scan for Simon is just him exposing all possible iterations of his and GL's existence, all of which he was forced to experience as his consciousness became aware of each possibility at once due to the multiverse labyrinth trap, not necessarily him being at one with them all at once in a state of ubiquity, much less described as being applicable. Disagree

Life Manipulation is presented in the scan as less of a power over life energy as seemingly proposed and more like a force that's linked to all life forms in the setting, which doesn't seem too straightforward for it to be considered applicable. It seems like something that should apply to Spiral Energy as a whole rather than an ability reserved to Simon, given that the scan is specifically referring to one of the overarching mechanics of Spiral Energy itself. Further reason as to why Spiral Energy needs its own Universal Energy page. Neutral, leaning Disagree.

Limited in this case seems like it should be possibly, someone correct me if I'm wrong. Unless we're considering the effect of the Super Giga Drill clash between STTGL and Neo Granzeboma destroying and recreating the Anti-Spiral Universe as a presentation of Spiral Nemesis then this should also just be something reserved to Spiral Energy overall. I'm willing to say Neutral but given how the scan you gave amd how you worded the proposal seems specific to the theoretical event amd not Simon's clash as a potential support, I think I'll lean Disagree.

This is just the scan that got them type 4 in the first place, nothing added that gives proof of any higher layer. However, the validity could be argued by considering that Anti-Spiral's Isolated Universe is exempt from the GL universe's interpretation of quantum causality, having no parallel counterpart compared to every other universe which can differ with the slightest observation, leaning Agree.

Everything else I also agree with.

This is just the scan that got them type 4 in the first place, nothing added that gives proof of any higher layer. However, the validity could be argued by considering that Anti-Spiral's Isolated Universe is exempt from the GL universe's interpretation of quantum causality, having no parallel counterpart compared to every other universe which can differ with the slightest observation, leaning Agree.
Except for high level aca4, what I wrote is already accepted in previous crt and detailed part is there Simon's causality is more than in a different cause and effect relationship, it transcends the causality of the anti spiral

Except for high level aca4, what I wrote is already accepted in previous crt and detailed part is there Simon's causality is more than in a different cause and effect relationship, it transcends the causality of the anti spiral
What if it's already accepted, why isn't it added? It's better if you suggest for their additions rather than making another CRT to say the same thing again

What if it's already accepted, why isn't it added? It's better if you suggest for their additions rather than making another CRT to say the same thing again
If you look at what I wrote on Mr. Bambu's profile, you'll understand.

Noted. I will not tag him again in the future.
I however will.
floppa-big-floppa.gif

Anyway to give a proper response to this now that I've gone through the other thread and this one.

Sealing is fine. Resistances are fine. Life manipulation is fine.

I'm sorta iffy on giving black hole shit considering the fact that in-universe, the Spiral Nemesis is a theory. A theory concocted by an extremely scientifically advanced race, but a theory nonetheless. I wouldn't give it anymore than a possibly.

I actually agree with @BluudyManikin777 from the last thread that the Anti-Spiral's omnipresence should be restricted to its own universe.

I'm sorta iffy on giving black hole shit considering the fact that in-universe, the Spiral Nemesis is a theory. A theory concocted by an extremely scientifically advanced race, but a theory nonetheless. I wouldn't give it anymore than a possibly.
Actually it's not theory. Anti spiral says Simon will understand it out and Simon really does, Also he explains it in the author so it makes sense to create a restricted black hole

I agree with what Crab said, but I agree with possibly black hole creation based on your explanation above. Disagree with Void Manip, since the same page implies that black holes and related do not count as Void Manip, nor have you presented evidence that fits the ability itself.

I agree with what Crab said, but I agree with possibly black hole creation based on your explanation above. Disagree with Void Manip, since the same page implies that black holes and related do not count as Void Manip, nor have you presented evidence that fits the ability itself.
likely void manip doesn't make sense? There is very strong evidence that it can ultimately create nothingness.

likely void manip doesn't make sense? There is very strong evidence that it can ultimately create nothingness.
Show me proof of he creating nothingness without using black hole stuffs.

There is nothing to prove this then, so no void stuffs here.
The author is anti spiral and simon says that if the power of spirals gets out of control, galaxies one after another, then black holes and then void, isn't this enough for limited void manip

I'm honestly not sure whether to agree or disagree, just put me in neutral.
Multiverse is branches of the main universe. This is branches. And they says infinite universe stand in our way

The author is anti spiral and simon says that if the power of spirals gets out of control, galaxies one after another, then black holes and then void, isn't this enough for limited void manip
Black holes devour everything and leave only a void or an empty space and let's quote our Void Manip page
  • Empty space and black holes are not examples of a void as they possess energy and exist in the conventional sense. Manipulating either is Spatial Manipulation and Black Hole Creation respectively.
So no void manipulation.

Doesn't this mean that his omnipotence would be limited to certain branches? It is clearly limited to certain universes, not to the multiverse per se so my opinion is the same as Crab's.

Black holes devour everything and leave only a void or an empty space and let's quote our Void Manip page
  • Empty space and black holes are not examples of a void as they possess energy and exist in the conventional sense. Manipulating either is Spatial Manipulation and Black Hole Creation respectively.
So no void manipulation.

Doesn't this mean that his omnipotence would be limited to certain branches? It is clearly limited to certain universes, not to the multiverse per se so my opinion is the same as Crab's.
You may be right about the void manip, but about the omnipresent;

There is a Type 3 Multiverse in the universe. multiverse consists of a infinity branch connected to the main universe.And it is ridiculous to say thr "there can only be a few branches", because in the anime it is said that "infinity universes are in front of us" (about the anti spiral)

There is a Type 3 Multiverse in the universe. multiverse consists of a infinity branch connected to the main universe.And it is ridiculous to say thr "there can only be a few branches", because in the anime it is said that "infinity universes are in front of us" (about the anti spiral)
The scan says that the universe is branching and that people can be caught in the universes they perceive.

The greatest trap set up by the Anti-Spiral, which means if you are trapped in the universe you recognized
It will only affect the universes that you recognize/perceive so it is not the whole multiverse, AS influence is limited only to those universes.

Last edited:
The scan says that the universe is branching and that people can be caught in the universes they perceive.

It will only affect the universes that you recognize/perceive so it is not the whole multiverse, AS influence is limited only to those universes.
that is, it is necessary to understand the Many-Worlds interpretation theory well here, because this is exactly what is meant to be explained.

In this quantum theory a possibility will create a new universe and each possibility will have its own universe, in Ttgl it is said that these universes and possibilities are infinite. This is the extradimensional labyrinth, Simon's self-imprisonment into worlds of different possibilities. But this theory does not refute the Omnipresent, it just proves it.

I think we agree that the multiverse is only one branch of the main universe.
Quoting from wikipedia:
The many-worlds interpretation implies that there are most likely an uncountably infinite number of universes.[12] It is one of a number of multiverse hypotheses in physics and philosophy. MWI views time as a many-branched tree, wherein every possible quantum outcome is realised. This is intended to resolve the measurement problem and thus some paradoxes of quantum theory, such as the EPR paradox[6]: 462 [2]: 118  and Schrödinger's cat,[1] since every possible outcome of a quantum event exists in its own universe.

There is no possibility of the anti-spiral in these multiverse, which proves that the anti-spiral is cosmology, that is, the universes formed in each new possibility are only a branch of the main universe.

To be the universe itself means to be oneself in these branches. And when we say "Infinite universe stands before us", what is meant to be said is that the anti-spiral is really this Infinite universe itself.

The important thing here is to understand the quantum physics in the universe.

In the multiverse in the universe there are an infinite number of universes and these are the possibilities of the main universe, but they do not go beyond the branches connected to the main universe. Being the universe itself or being the infinite universe itself will contain the universe of infinite possibilities.

Back