• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Not really, the Anti-Spiral's power comes from their universe, if the universe is destroyed then they don't have a chance to use their power, let alone to regenerate, destroying the source of power doesn't sound like a power nullification to me.
2. Yeah through our logic "stamina" for them is irrelevant because they have all types of self-sustenances, but they do exhausted, most likely due to inconsistency since fiction doesn't necessarily need to follow our rules, or logic, or Simon has a stamina negation type of ability? I don't know.
3. You should remember that "willpower" is a very important aspect of this series, just losing it can cause ones to their downfall, Spiral Power can only be maintained with fighting spirit, if it drops, then you know the answer. It was likely the Anti-Spiral were almost powerless at near-end as they had been overwhelmed by Simon's determination and fighting spirit, having no choice but to believe him to protect the Universe.
4. If I didn't misinterpret your point, you said they should have won because they were too strong, right? But the Anti-Spiral at that point had even been overpowered even by Gurren Lagann via reactive evolution.
1. if their power is entirely dependent on their universe, it would be clarified within their profile for Immortality Type 8, that they're reliant on their universe, and not that it's their soul that they rely on. Although I may be wrong, this is a CRT after all, and mistakes are supposed to be corrected
2. Self-Sustenance Type 3 literally states "These users of this ability require no rest and do not run out of energy, or even feel tired. This ability denotes practically infinite stamina" So the part about them sharply exhaling may be an inconsistency
3. I know willpower is a big part of the series, also The Anti-Spiral couldn't have possibly been overwhelmed, they were on the same level. AS fought back because they wanted to protect the universe, we can't just assume they begun to think Simon should protect the universe in the middle of the fight, I mean they weren't even pulling their punches. It would be safer to assume they thought that way after Simon put a giant hole in them
4. No, I was saying that The Anti-Spiral thought themselves as all powerful, so they were confident that they could take Simon's drill. After all, throughout the fight, they both just take each other's attacks to the face

1. if their power is entirely dependent on their universe, it would be clarified within their profile for Immortality Type 8, that they're reliant on their universe, and not that it's their soul that they rely on. Although I may be wrong, this is a CRT after all, and mistakes are supposed to be corrected
2. Self-Sustenance Type 3 literally states "These users of this ability require no rest and do not run out of energy, or even feel tired. This ability denotes practically infinite stamina" So the part about them sharply exhaling may be an inconsistency
3. I know willpower is a big part of the series, also The Anti-Spiral couldn't have possibly been overwhelmed, they were on the same level. AS fought back because they wanted to protect the universe, we can't just assume they begun to think Simon should protect the universe in the middle of the fight, I mean they weren't even pulling their punches. It would be safer to assume they thought that way after Simon put a giant hole in them
4. No, I was saying that The Anti-Spiral thought themselves as all powerful, so they were confident that they could take Simon's drill. After all, throughout the fight, they both just take each other's attacks to the face
1. Wait they don't have reliant immortality within their profile? Damn is wrong, they should have it.
2. Indeed.
3. I mean, there is reason why the Anti-Spiral didn't even try to replicate Simon's drill despite were fighting on the same level (like they did against STTGL), they might just lost interest in their fight and decide the fate of the Universe to Simon instead.
4. I don't think they trynna to tank the drill was because they are confident enough with their durability.

I'm still disagree with LGE negation. In addition, I propose resistance to Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, and Gravity Manipulation for the Anti-Spiral since they are unbounded by time and gravity, as well capable of separating themselves from the continuous time-space. And resistance to Time Manipulation and Spatial Manipulation for TTGL, STTGL, and Simon, scalling from TTGL which has a power greater than time and space.

Last edited:
Gonna elaborate a lil, the Anti-Spiral should have type 8 immortality in their profile, they are just a manifestation of thoughts after all, aka avatar.

1. Wait they don't have reliant immortality within their profile? Damn is wrong, they should have it.
2. Indeed.
3. I mean, there is reason why the Anti-Spiral didn't even try to replicate Simon's drill since they were fighting on the same level (like they did against STTGL), they might just lost interest in their fight and decide the fate of the Universe to Simon instead.
4. I don't think they trynna to tank the drill was because they are confident enough with their durability.

I'm still disagree with LGE negation. In addition, I propose resistance to Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, and Gravity Manipulation for the Anti-Spiral since they are unbounded by time and gravity, as well capable of seperating themselves from the continuous time-space. And resistance to Time Manipulation and Spatial Manipulation for TTGL, STTGL, and Simon, scalling from TTGL which has a power greater than time and space.
1. They do, but it says they rely on the anti-spiral race
3. It's a little more favorable that they decided to put the fate of the universe on Simon's hands
4. They were probably confident that they could regenerate from it, like how they took a straight punch from Boota and just came back like it was nothing

1. They do, but it says they rely on the anti-spiral race
3. It's a little more favorable that they decided to put the fate of the universe on Simon's hands
4. They were probably confident that they could regenerate from it, like how they took a straight punch from Boota and just came back like it was nothing
1. They have been mentioned as "the universe" itself like many times, also, one shotting their planet didn't kill them off instantly, nor powering them down, so relying on the race isn't correct in my opinion.

Edit: Like God, they are also omnipresent within it.

For the rest, I'm still iffy for said negation, we just don't know, I think "possibly" can solve it I hope.

Last edited:
Anti-Spiral 1-B is a huge no, Anti-Spiral dosen't saw the 11D Universe as a Fiction/Being Infinite higher than the universe itself.
neither Possibly Higher is a option

and i don't agree with STTGL downgrade

Anti-Spiral 1-B is a huge no, Anti-Spiral dosen't saw the 11D Universe as a Fiction/Being Infinite higher than the universe itself.
neither Possibly Higher is a option
While I disagree with 1-B as well, no offense, I do think your reasons are not good enough to refute it since TTGL verse doesn't show any indication of superiority between higher and lower dimensions, brane cosmology save it.
and i don't agree with STTGL downgrade
Well, I mean there is no downgrade here, so...

While I disagree with 1-B as well, no offense, I do think your reasons are not good enough to refute it since TTGL verse doesn't show any indication of superiority between higher and lower dimensions, brane cosmology save it.
I mean, in order for get Tier 1-B (basically for rest of tier 1) you need:
Be a 12th Dimensional Being in real coordinate spaces or Spatial and Temporal Dimensions
or being Infinitely Higher than Than a 11D Universe (saw 11D stuff as a fiction or things like that is good too)

trascending time isn't good for 1-B.
Well, I mean there is no downgrade here, so...
2-A STGGL?

It seems like most of this has been accepted by our staff then. Not 1-B and immeasurable speed though.

I don't think we are done yet, we still have few hax talks.

I think Simon should have Low-Godly Regeneration Negation for preventing The Anti-Spiral's regeneration
I propose resistance to Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, and Gravity Manipulation for the Anti-Spiral since they are unbounded by time and gravity, as well capable of separating themselves from the continuous time-space. And resistance to Time Manipulation and Spatial Manipulation for TTGL, STTGL, and Simon, scalling from TTGL which has a power greater than time and space.

Last edited:
Bump

Need input for these, most of the CRT aside from 1-B and Immeasurable speed looks like has been accepted (in addition Mega Maelstrom Vortex Cannon back again to Immeasurable).
I think Simon should have Low-Godly Regeneration Negation for preventing The Anti-Spiral's regeneration
I propose resistance to Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, and Gravity Manipulation for the Anti-Spiral since they are unbounded by time and gravity, as well capable of separating themselves from the continuous time-space. And resistance to Time Manipulation and Spatial Manipulation for TTGL, STTGL, and Simon, scalling from TTGL which has a power greater than time and space.

Eeeeeeeeh I'm not exactly a Gurren Lagann expert so I can't help here.

I think that you responded here earlier, but no problem.

Where exactly due to the Anti-Spiral's regen comes from?

Also I agree with the resistances.
Nice! They regenerated just after being punched out by Boota, Low-Godly comes from they are able regenerate with just thought, similarly like Lordgenome who was able to reform his body via the thoughts of the Super Spiral Universe. And yeah, they are not just the manifestation of conciousnesses but thought as well just like TTGL, Simon and the rest, also invisible.

(Green text)
"(Anti-Spiral) [Character/Episode 24] The thought body of the Anti-Spiral race. In order to prevent the "Spiral Nemesis", a cosmic collapse brought about by the Spiral power, they plan to eradicate the Spiral race. To this end, they have set up an automatic annihilating system on the planet where the Spiral race lives, killing any Spiral race member who has reached a certain population level. Their power is like the universe itself. They have no physical form and cannot be seen by humans. It uses sophisticated tactics to trap the Spirals in the multiverse and deprive their fighting spirit. In the distant past, when the Earth mimics led by Lordgenome fought a battle, Lordgenome pursued the Anti-Spiral, but was unable to find its home base and was exhausted. As a result, Lordgenome was forced to flee back to its home planet of Earth. The Anti-Spiral themselves were once Spirals, but when they became aware of the horrors of Spiral Nemesis, they sealed off their home planet and locked their powers away forever. Until they decided on a name, they were commonly known as "Spaceman" (the original name was invented by Mr. Nakashima). It means the universe itself. Imaishi was in charge of the design."

I recall Ultima and Aeyu mentioned something about 1-B eventually, but unsure about that and prefer if they can give more elaborate details. But I don't want to pressure either of them.

But I think Crabwhale makes sense to me.

Maybe they can have immeasurable in reactions as well due to the fact they were able to react to each others attacks and them scaling way above SGGL?

It stays, it also falls into the category of time travel/teleportation doesn't make it not Immeasurable, just like Rimuru's Time Warp, it's simply Immeasurable for that movement only anyway.
Yeah, but the attack wouldn't have went through time, if Simon didn't have those hax in the first place. The beams still had to go through portals, so combining hax with a technique doesn't count as immeasurable speed. The attack alone needs to have immeasurable speed as one of its properties

Yeah, but the attack wouldn't have went through time, if Simon didn't have those hax in the first place. The beams still had to go through portals, so combining hax with a technique doesn't count as immeasurable speed. The attack alone needs to have immeasurable speed as one of its properties
Immeasurable speed is time-cross or time-travel through movement, in which that SGGL attack does, hitting the target regardless of "when" or "when".

(Red text)
"[Possible space-time simultaneous firing][Special Move / Episode 26] A Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann's "Mega-Vortex Cannon" and "Maelstrom Cannon" is an all-gun attack that fires probability fluctuation bullets. Artor an immeasurable number of enemies in every space-time and dimensions from the near past to the near future."

Immeasurable speed is time-cross or time-travel through movement, in which that SGGL attack does, hitting the target regardless of "when" or "when".

(Red text)
Time travel hax isn't exactly counted as immeasurable speed. Immeasurable speed is moving through sheer movement, and the attack isn't necessarily moving through sheer movement, it still needs portals to travel through time

Time travel hax isn't exactly counted as immeasurable speed. Immeasurable speed is moving through sheer movement, and the attack isn't necessarily moving through sheer movement, it still needs portals to travel through time
I never said time travel is Immeasurable, but vice versa is. Immeasurable is simply moving through time, or time travelling with sheer speed. Also, the attacks don't need portals or anything, never stated on that way, it's just Gainax's way to show them that they are travelling through past and future with space distortion side effects.

I never said time travel is Immeasurable, but vice versa is. Immeasurable is simply moving through time, or time travelling with sheer speed. Also, the attacks don't need portals or anything, never stated on that way, it's just Gainax's way to show them that they are travelling through past and future with space distortion side effects.
Then Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann needs to be revised too. It says "Possibly Immeasurable reactions" when it needs to say "Immeasurable Attack Speed"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back