• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Not enough Alien X spam? More! (GRACE)

Alien X's AP (from what I recall) is hundreds of universes and alternate timelines that goes off an "Ad infinitum" or expanding/creating infinitely. Hard to say who has the AP Advantage

Well to put my input and looking through both of their profiles, Alien X isn't gonna get past that Low-Godly regen.

Their time-space manip literally negates each other

Alien X's clones gets negated by Danmanku (if Black Tyranosaurus has it. Not sure if its an ability or a resistance), if not then BT could get severely overwhelmed

And if AP is negligable, not sure how BT can harm him physically due to X's invulnerability

Telekinesis and Mind Manipulation can really favor Alien X here as he can use his Telekinesis to toss BT around and eventually mind hax him as he has no resistance.

Not sure how the weather and illusion creation is gonna side a factor here as it only makes dark clouds appear.

Might vote for Alien X for now, although one question: What is BT's starting move?

Low Godly isn't applicable tbh. Its for them turning back and forth from Chibi forms I believe.

Time space manip is creating a battlefield for the dinos to fight so not too good.

Not sure why X still has invul when its just him having higher dura then his opponents AP. I mean he was about to get bullied before getting control.

Spits a giant fireball at you or pulls a Burning Goji iirc.

Dinos are legit giant beatsticks and only that tbh. The moment you have comparable AP with slightly better skill, range and/or some hax, you kinda win.

If thats his starting move, then thats not really gonna help here.

Voting Alien X with eventual Mind Hax as I don't see any way BT can take down AX. Feels like a stomp tbh

The dinosaur has a huge AP adventage. In Dino King, every single second creates a new timeline, so there are many universes as seconds in the entire life span of the universe. So, the Dino can easily one-shot.

...Okay, so is no one else going to point out how the "nidger" thing is cop-out racism? The dude only refers to things that are black (Alien X and Black Tyrannosaurus) as "nidger", and the only result for it from Google was a single Urban Dictionary entry that contained some fairly racist tags..

Ionliosite said:
The dinosaur has a huge AP adventage. In Dino King, every single second creates a new timeline, so there are many universes as seconds in the entire life span of the universe. So, the Dino can easily one-shot.
A universe growing every second < A universe growing infintely

I never said "a universe growing every second", I said 1 universe is created everytime a second passes, and this has been going since the creation of the universe.

And "a universe growing infintely" isn't even High 3-A.

I would like to know how those timelines are created, since I already explained how Dino King's 2-B works.

Ignoring the fact that I will be making another thread about 2-B Alien X soon enough (because I missed the upgrade thread), that isnt how this works Magic.

Ben 10's Multiverse simply grows in number at a constant unknown rate to make it an unknown number of universes. Dinosaur King's Multiverse grows in number for every passing second in time counting as it's very own time-space since the birth of the universe and this would go for the Cosmos Stones as well, which count as their own universes. Therefore, it would be 8 universes x the amount of seconds passing in time, which is why Dinosaur King is one of, if not, the very strongest 2-B verse on here in terms of sheer AP.

100s of timelines branching off infinitely is no where remotely close to this.

Alien X starts off with Telekinesis and Mind Hax pretty quickly actually, the moment Ben slaps that wrist and goes into his Celestialsapien, he's either gonna go for H2H, or TK/Mind Hax, and I think he'd go for the Mind-hax first, as he's only gone H2H against another Celestialsapein, and that's only right after learning full control. And there's a higher chance he'd go for Mind Hax first, as that's what he used the second time he unlocked full control over Alien X. due to how versitile Ben is, he probably isn't gonna go for the punching first, as Alien X rarely does that, albeit H2H for only a few seconds at most.

I'll repeat what I said before:

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Ignoring the fact that I will be making another thread about 2-B Alien X soon enough (because I missed the upgrade thread), that isnt how this works Magic.
Ben 10's Multiverse simply grows in number at a constant unknown rate to make it an unknown number of universes. Dinosaur King's Multiverse grows in number for every passing second in time counting as it's very own time-space since the birth of the universe and this would go for the Cosmos Stones as well, which count as their own universes. Therefore, it would be 8 universes x the amount of seconds passing in time, which is why Dinosaur King is one of, if not, the very strongest 2-B verse on here in terms of sheer AP.

100s of timelines branching off infinitely is no where remotely close to this.

Count me for voting for BTR as well. Alien X has the hax advantage but it literally wont matter when the AP difference is so dramatically high, BTR one shots just by being in the same zip code as Alien X.

So, X starting off with Telekinesis and Mind Hax isn't going to help him? Because after unlocking full control with Alien X, after the battle with GG, that's literally what he starts with. Telekinesis to fling a bunch of people, then mindhaxed them into attacking one another.

Back