• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this could be done in a civil manner, but let's begin.

Statements​

Important statements are in bold.
  • August 31, 2008 - X = Ben + 2
    • Serena: We are one of the most powerful beings in the universe.
    • Bellicus: Because we are the most deliberative.
    • Serena: We're the most powerful being in the universe. We change the very nature of space and time.
  • October 10, 2010 - Map of Infinity
    • Azmuth: If Aggregor can reassemble the map, he can travel to the forge of creation and gain the greatest power in the universe.
    • Azmuth: He already has. He erected a chronal randomization barrier that hides the forge of creation from everyone except the forge's inhabitants and whoever has the map.
  • November 12, 2010 - The Forge of Creation
    • Azmuth: Trivialities. While you did it about saving mere planets Aggregor obtained the means to travel to the forge of creation and obtain the greatest power in the universe!
    • Azmuth: It could work. Alien X can do anything.
    • Ben: This is bigger than you and me. The whole universe is at stake.
    • Bellicus: And?
    • Gwen: You can start by telling us what the forge of creation is.
    • Paradox: It is the source of the universe's greatest power. It's where ideas become real.
    • Azmuth: The forge of creation is where Celestialsapiens, like Alien X, are born.
    • Paradox: Aggregor intends to absorb the abilities of a newborn Celestialsapien. Should he succeed, he will become omnipotent.
    • Paradox: That's because it's enclosed by a chronal randomization barrier. It is out of sync with all time and, without the map of infinity, totally inaccessible. Unless, of course, you're me. Inside this hidden nebula is the birthplace of a bouncing baby Alien X. And while it is a truly adorable creature.
"Alien X can do anything" "where ideas become real" and "change the very nature of time and space" are all statements talking about AX's ability to reality warp, nothing indicates they mean physically the strongest (especially during this point of the series where multiversal destruction hasn't been explored). In context, hax where you can do basically anything you can imagine > 2-B AP. So the 'Greatest Power in the Universe" is simply a Celestialsapien's ability to warp reality.

Crono Navigator​

• January 19, 2013 - Ben Again
    • Professor Paradox: Oh, my apologies. I can see I have you at a disadvantage. Or I will have had you at a disadvantage. Time travel makes verb tenses so confusing. I am professor Paradox, for ironic reasons we needn't go into. Ben, a word. I'm not sure how much time we have, so listen carefully. Eon wants nothing less than absolute power over everything all timelines, all alternate realities everything.
    • Eon: You are a timid fool, Paradox. Just because you never took full advantage of the Chrono Navigator's power doesn't mean I shouldn't.
    • Professor Paradox: Yes, but in anyone else's hands but mine it could cause irreparable damage to the time-stream or destroy all of time and causality itself. In any event, I couldn't possibly give you the Chrono Navigator even if I wished to do so, because I don't have it.
    • Eon: Hmm. No, you don't, do you? You are many things, Paradox, but a liar you are not.
    • Eon: Merely the key to dominion over all space and time. And thanks to you, It is now mine! [ Laughs evilly ] It's amazing. Every time-line, every alternate reality, I can see them all and they're all mine!
    • Gwen Tennyson: The holes in time... They're not closing!
    • Eon: What is this, Time Walker? You tricked me!
    • Professor Paradox: On the contrary, I warned you. Stop this now or all of existence will be destroyed!
    • Eon: No! If I cannot rule the Cosmos then I will be the one to destroy it! Aaah!
The Chrono Navigator is indeed 2-B. However, it's only a special case. Eon wanted to rule all of time and space because he thought he could control all of it. However, he can't control it whatsoever. Paradox literally told him that he wouldn't be able to do so. Not to mention, he starts destroying the multiverse by opening a bunch of holes in time. The feat is also over time and the multiverse is able to restore itself a few seconds after the holes are closed. So, it doesn't scale to the raw strength of the Corn Navigator, it's just environmental destruction. Funnily enough, it's almost exactly like Buuhan opening holes in the universe, the only difference here is that the multiverse is being destroyed and not the universe.

Atomic X​

Atomic X is high 5-A for two reasons, and they are down right laughable.
The first reason was something along the lines of "there's no proof that Atomic X is as strong as Alien X." That argument relies on a reverse burden of proof. Atomic X is a fusion of Alien X and Atomix, common sense would lead you to think he's at least around the strength of Alien X. Nothing in the series states that fusions get weaker, it doesn't make any sense to assume so. I could easily say that he's not even as strong as Atomic because he only has some of his DNA. Also this. (This WOG is valid because it supports something that was likely in the first place).

The second reason was a bit more understanding but still wrong. It was Maltruant being able to harm Atomic X. This entire fight is a mess when it comes to scaling. Gwen, Kai and even base Ben are putting up a fight against Maltruant. Even if it was regular Atomix, the scene would still make no sense at all because Atomic is high 5-A.

Atomic X should definitely scale to Alien X.

Chronosapien Time Bomb​

The CTB killed Atomic X. This is a problem for a couple of reasons. Ben 10,000, a ******* super genius, saw the CTB detonate and he thought that his best option was to use Atomic X. Knowing what the CTB is, why would he choose Atomic X if he was only high 5-A, especially when his intention was to straight up overpower the CTB? Goes to show, AX level beings can be killed by a 2-B weapon. Secondly, Ben 10k's failsafe would've turned him into Alien X if he was actually stronger than the CTB, but it didn't, which shows AX is not as strong as the CTB.

Servantis​

• October 17, 2014 - Weapon XI: Part 2
    • Ben used Alien X in Part 1
    • Servantis: With that weapon on his wrist, he can turn into a Tokust'ar or perhaps even a Celestialsapien. This grimy child could one day just wish everything out of existence.
    • Servantis: You think this omnipotent monster is the good guy.?!
    • Kevin: I know it. Ben's the greatest friend I ever had.
It's crazy what we can get away with sometimes. Not only is this statement pretty vague and hyperbolic, but it's in Servantis' character to try to deceive his opponent as much as possible. Using lies and rat tactics are literally what define his character. FFS his entire arc revolves around him giving children and Max Tennyson fake memories. Taking his word as absolute fact is really pushing it.

TLDR​

In conclusion, Alien X and Atomic X should be low 2-C. Nothing more nothing less.

The two reasons for his 2-B rating was because of Servantis and statements about being the greatest power. Servantis, is a character who lies his way through everyone, so his statements aren't reliable, and the statements are heavily taken out of context and only refer to Alien X's ability to "do anything" via reality warping.

unknown.png

Pretty sure the logic behind fusions not being as strong as the original comes from both Kevin and the episode in the OG where Ben transformed into fusions
In both cases the user gets way less power from both sides of the aliens so there's that

Pretty sure the logic behind fusions not being as strong as the original comes from both Kevin and the episode in the OG where Ben transformed into fusions
In both cases the user gets way less power from both sides of the aliens so there's that
Osmosians can’t absorb the full power of an alien without special machines, only 1/10th. And that time with young Ben was a malfunction. Ben 10k’s fusions aren’t supposed to have malfunctions like the original.

Osmosians can’t absorb the full power of an alien without special machines, only 1/10th. And that time with young Ben was a malfunction. Ben 10k’s fusions aren’t supposed to have malfunctions like the original.
Never said I agreed I just said what might be the logic behind it

Interestingly enough, this CRT is basically cutting and pasting arguments that I brought up and used before in different threads. I'll be staying out of this mostly, but I will say this.

Im 100% agreeing with Atomic-X scaling as I did before. I said so before and I will be saying it again. The entire premise about fusion aliens becoming "weaker" is straight up headcanon and was never established as a standard in-verse. Ben in the OG series had weakened fusion aliens because he was messing with the Omnitrix's casing to create them. These fusions were made from a malfunction in the Omnitrix itself.

The Biomitrix that Ben 10,000 created is a completely different story from that as its an Omnitrix specifically made to create and handle proper fusions. It's designed to use fusions the correct way, saying its fusions are weaker than the individual aliens by using a malfunction from an older omnitrix is just ridiculous.

not in standard in-verse but by creators so there's that 1 and 2. Even tho DJW is massively unsafe to take but he agreed with a similar thing, Wait for Greenshifter to respond, we'll have arguments.

Also going to point this out, but in an earlier thread, it was agreed that the Chronosapien Time Bomb, while definitely 2-B, doesnt use AP to destroy the multiverse. It's Existence Erasure.

So that would probably make the scaling for it more sus since its not exactly 1 to 1 scaling.

Also going to point this out, but in an earlier thread, it was agreed that the Chronosapien Time Bomb, while definitely 2-B, doesnt use AP to destroy the multiverse. It's Existence Erasure.

So that would probably make the scaling for it more sus since its not exactly 1 to 1 scaling.
Alien x still beat Arceus though

Oh lord, you beat me to this...

I agree with downgrading Alien X FRA. I never thought they should scale at all. Not to mention, later on in the episode, they literally admit Paradox could undo everything Aggregor does, and Paradox implies that he doesn’t because of his ‘can’t interfere’ rule thingy, meaning Paradox considers Aggregor Omnipotent from his perspective.

Im neutral on Atomic X upgrade. No major opinions on that one.

Agree with Servantis being Hyperbole. It’s blatant and I’ve argued the same before.

I believe Greenshifter and other Ben 10 supporters should be given the time to respond to these arguments, since I'm seeing very little opposition to the AX downgrade.

Albeit I don't really mind how AX is rated here but low 2-C makes the most sense from my PoV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back