• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rosalina vs. Alien X

LordGriffin1000 said:
@VioletVoid
I never said he wouldn't use it. Your the one who said he does start of with hax but this is a fight, characters act differently. Alien X recreated a universe because that's what he had to do. In fights however, I don't recall him using hax right from the start.

However My Ben 10 knowledge isn't that good which is why I asked. However it doesn't matter since this thread is going no where.
He didn't have to though. All Ben asked was if Bellicus and Serena can fix it. It's a vague question with no context behind it. They could've rewinded time or bring back the old universe everyone else back to life. They didn't have to create a new universe. They just fixed it in their own way.

Oh and the reason he even started telekinesis is because Ben just got full control of Alien X and was testing to see what other power he has besides creating black holes and duplicates. It was just practice for him around that time.

AnonymousBlank said:
Just gonna bring up something I mentioned in the Danny Phantom thread.
Any Celestialsapien = any other Celestialsapien. GG survived dozens of Alien X combining for one major attack on him and was physically unharmed. Is Ros really oneshotting?
You're my hero lmao

Disagreeing with Rosalina's statistics isn't going to suddenly make her lower in AP. I've heard many times on this wiki that we use what's on the profiles and nothing else. Discussing Rosalina's statistics should be saved for a CRT, and not a Versus Thread.

GG tanking hits from multiple X's doesn't matter. It's not like all of their power was combined into one attack. He was just surviving several Universal+ blows. Rosalina, as the profile currently is, is 13x baseline and has Mid Regen to help against any physical damage X may do (it's not like he's going to do any, though). Alien X hardly starts out with any of his winning hax, giving Rosalina time to one-shot.

Voting Rosalina.

"He was just surviving several universal+ blows"

How was it that he survived several universal+ hits

The Alien X duplicates moved around GG and create an attack that sucks him in and later shown to be physically unharmed

We don't see the Alien X clones hitting GG at all

"He hardly starts out with any of his winning hax"

During his second appearance: "Waepon XI" (I believe) as soon as Ben transformed into Alien X he uses his Telekinesis to move the kids around before mind haxing them to fight each other

Creating a vortex has nothing to do in terms of GG's durability.

Key note of how he uses Telekinesis before using Mind Control. In basically every other time we see Alien X, he usually starts out with AP.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Creating a vortex has nothing to do in terms of GG's durability.
Key note of how he uses Telekinesis before using Mind Control. In basically every other time we see Alien X, he usually starts out with AP.
How? Thats like saying creating a whirlpool and a hurricane and sucking a ship in has nothing to do with the ship's durability or fruits and vegetables inside a blender.

The Alien X clones created a Black Hole that sucked him in and later he was shown to be defeated (but physically seems to be okay)

It kinda does. As it was the means of defeating him and you DID deny that they didn't combine into one attack. In which they did.

What time? Like that one time when he actually had to fight? That only time he fought against someone of the same species? Yeah ok. Cause every other time, Alien X has used one of his most powerful hax in every other dangerous situation he's in. And I've already explained the telekinesis part.

I'm going to go with Alien X.

Why? These characters are about the same in AP, only thing is Alien X has much better hax. I don't see anything in Roslina's abilities that can actually work on Alien X. Alien X has his duplication ability and he's got mindhax. Not sure how Roslinia resists that at all, therefore she should take a solid L here.

Well to be fair (at least from what I heard) Rosalina was never in a one v one fight, or at least in an actual battle. Also Alien X has the IQ advantage as he is Nigh-Omniscient.

Yo, that's right. Alien X is nigh-omniscient, so tbf he should be an overall better fighter than Rosalina is. Her intellect literally is nothing compared to Alien X.

I wasn't talking about the vortex that was created. Instead, you completely misinterpreted what I said. Nigh-Omniscient doesn't really mean anything in an actual fight.

You gave me one explanation. How the hell does that translate into he leads with iot every time?

>"I wasn't talking about the vortex that was created"

Then what are you implying then? You said that they didn't combine their attacks in which they clearly did and it doesn't scale to GG's durability in which it does as he survived and even though he looked defeated, he seemed physically fine.

>"You completely misinterpreted what I said"

Then please explain what you were or are trying to say.

>"Nigh-Omniscience doesn't really mean anything in an actual fight"

Actually it does as it means Alien X is far smarter than Rosalina who is only at Genius level intellect.

Galactic Gladiator>>>>>>Alien X=Galactic Gladiator

Circular scaling fallacy if you're gonna say that GG no sells the combined might of a bunch of Alien Xs.

Yeah, nigh omniscience means basically nothing here as per SBA he doesn't know about Rosa even if he were fully omniscient. He'd need precog mind reading or info analysis.

I never implied that GG was greater than Alien X, I was referrring to what Annoymus said that all Celesitalsapiens are equal to each other. If GG is able to survive an combined attack of dozens of Alien X clones, then Alien X should have the same durability as well. And if based on what UM said and Rosalina is 13x Baseline, Alien X can easily shrug off her attacks.

I just said that he was smarter and has an intelligence advantage.

The real cal howard said:
Galactic Gladiator>>>>>>Alien X=Galactic Gladiator
Circular scaling fallacy if you're gonna say that GG no sells the combined might of a bunch of Alien Xs.

Yeah, nigh omniscience means basically nothing here as per SBA he doesn't know about Rosa even if he were fully omniscient. He'd need precog mind reading or info analysis.

Where you got the fact that "Galactic Gladiator>>>Alien X" from is wrong and I feel like you're strawmanning someone here. All of the Celestialsapiens are equal in power, therefore Alien X fighting this guy should mean that he's also equal in durability like MrLurk stated above.

Rosalina is not atomizing Alien X at all. Alien X shouldn't have much of a problem shrugging off her attacks. Also, Alien X doesn't have to know Rosalina. He literally has nigh-omniscience which we are basically saying is that Alien X is much smarter and has an intelligence advantage compared to Rosa, who's just a "genius". Alien X can develop better strategies and so on that Rosa might not see coming. Alien X is an overall better combatant.

ZephyrosOmega said:
If the celestialsapiens are equal in power then how did it take an army of clones to defeat GG
My dude, you act like the army of clones are somehow weaker or something. It doesn't matter if he used an army of clones, if anything it just goes to show Alien X is more than willing to use all of his abilities in character to win the match instead of the previous arguments of how, "he doesn't use hax in character", lol.

As Annoymus Blank said Celestialsapien = Celestialsapien

GG survived an attack that was created by dozens of Alien X clones

This scales to Alien X's durability as well

Rosalina is implied to be 13x baseline of Low 2-C

Watching the Alien X vs GG video, I know for a fact that there are more than 13 Alien X clones

Still implies that Alien X gets one shotted

Facepalm1

Didn't bother to read the names as I quickly skimmed the posts, whoever is saying GG is far stronger than Alien X is dumb (no offense) and to the guy who said Alien X would be stronger, you are dumb too (once again, no offense). All Celestialsapiens are equal (so Alien X AP = GG AP, their dura = Starbeard etc), their own AP and dura however, do not have to be equal to each other (GG AP =/= GG dura).

By feats, Ben was completeley unharmed physically by all of GGs attacks and simply got knocked around like he normally does when Alien X can't respond. This is perfectly fine and contradicts nothing. GG is completely unharmed physically by Alien X and dozens to hundreds of Alien Xs. When he lost, he was unresponsive in the same way Celestialsapiens are when they are making decisions, which is perfectly valid considering Ben's strategy was to force the voices to make more decisions, something they had no problem with but now Ben just smacked em around a bunch and overpowered them entirely within seconds (this is just AP).

What says he was unharmed at all? Nothing states that. The two fought evenly, which wouldn't be the case when one can't hurt the other. This argument also implies that all duplicators follow that logic, and you get things like Sasuke being capable of surviving hundreds of Narutos and Toei Cell Saga Goku being as strong as multiple Perfect Cells.

Uhhh my eyes, your eyes, everyone elses eyes too probably, depending on how bad their eyes are. Why on earth would something need to state Sasuke breathes fireballs if we see him breath fireballs. If we need people to give explicit wording to accept what we see, we are gonna have to revise 99% of the verses on this site.

The two fighting evenly just means they have comparable AP and can make decisions as fast as the other. The first is due to both being Celestialsapiens, still doesn't make their AP = dura though, which is my whole point. The second is due to Ben making his own decisions without Bellicus and Serena, and GG's voices all agreeing on what to do so they would be reacting as fast as Ben since its essentially one person making decisions.

All the Naruto's combo their jutsu into one actual combined attack (this is a difference like 5 biju bombs and the combined biju bomb)? I can't speak for DB since I dont watch it but did the Cells combine their attacks like the combined biju bomb? Did Goku equal this attack, beat it etc, did he just one shot a bunch of clones at the same time?

Alien X and GGs attacks are equal and never harmed each other aside from GGs hand being blown up from the hundreds of Alien X, still consistent with the blackhole which wasn't for as long and also mind whammied GG with too many options.

https://youtu.be/QFSjH7PcJdQ

Yeah. Totally undamaged. It's not like Ben stated that Alien X can lose the fight. It's not like the blows we're clearly cussing the recipients to recoil. And of course, it's not like Alien X blew up Galactic Gladiator's hand.

They just no-sold everything.

Ben stated Alien X will lose in a sense GG would win since they threw the most hits or Alien X appears to be knocked down. It was a exhibition match in a court room. And Alien X blew up his hand since having like more than 2-3 dozens Alien X's with the same AP, dura, speed, etc would be too much to handle. Plus Omnitrix being able to transform Ben into the more powerful alien within their own species.

Yes, totally undamaged by everything. Care to show this damage?

Ben said they would lose eventually. GG smacking him for eternity while he doesn't respond is definitely gonna end with him losing.

Damn, moving the opponent means you are harming them? Guess Cap and Spidey are Low 6-B in the MCU.

Yes the one time he got damaged which I mentioned and also was the result of an army of Alien X. GG only took damage in that one instance and the next attack from the army didn't harm him, just caused him to shut down so his voices could reach a conclusion. Ben just overpowered GG and ruined any chance of fighting back he had, thats called winning.

We have one feat of him being damaged by hundreds of Alien X after continuously taking damage for 10 secs.

Then we have a feat of him taking an attack from hundreds of Alien X and being unharmed and shutting down due to having too many decisions.

Considering Ben's plan was to give him too many decisions, and he shut down after Ben used his plan, the second feat would take precedence as we have equal amounts of feats with every attack from either of them prior doing absolutely nothing to each other aside from knocking them around, which as we should all know, does not make someome's AP scale to the oppositions dura. It was also the whole reason Ben won as he didn't even consider overpowering GG with the clones, Celestialsapiens being an alien he intstinctually knows the capabilities of. If it was that easy, it would have been the plan from the start but as we see, he was unable to overpower GG.

What? He wasn't undamaged at all. He had an equal exchange of blows when he gained control, shown by the fact that each of them were recoiling with every punch. Ben couldn't overpower Giant GG, GG got his hand blown up, and GG got overwhelmed by the clones. That's the entire fight after Ben gets control. Even the indecision isn't clear, because unlike Alien X, GG was moving even when he was defeated, given he was swiping at the clones and tried to reach out of the black hole.

Back