• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, pretty sure we can just calculate the distance and his height.
Why would we? The galaxies matter as much as any other galaxies being shown in the background in movies, games, etc., it's a common trope to just show them just as much as moving past stars without moving at FTL speeds or interstellar distances, we could calc the latter too when it's wrong to do so, but we don't. We can get GG's size based on AX's, the giant GG was only so much bigger than him when he catched him, then we never see him get bigger and then AX got free while his size and GG's were much the same.

Whats shown >>>> Whats said.

And im not sure how we can sit here with a straight face and actually claim this is a full void when we blatantly see the expansion happening.

@Eficiente I mean yeah but clearly something must have happened between cuts (such as him continuously growing) because he's clearly way bigger than AX is. Also pretty sure we already use moving past stars in certain calcs, but usally those are like way too far away to properly calc it, this ain't the case here.

Whats shown >>>> Whats said.

And im not sure how we can sit here with a straight face and actually claim this is a full void when we blatantly see the expansion happening.

2:12 The void is off-screen, they zoom out and there's nothing left of the universe. Also the Annihilaargh would have just kept destroying what they created as well if everything wasn't fully gone.

Its off screen because the camera shifts over for a close up of Ben. But even more so, you can still hear the sound of the void expanding before Bellicus and Serena start the re-creation feat.

Its off screen because the camera shifts over for a close up of Ben. But even more so, you can still hear the sound of the void expanding before Bellicus and Serena start the re-creation feat.
And then when they zoom out again during Bellicus and Serena's power surge, there's nothing left.

Are Paradox and Eon's pages locked? Their 2-B needs to be changed to 2-B over time.
Chrono navigator itself as well.
Also because of how controversial Alien Xs Tier has been, should we add a note on his page or a discussion rule?
Hmmm maybe, just make sure to only mention “based on scaling to Navigator and CTB” (and the latter could potentially be included in 2-B EE though?)

@Eficiente I mean yeah but clearly something must have happened between cuts (such as him continuously growing) because he's clearly way bigger than AX is. Also pretty sure we already use moving past stars in certain calcs, but usally those are like way too far away to properly calc it, this ain't the case here.
He was already bigger than AX before it. I meant we not calc'ing moving past stars when we know as a fact that the thing shown to be moving wasn't even going at FTL speed or that the distance was less than interstellar. For example we could make calcs for the ships used at the end of Empire Strikes Back that apparently went outside the galaxy based on visuals/how far away the characters were from that other galaxy shown, but would be wacky.

I agree with the downgrade and removing the EE (especialy the 'it's thought based' assumption about it).

Not sure about Atomic X because there seems to be contradicting WOG about it and there's not much else to go on.

Considering the original subject has been completed and we are already on page 5, I believe we should close the thread. If there are any other major revision proposals, feel free to make a new thread.

And then when they zoom out again during Bellicus and Serena's power surge, there's nothing left.
They don't zoom out that much, just a little bit more. You can argue that the expansion was still happening off-screen and only the area shown in the camera was gone because right before their power surge, you could still see the expansion happening in the background and hear the noise.

In the trial it was confirmed that the universe and everything in it was actually destroyed and besides if it weren't fully destroyed then the annihilaargh would have destroyed (part of) whatever AX created which is never mentioned.

Recreated the universe AND everything in it, specifically stated multiple times. So the former has to refer to space-time continuum. Besides it was actually previously agreed upon that the Annihilaargh when destroying something does the exact opposite of when it creates something (and it created a space-time continuum, multiple actually but only after the timelines branched) and should even get EE.

Obviously he ain’t but I’m pretty sure AX got upgraded to Low 2-C when people found out the Annihilaargh creates space-time a few years back. Nothing really changed regarding that front since then.

Shouldn’t we like at least make another thread for this if Eficiente wants to discuss this and just tell Ant which pages to unlock and re-add all the AX matches where he won via hax and AP was irrelevant?

Oh, ehm I guess that's somewhat of a fair point, although the second Big Bang didn't really look like an explosion at all. Well in each case the Anihilaargh created space-time or else there'd be no show and it was specifically stated and even shown that before the beginning of time there was well... no time.

Though again, what should be added to his page is a note about why Alien X isnt 2-B so we don’t have to deal with a bunch of threads in the future to discuss this again

Anyways

Chrono Navigator

Eon

Professor Paradox

need to be changed to 2-B over time (pages are unlocked).

Demigra

Towa

Need to be unlocked and have their matches against AX re-added since the AP difference between them and Alien X did not change at all (infinity is infinity).

I'll look into the other matches later.

Alien X's AP description should probably mention 2-B with Existence Erasure.

We can discuss environmental destruction for the navigator in a different thread to avoid this thread getting derailed even further.

Recreated the universe AND everything in it, specifically stated multiple times. So the former has to refer to space-time continuum. Besides it was actually previously agreed upon that the Annihilaargh when destroying something does the exact opposite of when it creates something (and it created a space-time continuum, multiple actually but only after the timelines branched) and should even get EE.
That's nonsense, if I recreate a house and everything in it I'm not remaking its time and space, everything in it is just an emphasis. None of the other thing you said is in his profile, look back at what I asked.

I’m not taking Efi’s side here, but the best way to show him why it’s 2-C is to show him why we know the Anihilargg destroyed on a 4-D Level. We don’t have to go off vague crap, just show him the evidence, lol

The profile could use a clean-up yeah. Part of the reason this all isn't applied yet is because we were gonna fix cosmology first and then re-open this discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back