• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rosalina vs. Alien X

Jinsye

She/Her
Rosalina
D8seimz-5bc9ecdf-31b1-40ee-9d12-c3715600c212
Powers and Stats

Tier: At least Low 2-C

Name:
Princess Rosalina

Origin: Mario Bros

Age: Likely billions of years old (Implied to have seen a number of universal resets)

Classification: Princess, Mother of the Cosmos

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Genius Intelligence, Fourth Wall Awareness, Self-Sustenance (Types 1, and 2), Vehicular Mastery, Levitation, True Flight, Spaceflight, Regenerationn (Mid, survived being crushed flat), Cosmic Magic, Duplication, Afterimage Creation, Astral Projection, Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Reality Warping, Acausality, Possession, Spin Attack, Teleportation, Forcefield Creation (Can use forcefields for telekinesis as well), Can spawn Lumas and summon Power Stars, Can fire powerful blasts, Gravity Manipulation, Immortality (Type 1), Resistance to Extreme Cold, Cosmic Radiations, etc.

Attack Potency: At least Universe level+ (Effortlessly recreated the universe and capable of warping and creating it. Vastly superior to the power of all of the Grand Stars as well as a Grand Star empowered Bowser)

Speed: Massively FTL+ (At least 820 trillion times faster than light, likely higher. Far superior to Grand Star powered Bowser)

Lifting Strength: Unknow (Lifted boulders and enemies many times her size)

Striking Strength: At least Universal+ (Should be vastly stronger than Super Mario Galaxy Bowser, who was empowered by a Grand Star and narrowly survived the universe's Destruction)

Durability: At least Universe level+ (Completely unaffected by the universe's utter destruction by a supermassive black hole)

Stamina: Very high

Range: Standard melee range. At least Universal+ with her abilities (Had to reset the universe)

Standard Equipment: Wand

Intelligence: Genius (Has an intimate amount of knowledge of the universe)

Weaknesses: None Notable
Alien X
Main-qimg-1eaaa108af5d3fb810124d7041bde03f
Powers and Stats

Tier: Low 2-C

Name:
Alien X, his personalities include Bellicus, Serena, and Ben Tennyso

Origin: Ben 10

Age: Inapplicable (Was born in a realm that is out of sync with time, existed prior to Ben having his Omnitrix)

Classification: Celestialsapie

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Invulnerability, Size Manipulation (Other Celestialsapiens can easily grow large enough to dwarf planets), Flight (Easily flies across interplanetary distances), Reality Warping (Easily recreated the universe with a simple thought), Immortality (Types 1 and 3), Regenerationn (High-Low), Telekinesis (Moved and threw the Amalgam Kids with Telekinesis), Self-Duplication (Created many copies of himself in his fight against Galactic Gladiator), Multiple Personalities (In order for Alien X to perform any action, including simple movement and transforming back, all three of his personalities must agree to do so. His personalities include Serena, the 'voice of love and compassion', Bellicus, the 'voice of rage and aggression' and Ben Tennyso, the 'voice of reason'), Space-Time Manipulation (Serena stated that Alien X can change the very nature of time and space), Mind Control (Controlled the Amalgam Kids' minds to fight against each other), Pocket Reality Manipulation (Serena, Bellicus and Ben Tennyson hold absolute control inside Alien X's body, which is a pocket universe that contains many galaxies), Nigh-Omniscience (Recreated the entire universe in exact detail, but with a few minor changes ex: the smoothies logo and Ben wearing a different colored jacket), Acausality (Type 2; Stated by One Fourth of Man of Action that when the alternate versions of Bens across the Multiverse transforms into Alien X, they become THAT Alien X. There are no alternate versions existing in the past, present or future)

Attack Potency: Universe level+ (Effortlessly recreated a destroyed universe with a wave of his hand. Supposedly changed the art style for the Ben 10 series as a whole)

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Comparable to other Celestialsapiens, who easily cross interplanetary distances and can quickly grow to be as large as entire galaxies)

Lifting Strength: Unknow

Striking Strength:
Universal+ (Capable of trading blows with Galactic Gladiator, and survived the universal destruction caused by the Anihilaarg)

Durability: Universe level+ (Took hits from Galactic Gladiator, another Celestialsapien who should not be much weaker then Alien X himself. Neither could one-shot the other)

Stamina: Unknown. Likely very high

Range: Universal+

Standard Equipment: None notable

Intelligence: Nigh-Omniscient

Weaknesses: Alien X needs to wait for the different personalities in his head to make a decision before he can do anything, though this weakness disappeared in Omniverse. Alien X can also have the powers absorbed by Osmosians, and needs to follow the Multiverse Preservation Act, or other members of its species will punish it. Alien X's Life-force might be absorbed by Anur Vladias
I suppose this needs to be redone

Speed is =

Who wins?

Omnipotent Alien: 0

Cosmic Mom: 0

Both effortlessly recreated a universe so I'll just assume their AP is around the same. That said Rosalina has better Regenerationn but Alien X has mind control. Question comes down to what does Rosalina do in character?.

Universal reset and if that doesn't work she'd go for something like energy blasts probably.

Rosalina's only useful ability I can see is Possession which she never uses or used in character.

Voting Alien X due to reasons before via higher versatility and mind hax which he is willing to use.

They both casually recreated the universe. AP seems negligable here. Also while Alien X wasn't even fazed by the destruction of the entire universe and just casually stood there, Rosalina's durability is just saying she should be surperior to Bowser who narrowly survivved the destruction of the universe.

From what I was told on the Danny Phantom vs Alien X thread, Alien X doesn't really start off with hax in combat. If I'm not mistaking, he fought Galactic Gladiator in hand to hand combat and used duplication.

Not voting yet though.

So where does Rosalina being superior to Grand Stars even come from anyhow? She couldn't stop Bowser empowered by one sucking up power from The Comet Observatory in Galaxy 2

And Rosalina's only useful hax I see is Possession and if you guys went to the previous thread, Rosalina never ever uses it in character.

I guess it comes from the fact that Grand Stars help power The Commet Observatory but that doesn't make much sense, we don't give average Joe mcshorts a Low 2-C rating because his toaster is powered by the entire space time of the universe

@Griffin He does start off with hax though. In every situation with Alien X has been on screen, he's always seen using his hax first. In his fight with the gladiator it was the only time he's shown to fight hand to hand. After that, he used his hax abilities on Kevin's friends when they were fighting him. So for the most part, Alien X doesn't always start H2H combat as often as one may think. Sure maybe throw a planet or energy beam maybe, but that's the least of what he starts off with.

Genericstickman said:
So where does Rosalina being superior to Grand Stars even come from anyhow? She couldn't stop Bowser empowered by one sucking up power from The Comet Observatory in 2
She's not even implied to have tried to stop it. She doesn't even do anything in the first game when her children are dying when she can quite easily succeed on her own if she actually did things.

Rosalina reset everything in the verse. Including all 13 Grand Stars. That's where the scaling comes from.

So once again, she one-shots.

Also what's this about Rosalina being slow to pull the trigger? She's so causal with it that she resets as a victory animation.

How does she one shot? Rosalina effortlessly recreated the universe according to her profile. Alien X literally did the same by casually standing the destruction of the entire universe and recreated the entire universe with a mere thought. AP is literally negligible here. If she's above baseline by casually creating a universe so is Alien X.

VioletVoid100 said:
@Griffin He does start off with hax though. In every situation with Alien X has been on screen, he's always seen using his hax first. In his fight with the gladiator it was the only time he's shown to fight hand to hand. After that, he used his hax abilities on Kevin's friends when they were fighting him. So for the most part, Alien X doesn't always start H2H combat as often as one may think. Sure maybe throw a planet or energy beam maybe, but that's the least of what he starts off with.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdSX4edppts

Alien X literally only used telekinesis the entire fight

That doesn't really answers my question as I'm not familiar with the Mario verse. Could you link me their profiles?

Why is resetting things making her scale above them? How's her reset not just time hax but nuking sh*t up?

Actually he started with telekinesis, then used mind control.

Then started throwing them around with telekinesis again because **** them I guess

If she was baseline she would be able to do the same as those Grand Stars have no resistence to anything. No destroying things=No scaling.

VioletVoid100 said:
@Omega You forgot in that same link he made them fight each other. So essentially he started off with mind control.
He started with telekinesis, then he used mind control. Do you have vids of him "Always" starting off "fights" with hax?.

But still he used it anyway and it's still hax nonetheless. He then used his space time manipulation hax as soon as he was first introduced and when Ben asked if Alien X could fix the universe being destroyed, they said "fine" and just reality warped and created a new universe. They could've done something else since Ben asked them to fix it without giving the specifics on his question.

The Grand Star don't even have other statistics on their profile. Did the Grand Star have any feats on surviving the destruction of the entire universe? Alien X did and just casually stood there.

Also her having an AP Advantage again makes no sense when Alien X also recreated the entire universe with a mere thought as she did effortlessly.

And besides, he used that telekinesis to bring them all together and not even attack them. So technically he started mind control as his first move giving the context to the clip you showed me.

@VioletVoid

I never said he wouldn't use it. Your the one who said he does start of with hax but this is a fight, characters act differently. Alien X recreated a universe because that's what he had to do. In fights however, I don't recall him using hax right from the start.

However My Ben 10 knowledge isn't that good which is why I asked. However it doesn't matter since this thread is going no where.

The real cal howard said:
Genericstickman said:
So where does Rosalina being superior to Grand Stars even come from anyhow? She couldn't stop Bowser empowered by one sucking up power from The Comet Observatory in 2
She's not even implied to have tried to stop it. She doesn't even do anything in the first game when her children are dying when she can quite easily succeed on her own if she actually did things.
I mean it seems kind of weird how she'd just not do anything when some dude is just sucking her ships power but eh

also she needed her children to die in order for them to stop the universal black hole

also I'm pretty sure paradoxing something won't make you superior to it

AnonymousBlank said:
Just gonna bring up something I mentioned in the Danny Phantom thread.
Any Celestialsapien = any other Celestialsapien. GG survived dozens of Alien X combining for one major attack on him and was physically unharmed. Is Ros really oneshotting?
He also survived a Black Hole of some kind (I can't really tell) made by hundreds of Alien X duplicates

That was the attack I was referring to. I didnt call it a blackhole since someone would come along and say "of course a Low 2-C is unharmed by a blackhole".

Back