• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we remove the regeneration feat from GG, wouldn't that mean Alien X will no longer have any type of regeneration?

If that is the case, then quite alot of matches will be different.

Alien X should also lose its Black Hole creation now due to the ‘Black Hole’ following 0 feats, and Firestorms thread doesn’t change that now. In which case, that also should affect a few matches.

Is the blackhole feat the only regeneration feat Alien X scales to?

If that gets yeeted, then he loses quite alot of matchups.

It seems to be Low-Mid based on the regen page. Regardless, a major change.

Surviving the destruction of the universe isn't a Low 2-C feat for Alien X as the damage was environmental destruction that was consuming everything and making the damage as it went. Should have any tiny part of the univese survived it too it would also not that Low 2-C.
Wtf are you even talking about? It wasn't due to an environmental destruction at all, ignoring the fact that Alien x recreated the entire universe which would still scale to his AP and durability so that doesn't really matter

Yes, the damage done was environmental destruction, any 1 thing surviving it isn't as durable as the destruction the thing made as a whole once it finished doing what it did. It's not like a bomb that blew up in his face. Don't talk about how he recreated the universe, I'm not making a downgrade to that yet.

@Eficiente All of what you said will be handled in a separate thread. Calaca already tried a regen downgrade and it failed and the result was what is currently on AX’s page, aside from the black hole stuff, which was agreed upon to be pseudo-black hole in that thread IIRC (so the regen is based on it being a pseudo-black hole but the page still says black hole). You might have a point on it being healing rather than regeneration however. You also got nearly reported for changing the description of one of those gifs without permission, you bringing it up in a thread and then editing the page without asking for other staff’s input isn’t the way how we usually do stuff, so I suggest you change that back.

Anyways I’m still on mobile so the editing will be for later today if I have time. And everyone should stop derailing this thread, this thread is only open to edit the pages involved.

. You also got nearly reported for changing the description of one of those gifs without permission, you bringing it up in a thread and then editing the page without asking for other staff’s input isn’t the way how we usually do stuff, so I suggest you change that back.
Tell me what need to be changed so I'm gonna do it myself

So, is everything done yet? I feel like this thread went on longer than it needed to.

@Greenshifter This thread was meant to downgrade his stats, and then something that I deem wrong was added there, it logically corresponds to deal with the matter of the stats here. I'm ok with the rest being dealt on other thread.

On the description of the gif bit, who even said anything without trying to talk the matter as I brought it up? I was only told rather naive arguments against it by regular users which I already addressed while the thread has nearly no staff, let alone ones to also go against what I considered obvious, so what I did was kinda more than an educated guess. I take "editing the page without asking for other staff’s input isn’t the way how we usually do stuff" here to be very much misleading.

Everyone in the Discord noticed how you edited that page Efi. That people currently aren’t responding doesn’t mean that everyone agrees with what you’re saying. You basically tried to downgrade AX’s speed on your own but stopped half-way.

I'm not making a downgrade to that yet.
Actually you know what? Forget about the whole "I will make an other downgrade thread" we are going to discuss all the issues here and right now so y'all post all your disagreements and issues with Low 2-C Alien x, his speed,....... Ect so we aren't going to deal with this Hell in the future

Its better to make a seperate thread on Alien X downgrade rather than pile it up here since it extended to 6 pages already so its hard for others to keep up with the arguments and its going to be dragged out.Also considering that purpose of this thread is achieved(Which is downgrading Alien X AP) so the thread should be closed and a new thread with new objectives as well as arguments should be made if you ask me

Hmm that Chrono navigator description also implies environmental destruction, best to not mention that just yet.

you also forgot to re-add Towa’s and Demigra’s losses.

Well, I disagree on a very fundamental level that something added here that a user, let alone a staff, deems wrong should be talked about in other thread. The other topics there are no priority of mine and yet they will hinder the 1 thing I brought up for a topic before them. I want to talk about the other things later, but I don't want a mess out of the matter. The "potential" (to be generous) mistake was made here and so it needs to be talked about here, where everyone who allowed it to happen follows the thread and where there is nothing left to talk about, it cannot be more simple than that. Am I clear?

Also, reading between lines on the other matter I have to reason to give it relevance.

for a topic before them
Assuming you are talking about the black hole size then incorrect, Brawl brought up his issues with the black hole stuff in the general Ben 10 CRT and then the unconventional resistances thread of AX. If anything we already skipped over his turn (mostly because what he proposes doesn’t need a CRT anyways, the pseudo-black hole stuff, not the regen). As for the rest, I didn’t report you, be glad.

@Antvasima The pages have been updated accordingly. This thread can be closed then. I'll probably contact you in private for the other matches that would need to be re-added to Alien X's page after I analyzed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back