• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A note and/or a discussion rule.
A note here should be perfect. Please all of us for once collaborate and write a note here trust me so many problems can be avoided.
nBE2LSB.jpeg

Last edited:
There's no point. A note can be removed or things can simply be fresh brought. Green is on his way to revise cosmology either way which kinda makes sense to me too. So there's really no point.

I understand the necessity/importance/urge of discussion commonly found in such crts- but I still suggest if it can be done/possible to do somewhere else (like general discussion thread) then that would be preferable/appreciated considering it's a 7th page rn.

Now I think get it. They basically become their own alien at that point, just a fusion that takes traits but not always function at the capacity of the original, possibly having drawbacks or advantages the singular aliens wouldn't which clearly involve statistics as well. Do I understand the point you're trying to make correctly?
Can you elaborate on which points of contention held the most sway to your opinion so we may focus on that topic further?
Actually after giving things a second thought- I think there's something that might be good to be brought to notice- not necessarily anything such as new evidence- but might be a another perspective maybe. I'm not sure if putting things this way changes anything but I'll just get over it as well when on it.

What I want to say is, as we already know we scale Alien X above all beings within the Universe in all aspects of not above gadgets. But I would like to point out that some Gadgets aren't different than beings themselves. One wouldn't see George without a Ascalon, or would see Ben Tennyson without his Omnitrix. As that's what they known for. It's what makes them strongest and worthy of consideration. But why do we consider Professor paradox and his literal right hand (cyborginized) different from each other? Just because he don't use it to destroy, bent and warp time space always as he wishes and break rules unlike celestial sapiens doesn't mean he's not strong or he don't have powers of chrononavigator. What chrononavigator is capable of? Provides it's wielder absolute power over everything.Can destroy all of existence. Power to watch over and rule all of existence.

This clearly means, if I've to exaggerate a bit that chrononavigator weilder doesn't have any visible restrictions to what he Can/want to do at all. His powers are far beyond anything one could imagine. From AP to hax. It's weilder has it all. So what I want to say if we scale CPs above all beings, then shouldn't we be scaling him above Professor paradox without cutting his right arm off? I mean, it's anyhow makes much sense- or atleast that's how I see it. I'm not really good at explaining stuff or am good enough to sound convincing when providing an argument of scans but this is what I had to say as in addition. I gotta run now 🐘

Last edited:
Actually after giving things a second thought- I think there's something that might be good to be brought to notice- not necessarily anything such as new evidence- but might be a another perspective maybe. I'm not sure if putting things this way changes anything but I'll just get over it as well when on it.

What I want to say is, as we already know we scale Alien X above all beings within the Universe in all aspects of not above gadgets. But I would like to point out that some Gadgets aren't different than beings themselves. One wouldn't see George without a Ascalon, or would see Ben Tennyson without his Omnitrix. As that's what they known for. It's what makes them strongest and worthy of consideration. But why do we consider Professor paradox and his literal right hand (cyborginized) different from each other? Just because he don't use it to destroy, bent and warp time space always as he wishes and break rules unlike celestial sapiens doesn't mean he's not strong or he don't have powers of chrononavigator. What chrononavigator is capable of? Provides it's wielder absolute power over everything.Can destroy all of existence. Power to watch over and rule all of existence.

This clearly means, if I've to exaggerate a bit that chrononavigator weilder doesn't have any visible restrictions to what he Can/want to do at all. His powers are far beyond anything one could imagine. From AP to hax. It's weilder has it all. So what I want to say if we scale CPs above all beings, then shouldn't we be scaling him above Professor paradox without cutting his right arm off? I mean, it's anyhow makes much sense- or atleast that's how I see it. I'm not really good at explaining stuff or am good enough to sound convincing when providing an argument of scans but this is what I had to say as in addition. I gotta run now 🐘
Didn't the Clockwork stop the Chrononavigator? He should be weaker than Alien X.

What is the conclusion of the thread arguments?

Regular users:

Agree: 6 or 7
Disagree: 20 (or smth around)
(Yeah, my lazy ass not gonna check the names or gonna recheck)

Staffs:

Agree: 0
Disagree: @LordGriffin1000
,@DarkDragonMedeus , @Firestorm808 (To note, Lordgriffin agrees that some statements such as "source of greatest power" shouldn't be used if they have context of talking about ability, overall disagree as of now)

Last edited:

Regular users:

Agree: 6 or 7
Disagree: 20 (or smth around)
(Yeah, my lazy ass not gonna check the names or gonna recheck)

Staffs:

Agree: 0
Disagree: @LordGriffin1000
, @Firestorm808 (To note, Lordgriffin agrees that some statements such as "source of greatest power" shouldn't be used if they have context of talking about ability, overall disagree as of now)
Wait griffin disagrees? I thought they agreed.

He disagreed after i brought into light on "Why Atomic X shouldn't be scaled to Alien X" (I always had in mind to bring out Big Chuck stuff which idk why no one ever brought up but I was just thinking to wait till get into the corner on that stuff).
Is that disagreeing with scaling atomic x to alien x or just the whole thread’s premise. Cause the threads premise is removing 1-B from Alien X’s physicals.

Is that disagreeing with scaling atomic x to alien x or just the whole thread’s premise. Cause the threads premise is removing 1-B from Alien X’s physicals.
Uhhh I'm not sure what u mean by that. I know that thread wants that and it's arguments on why it should be has been overall disagreed upon.

Uhhh I'm not sure what u mean by that. I know that thread wants that and it's arguments on why it should be has been overall disagreed upon.
No, I’m pretty sure Griffin didn’t change their stance. I’m looking back on it and I don’t see anything about it. Could you maybe quote the message?

I guess I didn’t notice this or fully understand it when I read it the first time, thanks for showing me. Then yeah, your evaluation post is right.

So to summarise for the new readers of counter arguments to the OP:​

• Alien X is stated to be most powerful being in the Universe (should be superior to cyborginized Professor paradox who has possibly 1-B AP due to chrononavigator)
  • Stated to have infinite, limitless power along the line of omnipotence (making him most powerful being again)
  • Stated to be omnipotent and source of greatest power in the Universe by professor paradox (Griffin disagrees with using such statements due to them being referring to hax)
  • Atomic X and Bigchuck do not scale to their individual self necessarily due to having altered DNA making them completely different species.
  • Breached Extra-Dimensional Barrier which scales to Annhilargh, a device that created all of cosmology through Bigbang.
That's all.

Sorry all. I’ve missed quite a bit from this thread and haven’t been on the site for a little bit because of personal matters.

Obviously I’ve seen that quite a bit of developments have happened here in my absence while also waiting for the Big Bang thread to go forward. Please be patient, I’ll try making some responses to this ASAP today to what’s been commented here in the meantime.

Sorry all. I’ve missed quite a bit from this thread and haven’t been on the site for a little bit because of personal matters.

Obviously I’ve seen that quite a bit of developments have happened here in my absence while also waiting for the Big Bang thread to go forward. Please be patient, I’ll try making some responses to this ASAP today to what’s been commented here in the meantime.

• Alien X is stated to be most powerful being in the Universe (should be superior to cyborginized Professor paradox who has possibly 1-B AP due to chrononavigator)
  • Stated to have infinite, limitless power along the line of omnipotence (making him most powerful being again)
  • Stated to be omnipotent and source of greatest power in the Universe by professor paradox (Griffin disagrees with using such statements due to them being referring to hax)
  • Atomic X and Bigchuck do not scale to their individual self necessarily due to having altered DNA making them completely different species.
  • Breached Extra-Dimensional Barrier which scales to Annhilargh, a device that created all of cosmology through Bigbang.
That's all.
One more thing
Chromastone using Celestialsapien sword to tear contomillia barrier upscales Alien X's physicals (it isn't just as same thing as fusion )

That's all.
Makes sense to me.

So to summarise for the new readers of counter arguments to the OP:
That's all.
Bro I'm just tired of being asked to respond to an Alien X revision for the nth time only for a new one to change his tier 10 days later.
What's your opinion on this thread? It's nearing conclusion and lacks staff input ig...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back