• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien x 2-B Upgrade (Yeah Gonna Cry?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with people assumung "changing the universe" = one celestialsapien warping the entire multiverse? The entire race is responsible for the changes and is described as changing the universe! You need to prove it's all of the multiverse being affected at the same time, and why it scales to a singular celestialsapien.
Because they are just not affecting a singular universe they are affecting the entire time stream and you have to prove why it wasn't a singular celestial sapien who did it even man of action said
even the Celestialsapien making the adjustment – would remember the reboot – all beings are inside of the experience not outside of it

The event it self is referred as beginning of time

Maltruant time loop starts after paradox disperse his parts which happens after the creation of universe and it's time

Ben and Rook being able to move in a timeless means nothing. Different series have different interpretations of timeless places and not to mention the fact timeless≠time stop

Also Maltruant can't use his time powers at the beginning of time because time isn't a thing at that point

Because they are just not affecting a singular universe they are affecting the entire time stream and you have to prove why it wasn't a singular celestial sapien who did it even man of action said
even the Celestialsapien making the adjustment – would remember the reboot – all beings are inside of the experience not outside of it
Prove it's all at once performed by one celestialsapien.
The event it self is referred as beginning of time

Maltruant time loop starts after paradox disperse his parts which happens after the creation of universe and it's time

Ben and Rook being able to move in a timeless means nothing. Different series have different interpretations of timeless places and not to mention the fact timeless≠time stop
Also Maltruant can't use his time powers at the beginning of time because time isn't a thing at that point
My point still stands, the annihilargh didn’t create an entire timeline from scratch, and Ben didn’t affect the past because the Mr. Smoothy logo is the same as it was before the universe was destroyed. You need proof it created all of the past, present and future, not just starting time. Matter moving within a space is more than enough to jumpstart time.

Also can you please stop with the tripple posts?

How is "change the universe" 2-B reality warping? Explain.
Changing the Art style of the multiverse is 2-B my guy

Yes it does. You’re just ignoring context
Sure

Atomic X is only part of Alien X's DNA without the personalites of Serena and Bellicus. Ben has access to the DNA and personalities so my point still stands.
It could just be that Alien x DNA got damage (it was unusable) due to a part of his DNA being wiped out not only to mention that Alien x has no resistance to EE anyway so the Faile safe not activating still makes sense

Servantis made the statement himself lmfao. Are his own statements not viable anymore? PFFFFFT, I guess that means none of his statements that support your claims are viable anymore.
I'm saying that his Saying he probably wrong isn't an argument it could just be that he made that statement to piss off Ben as is said.

Telling me to stop arguing huh? Looks like you can’t refute it.
You are just repeating the same arguments that got rejected in multiple times in multiple threads this is becoming tiresome at this point.

Prove he knows the very depths of a celestialsapien's abilities.
I don't need to prove anything the fact he called Alien x Omnipotent and referred to him being a threat to the whole existence is enough proof that he know what Celestialsapiens can do.

You have to prove why the characters standing still mean anything. Everyone manage to run away while the universe was bieng destroyed
I wasn't referring to that part, when Alien x was creating the universe everyone weren't moving until the universe got fully created with it's time.

To add to this, in the episode "Ben again", which happens after Alien X recreates the universe, the Mr. Smoothy logo was never changed in the past, further proving that time wasn’t affected at all.

I'm pretty sure that was a separated timeline (similar to the one from UA and the fact that Eon isn't a thing in the OG timeline )

You do realize interpreting it that way is can be as low as tier 11 right? **** it, I guess changing the art style is 1D. Regardless the show (you know the main source) says the universe. So interpreting it the way I did is probably the best way to go.
Wtf is wrong with you? The Whole Cosmology has 26 dimensions and each dimension are bigh enough to contains universes and the dimension that Celestialsapiens rebooted contains infinite amount of universes (basically a 2-B dimension).

Last edited:
The statement from man of action clearly states it's a singular celestial sapien:

And what's the proof the artstyle change didn't happen all at once. The artstyle literally changed after the end of each show chadzmuth even brings up images from all four series

My point still stands, the annihilargh didn’t create an entire timeline from scratch, and Ben didn’t affect the past because the Mr. Smoothy logo is the same as it was before the universe was destroyed.
You are talking about the ben again episode? That's an seperate timeline since ultimate Alien makes it clear that Eon wasn't a thing in the og series have of the prime timeline and also the artstyle change is clearly affecting the past too and would be mind answering how matter can start time

Yeah I originally wasn't even going to comment on this due to IRL priorities, not anytime soon at least, but Zamasu already beat me to the punch and explained it better than I wouldve. Completely against any upgrade and wholeheartedly agree with Zamasu.

Especially given the new standards for Low 2-C explicitly require all of time, past, present and future being effected at once, to qualify for the tier.

Changing the Art style of the multiverse is 2-B my guy
I asked for proof and you’re not giving it to me.
It could just be that Alien x DNA got damage (it was unusable) due to a part of his DNA being wiped out not only to mention that Alien x has no resistance to EE anyway so the Faile safe not activating still makes sense
Why would a part of a hybrid's DNA affect Alien X? Explain.
I'm saying that his Saying he probably wrong isn't an argument it could just be that he made that statement to piss off Ben as is said.
Even if I steal-man this, the context is universe. Every other time, all he says is universe. This isn’t the first time "everything" was used to describe the universe, as shown here.
You are just repeating the same arguments that got rejected in multiple times in multiple threads this is becoming tiresome at this point.
If it was debunked so many times and you’re sooo good at debunking it, then tell me what's so wrong with my analogy, other than saying "oh that's shitty."

You want to know the definition of existence? "The fact or state of living or having objective reality." "Continued survival." "A way of living." That's right, with all the definitions, we got the simple term "living". If you kill someone, they don’t exist. He has no feats to show him having EE so why make that claim over a one off statement?
I don't need to prove anything the fact he called Alien x Omnipotent and referred to him being a threat to the whole existence is enough proof that he know what Celestialsapiens can do.
"I don’t need to prove anything because I can freely use an NLF to my advantage."
I wasn't referring to that part, when Alien x was creating the universe everyone weren't moving until the universe got fully created.
And? What does that have to do with creating time? Explain. Also, I've already explained above that the Mr. Smoothy in the past was never changed.
Wtf is wrong with you? The Whole Cosmology has 26 dimensions and each dimension are bigh enough to contains universes and the dimension that Celestialsapiens rebooted contains infinite amount of universes (basically a 2-B dimension).
Relax, dude. Changing 1 spatial dimension is literally tier 11 and changing the universe is just that.
And what's the proof the artstyle change didn't happen all at once. The artstyle literally changed after the end of each show chadzmuth even brings up images from all four series
Show scans of all universes being affected at the same time in a single timeframe.
You are talking about the ben again episode? That's an seperate timeline since ultimate Alien makes it clear that Eon wasn't a thing in the og series have of the prime timeline and also the artstyle change is clearly affecting the past too
It's not a different timeline. Ben did things in the past had affected the future, ash shown here. Eon may be from a different timeline but past Ben isn't.
and would be mind answering how matter can start time
Time is the measure of movement. If an object is can move then it's movements can be measured, therefore creating time.

Time is the measure of movement. If an object is can move then it's movements can be measured, therefore creating time.
Ben and Rook were moving in their even before time was created so that's not really a counter argument and timeless voids in fiction don't necessarily follow real world science

Ben and Rook were moving in their even before time was created so that's not really a counter argument and timeless voids in fiction don't necessarily follow real world science
That just means time exists to some extent. They’re moving right? They’re movements can be measured right? Then that means they’re making their own time.

I’m tired of the misconception that creating time is some impressive concept. It’s not creating time that’s important, but creating spacetime as a whole.

I asked for proof and you’re not giving it to me
The proof is that Celestialsapiens changed the art style of the whole multiverse as we can clearly see that multiple realities were being affected even WoG confirms it.

Why would a part of a hybrid's DNA affect Alien X? Explain.
Half of Alien x DNA got wiped out how is Ben gonna use him again?

Even if I steal-man this, the context is universe. Every other time, all he says is universe. This isn’t the first time "everything" was used to describe the universe, as shown here.
It was also stated that Celestialsapiens change the universe all the time which refers to the multiverse as explained above so Servantis statement should be no different giving the Context that we have.

You want to know the definition of existence? "The fact or state of living or having objective reality." "Continued survival." "A way of living." That's right, with all the definitions, we got the simple term "living". If you kill someone, they don’t exist. He has no feats to show him having EE so why make that claim over a one off statement?
Okay and I'm going to give you the definition of what EE means :

"Existence erasure is the simple power to remove something from existence, leaving nothing behind........"

Servantis statement fits with the definition of EE in this wiki unfortunately for you

"I don’t need to prove anything because I can
Not an argument you are just trolling at this point.

And? What does that have to do with creating time? Explain. Also, I've already explained above that the Mr. Smoothy in the past was never changed.
Are you okay? Considering they were still not able to move during the Creation of the universe prove that time itself was still gone they only started moving when the Universe was fully created with it's time i really can't tell if you are blind or not at this point.

That Mr. Smoothy comes from a different timeline

Relax, dude. Changing 1 spatial dimension is literally tier 11 and changing the universe is just that.
If it can contain 4D structures then no it doesn't

Last edited:
That just means time exists to some extent. They’re moving right? They’re movements can be measured right? Then that means they’re making their own time.
Maltruant not being able to use his time powers shows otherwise, it was literally stated that there was 0 time, them being able to move is just an Inconsistency which is a common thing that happens most of the time in fiction

Reactions: Rez
What part of “some extent” do you not understand?
That some extent part is headcanon because not only it's literally implied that it was a complete timeless void but even if time existed to some extent Maltruant should've been able to use his time powers to an extent and there is no such a thing called time existing to some extent anyway that's Paradoxical

From my understanding I think what Zamasu is saying is that " Time exists to some extent" but since they are also "Moving" and since moving can be measured therefore we should focus on "movement" instead of time cause it's minority look at the whole matter and movement is reliable and fits within the rules of the wiki.

From my understanding I think what Zamasu is saying is that " Time exists to some extent" but since they are also "Moving" and since moving can be measured therefore we should focus on "movement" instead of time cause it's minority look at the whole matter and movement is reliable and fits within the rules of the wiki.
Zamasu is saying time exists to some extent in the beginning of time because ben and Rook can move in it but that's not the case how can time exist to a certain extent it either exists or it doesn't and timeless voids works differently from fiction to fiction moving in a timeless void gives nothing and means nothing also Maltruant can't use his time powers because time hasn't been created yet alongside rest of the universe in the beginning of time

One thing I forgot to touch upon, outside of the universe is called the "space beyond" which basically confirms that the universe doesn’t have it's own space.
Wut?

Anyways Maltruant’s Annihilaargh seems like a physical explosion, but the Annihilaargh that actually creates the universe seems like a space-time expansion. So still counts for low 2-C

I mean could just be that he only has the design from a certain point onwards. Nobody seemed to notice the shift between the 2 designs in the universe so it might have come as a natural thing to them somewhere down the line.

Kind of Maltruant's aniilargh is the aniilargh that went off in Ben's timeline and destroyed the universe after Ben recreated the universe argit destroyed it and then the two dumbass brother's fixed it
Then wtf is Greenshifter saying?

Kind of Maltruant's aniilargh is the aniilargh that went off in Ben's timeline and destroyed the universe after Ben recreated the universe argit destroyed it and then the two dumbass brother's fixed it
Maltruant repowered the Annihilaargh using a dwarf star core, hence the different effect. However a regular Annihilaargh was used to destroy and create the universe.
That is probably the best counterargument for AX
This was discussed about a 100 times but no the CTB has 2-B EE (which is now finally applied on its page) which Alien X doesn’t resist (and Ben couldn’t even access Alien X due to Atomic-X getting erased yadayada). Also Alien X recreated the CTB.

Maltruant repowered the Annihilaargh using a dwarf star core, hence the different effect. However a regular Annihilaargh was used to destroy and create the universe.
So you are telling me that Maltruant Annihilaargh is 3-A while the original one is low 2-C why would he make a much weaker weapon ? And what Alien x not affecting Mr Smoothie in the past which is an argument that Zamasu braught up?

Reactions: Sus
So you are telling me that Maltruant Annihilaargh is 3-A while the original one is low 2-C why would he make a much weaker weapon ? And what Alien x not affecting Mr Smoothie in the past which is an argument that Zamasu braught up?
Because Efi decided big bangs are now 3-A (or maybe he didn’t have access to the necessary power to make a low 2-C although granted that wouldn’t make much sense since he would still need time to move). Rook’s memory showed that the original Mr. smoothy design was still in use after Ben recreated the universe so who knows what’s up with that. In each case it could be that the design got messed up at about the time that Alien X wanted to implant himself in the universe again.

only if the big bang is rated as a explosion
Yeah it’s clearly causing issues and a non-necessary split if 2 weapons portray it in 2 different ways and people treat them as the same thing despite there being a supposed infinite gap in power between them. How do you even differentiate between space-time expansion and explosion, page doesn’t elaborate on this?

How do you even differentiate between space-time expansion and explosion, page doesn’t elaborate on this?
Because explosion is a misconception, big bang is not an explosion, but some verses treats it like that, so, if the verse treats big bang as explosion, 3-A it is, but if it is as Expansion of Space-Time, Low 2-C it is

Because explosion is a misconception, big bang is not an explosion, but some verses treats it like that, so, if the verse treats big bang as explosion, 3-A it is, but if it is as Expansion of Space-Time, Low 2-C it is
I meant more visually, how do you see the difference. I only have 1 example of a physical explosion in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back