• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Not enough Alien X spam? More! (GRACE)

BTR has only one move: Fire Scorcher. This move one-shotted every dinosaur that got hit by it.

Also Low Godly is combat applicable.

From what I recall watching Pokemon B&W, didn't Team Plasma once controlled Ash's Pikachu and several other Pokemon with a device Colress made?

And it's basically the case for BTR

From what im told, Telekinesis is limited by AP and Strength as the one whos getting TK'd can just overpower it. The TK'er would need evidence to prove they can TK something unfathomly stronger than them.

Also, why are people mentioning Pokemon here? BTR is from Dinosaur King.

But then, most reasonings are not made with speed diff in mind, so not much different reasoning for whoever voted, riggt?

No I don't think you're too late

When I first voted, I thought speed was equalized, whether the others thought that speed was equalized, IDK, but whether or not, I'm keeping my vote for AX due to reasons above.

The question is if should I just re-request this to be added again?

Also since Alien X might end up to be quite a bit lower on the 2B-scale than originally thought, how much more powerful would the other guy need to be to render X's mid-high regen useless?

Back