• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: i can't think of anything clever edition (aka thread 5)

"Thanks," Destiny said with a nod as she put her phone in her pocket and glanced to Boris, still leaning on him. "Now, what's going on with you."

"Oh, nothing, nothing at all, I totally don't wanna kill myself, nah, it's fine." He says, before covering his mouth.

The demon sighs and speaks to Marta. "What would you like to order?" The menu has many choices, such as Makaian Milk Shake, Quantum Surprise (note: no actual quantum stuff), Border of Love, The ZUN Special, Bottle of Klein, Temptation of Delirium, and many more.

"Boris, come on. Lying to me doesn't work. You should know that by know. Do I need to take you to a therapist again or what? I'm worried about you."

"Well, I guess....I don't get why you're worried over an asshole like me, but I just...I don't wanna live." He said, holding his head in his hands.

"So are you sure you want to do this without killing anyone Aranil? We could end this so much easier by just attacking now."

"I get that, but you got people who care about you, Boris. ...namely me, but I still care about you. I don't want to see anything bad happen to you. I get if you feel upset but that's what friends are for."

"Okay, I got it." He then started muttering again. "Come on, don't cry again. Not in front of her..." He started to well up.

Boris started to wail as he hugged back. "You know what, fine, I'll stop...but first...I have to show you something."

Edwellken said:
"Wh-what?"

Will inspects the note Irre left on the ground.
It reads as follows:

South Africa in danger I am different Bad guy Blue hair Stop me -

Meanwhile in Africa Irre (villain) smiles as it sees a city that has nothing to defend itself from it.

"And that something is what exactly?" The girl asked as she pulled away only somewhat, just to look Boris in the face.

"Go on top of the cliff. It'll fit the both of us on it." He teleports on the cliff and sits down, watching the sunset.

"Okay, so here are some indications"

"We will not kill the criminals of this world, the local authorities will deal with them, we will only deal with beings with powers like ours, give them the opportunity to surrender and be spared first, you can kill extremely dangerous and irrational dudes or if they are undead, demons, monsters or people without soul ... all clear? "I ask.

"...What?"

Something about a bad guy in South Africa?

It's not like I have anything better to do.

"Go. Food."

I point the animals in the direction I presume to be South Africa before teleporting over myself.

"Anyway, have you seen Marta? The last time I saw her she was here and then ... she went into the portal with Akuma" I say irritably and then pick up the phone and call Marta.

Ok now I'm just confused.

Sprouting a pair of wings I fly towards them.

"Irre, what are you doing? I thought you wanted to help these people?"

[ Range: Standard melee range. Extended melee range with staff. Thousands of kilometers with his powers, Higher with extrasensory perception, portals and teleportation

Raiden teleports between the different Realms in Mortal Kombat all the time, I think they're different dimensions]

Back