• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: i can't think of anything clever edition (aka thread 5)

[I forgot to post what this Irre looks like]
IMG 20190512 210049
Irre (Villain)

"Who are you and how do you know my name?" Irre says as its dragon comes to a halt.

"Milkshake coming up!" The demon yells out, he grabs a cup and makes a milkshake, he hands it to Marta. It smells like stronger version of the toxic miasma outside and looks like purple and red. "Here ya go."

Irre simply gives Will a confused look.

"You're weird. Please disappear."

It then fires a lightning attack at Will.

I come over into a scene of someone i've never seen before being attacked by the person who was mindless attacking me. I guess they are consistent on that at least.

I sit around and observe their battle from 3 kilometers away, ready to trace any weapons they have.

Oh wait, nevermind, that doesn't seem to be the one who attacked me. They look kind of similar, but whatever.

Well my interest in this fight hit rock bottom, so i'll go to a big city, stuff normally happens there.

It tastes extremly weird and is probably very bad for your health, but you do feel a temporary magic boost for a couple seconds.

Will takes the lightning head on, devouring it in one gulp.

"Thanks for the meal." he says.

I think I kind of understand what's going on... maybe.

I guess I'll play around for a bit. Got nothing better to do anyway.

"Alright. Just remember that you literally asked for this."

Will fires a barrage of his own lightning back at Irre as he attempts to close the distance and engage in cqc.

Irre is not affected by the electric attack and fires a blast of darkness at Will. The dragon fires a huge energy beam at the incoming Will. [Since it's night Irre is not buffed, but the dagon still is 7-A]

T'was probably a bad idea, but meh.

I then pay to the bartender the price of the drink and exit from the bar.

After i exit, i go look inside another fancy building.

"Hold on." He then chanted a ritual backwards as he sensed something.

"NOOOOOOOO! AAAAAAAAAAAUGH!" The Hiver was then destroyed, forever being lost in memories.

Boris then grabbed a torch, burned the book and tossed it across the cliff.

The door seems to be locked by an advanced lock, a horse sized Evil Eye Sigma flys up to you. "ACCESS DENIED, LEAVE IMMEDIATLEY." It says in its text-to-speech voice.

I create a clone

@Junko

uwu

I hug the giant eyeball

@Faruel

Great Sage, who is controlling the clone, responds to the phone call.

"What do you want ?"

GS says, and while it sounds like it's just Marta talking, the tone of voice is much colder.

[Can I teleport myself into your pocket dimension? If Riden can teleport to the other realms I can do the same, I have his sparkport]

The Evil Eye Sigma puts you in a magic stasis feild, it take you out of the premise and then goes away. There is much more to explore.

Back