• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: i can't think of anything clever edition (aka thread 5)

"So it'd probably be best if no one ever summoned that thing? Can anyone actually control it? Because...he seems rather uncontrollable."

"Y-y-y-y-y-y-yyyyyyy-y-yeah." He said, terrified. "I mean, unless you want to destroy this entire dimension."

Eden looks on the news and hears about the nukes going off

He resurrects everyone who died after the nukes blew up

[Including Donte]

My precognition tells me off horrible things about to happen. I teleport and air jump my way to the moon while things explode.

"Right, and we sure wouldn't want that," Destiny muttered before shaking her head. Right, well, all that crap mentioned in Eurasia happened. Now it's time to head over there.. "Excuse me now. I have something that I have to do now. Something...incredibly stupid...unless you want to go to ground zero of a warhead, you likely shouldn't follow."

Paul Frank said:
Eden looks on the news and hears about the nukes going off
He resurrects everyone who died after the nukes blew up

[Including Donte]
[ Isn't Rinne Tensei ressurection dependent on Chakra? As an 8-C, you should have way less energy than Nagato who is 7-A and died from ressurecting a village's worth of people. ]

[ Yeah, it does.

Rinne Tensei no Jutsu (Saṃsāra of Heavenly Life Technique): This ability merges the crossroads between life and death. Using the power of the King of Hell, the caster can infuse life force energy in to the bodies of beings who have passed on. It does so by summoning souls back from the afterlife and placing them back in to their physical bodies. This technique require a massive amount of chakra to perform. Weakened Nagato activated this jutsu after his long battle against Naruto and died shortly after its casting due to severe physical strain.

You would definitely die from chakra drain way before even getting to a fraction of the dead people back to life.]

As the first nukes go off, another of those odd amulets are destroyed somewhere

Eden's attempts to resurrect anyone but Donte go awry, as they are ressed inside of radiation that instantly kills them

[@Faruel you don't absorb radiation tho. No one you have lets you do that. You didn't deconstruct the nukes, as they weren't launched at all]

[evac to meta]

[I also have high mid regen and I was able to revive all of Australia, also I created my own psuedo type 8 anyway]

Eva sees the large amount of heat and pollution caused by the nuclear weapon. Luckilu, they're pretty far away due to the remoteness of the situation.

Paul Frank said:
[I also have high mid regen and I was able to revive all of Australia, also I created my own psuedo type 8 anyway]
[You can't regen from chakra overuse, since that's using up all your life force.]

Bjorn warps over to Norway to see the devastation and absolute destruction, what was once a beautiful prosperous country is now and ash irradiated wasteland.

Opening my I eyes, I can't help but think.

****, someone knows. Well this situation just sucks now.

Holding out my hand, I recreate Akuma's phone (no bomb this time) and call.

"Well this ought to be a fun convo."

Blahblah9755 said:
[You can't regen from chakra overuse, since that's using up all your life force.]
[I also have Arc's backup from the world so I kinda have an infinite supply of mana/chakra either way]

"Ohoho, friends huh? Well in that case you mind doing me a favor or two? The first would be why I deserved that surprise. Second depends on the answer to 1."

I was sweating bullets right now despite my voice.

This'll be bad if those goody two shoes know what I did.

Akuma sighs. "To be frank, I needed a test subject, and once you nuked everything like a mad man, I could bomb you." She chuckles. "And if someone figured out I bombed you, the wouldn't be against me, since you nuked everything." She takes a sip of some tea. "Also, don't worry about me teling anyone, just don't mess with me and we're both happy."

"What can I say? You drive an easy bargain. Pleasure doing business with you. Lemme know if you ever need anything within reason."

Breathing a sigh of relief, I get to work prepping for the inevitable encounter with the supers.

Maybe I could pin it on one of them? Nah, None of them showed the ability to pull off anything of this level so soon ..... except Akuma but that is just asking for trouble.

Done with my soliloquy, I stand up and leave the office, giving Tigger a sratch behind the ears on the way out.

Back