• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: i can't think of anything clever edition (aka thread 5)

That... no, That Guy wasn't his name anymore. He doesn't really have such a grand title, it simply doesn't apply. Right now he's just... Guy.

Either way, with the help of the stoner, he went back over his notes.

From observing the eldrich thing from afar, he started to note things. It's touch to make people laugh is purely physical, if the physical receptors to that were inhibited, they wouldn't be able to use it. But, more importantly, to go into their mind, is a two way street. Sure, they can bypass the body-soul binding, but they too have their soul out in the open.

The data was something to consider. A plan for revenge was simple.

So, they started to train their magic in a location far isolated by any pesky interruptions.

"Ah ... of course, anyway I should talk to Akuma and know if he is aware of the fact that one of my companions is inside her pocket dimension"

"We are aware Marta is here, he is currently exploring Makai." Typing is heard. "It seems they have split themselfs into two body's." Rei'zen says with a clinical tone.

"oooow." I say while pouiting.

The clone gives me back my phone and demanifests.

"I guess i'll look at other stuff."

I then go explore other buildings

Destiny nodded. There was a high pitched pop, and she appeared next to Boris. "Here I am. Now about that explanation.."

"Okay. So basically, about the Hiver. I chanted that backwards to get rid of him and in burning the book, I borned down his very existence." He said. "Anything else?"

Aaaaand ...... that should be it. I think to myself, having just finished converting every nuclear launch pad on the planet into a Replica barrel. Creating a big read button for show, my hand hovers over it.

"Should I or shouldn't I?"

"Ah ... interesting ... listen, it's not a good time and frankly parting is not the best of ideas ... can't you open a portal for Makai? You know how it is ... I never leave alone a team mate"

Christian Higdon said:
"Okay. So basically, about the Hiver. I chanted that bn=ackwards to get rid of him and in burning the book, I borned down his very existence." He said. "Anything else?"
"So he's never coming back? Nothing can spawn his existence again? What if the phrase still exists in the deepest corners of your mind. Can you still recite it?" Now this...this seemed interesting.

"Sorry sir, Makai's border's are closed. Marta is the only exception at the moment." Rei'zen sighs. "And don't worry, she will be perfectly safe."

"I can recite it, I'd just need the book to make it better. I heard if one recites the spell...oh, god. Last one who did that was..." He then cried a little as he got in a fetal position.

"The book makes it...better? What do you mean by that? Makes him stronger?" Destiny drowned ever so slightly, storing this information for possible later use. "Was there any way to really control that thing...?"

Rei'zen sighs. "Very well." There's a noise, then you can hear Akuma's voice. "What is it, I'm kinda busy at the moment." She seems to be making plans for something.

"Hi Akuma, can you let me in Makai? I have to recover a team mate ... and I have to send a mad monk to a remote place on the planet, so I would be a little busy too"

""I...can't say I ever heard of it," the girl muttered with a frown as she crossed her arms. "So once you summon that thing there's no controlling it? What's the point of it, then?"

"Your not allowed in, but I can bring her out after she is done with the store she is in. " Akuma says while writing things down.

Meanwhile, Marta finds bottles full of weird liquids, weird guns, and a lot of weird fans.

"Exactly." He says. "To both those remarks. Well, I mean, the summoner can control it to a degree. Or...whoever the book is passed to. But as for the Z-Dimension..." He then huddled in the same fetal position.

"Makai's borders are closed at the moment and it's people don't want any outsiders in at currently, so no one is allowed in." Akuma says sternly.

"..... ah **** it. Lets see how those wannabe heroes react to this."

Slamming my hand down on another red button, I set off every nuke on the Eurasian plate at once, nuclear fire spreading out from the silos across two continents.

After all, heroes always need a villain.

Akuma notices an alarm go off. "Ah, it seems you have a bigger problem to deal with now. Go check the news, I'll be seeing you around~." Akuma hangs up.

Junkoposter said:
Meanwhile, Marta finds bottles full of weird liquids, weird guns, and a lot of weird fans.
I take a better look at the guns.

But then then my phone allerts me that nuclear armageddon has happened on earth

Thank god i am in this pocket universe

Suddenly, Guy feels a surge of heat. Suddenly, he feels queezy.

".... Dude, what just happened."

"I told you to call me Lebowski. Also..."

He shows me his phone, which is going nuts. The sheer rads are interfering with the signal.

"..... Alright, this is sudden, but I'm going to give you mana and we're going to try and make sure we don't get Fallout 76'd"

After flooding Lebowski with about half his mana, they both set out to stop what just happened from too severely effecting the west coast, at the least. Sure, maybe the rads might not be intense, but the sheer land covered would definitely have some mana cost. This is going to be quite the day...

((Hey guys maybe we should wait for HL to maybe comment on this otherwise I'm dead god dammit. And also this is a big event? Unless Blank chooses to do the big edit))

Back