• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eustass Kid vs Yamato: Homicidal Captain battles the Oni Princess

Actually I don't recall her actually having a reason for Buso Emission to be on her Abilities section, I think Eminiteable just said it was an error when writing it out but I may be wrong. However, she can use things like Narikabura Arrow.
Her arrow attack on the Number when helping Franky shows Emission (the anime supports it)
And it's seemingly the exact same attack but stronger in her hybrid (bigger shockwave+forced Kaido to actively defend against it).

I think that's justification enough for her having emission. Idk why the haki proficiency says "projecting haki as Ryuou" considering Ryuou is just haki in wano-- but "projecting" haki is enough to give her emission

Last edited:
Her arrow attack on the Number when helping Franky shows Emission (the anime supports it)
And it's seemingly the exact same attack but stronger in her hybrid (bigger shockwave+forced Kaido to actively defend against it).

I think that's justification enough for her having emission. Idk why the haki proficiency says "projecting haki as Ryuou" considering Ryuou is just haki in wano-- but "projecting" haki is enough to give her emission
I sent a request to have it considered emission or a beam in that new lasers upgrade page.

Kid has superior durability, but that's not enough to get the win, especially when Yamato's Zoan forms and Ice armor narrow the gap.

i mean hes more of a physical fighter ngl. He lacking Haki feats too which idk why Oda did that but ok. Hes one of the most impressive physical fighters in the verse tho imo

His lack of hax isn't his fault. He's fairly straight forward, kinda like pre-ts Luffy. Wouldn't call that 'jobber', just unfortunate with match-ups
Even Post-Udon G4 Luffy got some good blows in on Kaido, wtf is Kidd's excuse?

He only hurt BM with Punk Clash and Damned Punk, that's it.

We can't let Kidd take another L. He pins Yamato via Awakening, he steals Takeru(He could affect Big Mom), please not another L.

Back