• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Dark King faces off against the Oni Princess

Dark King Rayleigh vs Oni Princess Yamato who takes the win and why?

• Current Versions are used
• Both Start at 15 Meters
• SBA

Rayleigh: @KingTempest @Kachon123 @That_moron @Darkvie123 @RoronoaxRobin

Yamato: @TheMonkeMan @Eseseso @SlendVeny @ZKillerz

Last edited:
Yamato claps with ice manip... Close this...
1690573271295569920.gif

Dark King Rayleigh vs Oni Princess Yamato who takes the win and why?

• Current Versions are used
• Both Start at 15 Meters
• SBA

Dont really know any rayleigh scaling

Based of profiles:

Ray Scaling:
Current Blackbeard >~ Old Rayleigh ~ Kizaru

Yamato Scaling:
Hybrid Kaido with ACoC >~ Hybrid Yamato with ACoC > Hybrid Kaido ~ Hybrid Yamato > Zoan Kaido > Base Yamato > Base Kaido

Based of profiles:

Ray Scaling:

Yamato Scaling:
Hybrid Kaido with ACoC >~ Hybrid Yamato with ACoC > Hybrid Kaido ~ Hybrid Yamato > Zoan Kaido > Base Yamato > Base Kaido
Keep in mind Blackbeard called Kaidou a dreaded monster lol

Yamato wins high-extreme diff.

She has Bagua and Hybrid to amp speed, superior AP (especially w/ Hao Infusion) and durability, and superior stamina.

I don't deny Rayleigh is good, but if he was able to put down Yamato in like a minute, he wouldn't be taking it so easy with Blackbeard.

Based of profiles:

Ray Scaling:

Yamato Scaling:
Base yamato > Base kaido?

Kenbun to sense

Durability negation

She's getting put down with 4 internal dura hits
Yamato also has kenbun no? Her superior speed and comparable haki should cancel out the benefits of Kenbun.

Unless I'm tripping ryou was described by luffy as being shallow and acoc was what allowed him to severely damage kaido, so yamato's haki is more impressive.

4 dura neg attacks? Bro yamato took like a gazillion acoc swings from enraged hybrid kaido

Rayleigh wins due to far better Haki and better fighting experience
How does he have better haki?

He has advanced buso and Yamato has advanced Hao, they both have comparable observation
Acoc > Ryou so I think yamato has the slight edge in haki here

How does he have better Haki when she has ACoC lol
She has more advanced haki in 1 department. He is a better Haki user all around with far more experience on said haki
Yamato also has kenbun no? Her superior speed and comparable haki should cancel out the benefits of Kenbun.

Unless I'm tripping ryou was described by luffy as being shallow and acoc was what allowed him to severely damage kaido, so yamato's haki is more impressive.

4 dura neg attacks? Bro yamato took like a gazillion acoc swings from enraged hybrid kaido
Her Kenbun sucks, she's barely superior and taking hits from somebody comparable isn't the same as getting dura negged by somebody comparable
Also the definition of shallow in One Piece is inconsistent headassery. Peoples' attacks can be shallow and slash through their body
How does he have better haki?

He has advanced buso and Yamato has advanced Hao, they both have comparable observation
Acoc > Ryou so I think yamato has the slight edge in haki here
Beyond Advanced Buso and far better observation feats
"Acoc > Ryuo" it's just an AP amp. She doesn't have a haki advantage. He can attack her insides. Let's not
Isn't she faster than him? Rayleigh's getting blitzed by tb
He's sensing it w/ Kenbun tbh

Yeah Rayleigh definitely has better Haki outside of CoC, his only problem is that he's up against someone who took a ton of hits from Hybrid Kaidou with Advanced Haki in them and still got back up to fight at least two more people.

She has more advanced haki in 1 department. He is a better Haki user all around with far more experience on said haki

Her Kenbun sucks, she's barely superior and taking hits from somebody comparable isn't the same as getting dura negged by somebody comparable
Also the definition of shallow in One Piece is inconsistent headassery. Peoples' attacks can be shallow and slash through their body

Beyond Advanced Buso and far better observation feats
"Acoc > Ryuo" it's just an AP amp. She doesn't have a haki advantage. He can attack her insides. Let's not

He's sensing it w/ Kenbun tbh
Idk if rayleigh is comparable to yamato but I see your point. Even if rayleigh can take her out in 4 dura neg attacks yamato could probably also take him out in a few coated attacks.

I think this sort of argument would require you to actually quantify the reaction speed amp rayleigh would get from using observation haki. Because we see characters with comparable observation haki to him get blitzed all the time. FI Luffy has comparable observation haki to rayleigh and that didn't stop him from getting tagged/blitzed once faced with a superior opponent.

TB is a pretty massive speed amp/technique, I dont think its fair to say rayleigh can react to it without any proof

Back