• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He only has enough for Corna Dio. Once he makes it, that's it. He can't use any metal to defend himself.
It’s not like he can’t use that metal in other creative ways prior to trying Corna Dio. And let’s say he does use Corna Dio how do you believe Queen will counter?

Gold as well
OP01-058.png
ST02-013.png
1st, that's not the canon coloring, 2nd, I really don't think we can say what material something is made of solely based on its color.

why are y’all still arguing about the ferromagnetic metals?

This adds another layer to the fight that isn’t implied by the story. Kidds power isn’t even directly 1 to 1 with irl physics as he can even assign magnetism to non metallic substances like skin and wood with his awakening.
That's for his awakening, his standard magnetism never broke any law of physics to my knowledge.
Not to mention the assumption that his metal is magnetic is not at all an equal assumption to it being non magnetic.
It's is still an assumption, it not being ferromagnetic is the default until proven otherwise as most metals aren't ferromagnetic.
We’ve seen so far that any metal Kidd wants to snatch he can. And we’re given no indication that Queens metal or any other combat grade metal in the series for that matter is non magnetic.
We've only ever got direct statements about him attracting steel to my knowledge, and going by "any metal he wants he can" is a NLF.

So I have no idea where are you even getting this "any metal he wants to snatch he can" from, like, Kid only attracts random metallic scraps 99% of the time, there are 0 statements about him actually bring able to affect all metals.

It’s not about finding absolute evidence that Queens metal is or isn’t ferromagnetic. One just has a far greater likelihood than the other.
Ehhh, I get that steel is pretty much the standard for most weapons in OP, but I want to add something:

Given Queen is able to release electrical discharges that aren't conducted back to his Prosthetics, meaning his metal, whichever it is, is way more "refined" than y'all are giving credit for or otherwise he'd be a lightning rod to his own attacks, and like Kachon pointed earlier he wouldn't be the first OP Scientist to have created a metal of his own, I really don't like the idea of treating his body as being made of generic steel you use to create Katanas or whatever else just because "steel is more common in One Piece than other metals".

That's for his awakening, his standard magnetism never broke any law of physics to my knowledge.
This still establishes a precedence that Kidds fruit doesn’t have to obey the laws of physics as strictly as your implying.
It's is still an assumption, it not being ferromagnetic is the default until proven otherwise as most metals aren't ferromagnetic.
Why would the default be non ferromagnetic? You haven’t given a reason why one would be the default over the other. What is more relevant is if the average metal used for weaponry in OP is magnetic and how often we see Kidd capable of taking weapons vs how often he can’t.

That gives us a better probability than baseless assumptions and as far as we’ve seen Kid has never not been able to take a weapon from someone.
We've only ever got direct statements about him attracting steel to my knowledge, and going by "any metal he wants he can" is a NLF.
That’s not a NLF. And even then I’m not saying he can take any metal he wants, I’m saying we have yet to see a metal he couldn’t manipulate. I’m not making an argument out of absolutes. There’s just a higher probability that Queens metal is something that can be manipulated than not.
So I have no idea where are you even getting this "any metal he wants to snatch he can" from, like, Kid only attracts random metallic scraps 99% of the time, there are 0 statements about him actually bring able to affect all metals.
Never said he could. I said we haven’t seen him not able to which shows it’s far more common for him to encounter metal he can affect than not.
Ehhh, I get that steel is pretty much the standard for most weapons in OP, but I want to add something:

Given Queen is able to release electrical discharges that aren't conducted back to his Prosthetics, meaning his metal, whichever it is, is way more "refined" than y'all are giving credit for or otherwise he'd be a lightning rod to his own attacks, and like Kachon pointed earlier he wouldn't be the first OP Scientist to have created a metal of his own, I really don't like the idea of treating his body as being made of generic steel you use to create Katanas or whatever else just because "steel is more common in One Piece than other metals".
You may not like the idea but there’s no proof it isn’t. Making an absolute statement without any hard evidence for either side is just not gonna work here. We’re pretty much forced to operate on probabilities with how vague Kidds power is and how little we know about Queens metal.

And if we’re not talking in verse let’s be Frr the likely answer is that Oda never thought this deep into Queens Metal nor how deep people would delve into the exact physics behind the Jiki Jiki no mi. ofc we can’t think that way for scaling and no one will truly know what Oda is thinking so we’re left with what’s more probable.

And Kidd being able to affect Queen is just more probable.

Last edited:
Do you think kidd can one shot queen with slam gibson? Queen isn't kaido he's gonna blow up Kidd's scrap metal before he gets the chance to fully form punk rotten.
He'll get close to one shotting him with each attack. Punk rotten has empreror level AP when queen already gets folded by marco's AP.
Queen doesn't have that destructive capacity besides it's pointless because it would immediately reform as this already happened in the story where kaido destroyed the punk rotten with kaifu and it didn't matter because I quote "it's all made of scrap anyway".

Queen would still be capable of moving his head and arms to shoot lasers until the timeframe runs out
I don't think you understand, queen's entire body is made of iron, even his eyes, throat and neck. He might actually just get picked apart and die from awakening straight away.
Scabbards also made queen shit himself, its almost like he's known for over the top gag reactions
That doesn't refute what I said, and the scabbards all together would completely crush queen so the reaction is justified.

Offguard gb and injured queen my dude
No he wasn't off guard. He was looking directly at yamato and then complimented the attack. Queen was injured but he was with king and he still got stabbed right through the body by green bull.

HzclgSL.png

→ 磁力を自在に操作する能力者!!周囲の金属は、全てがキッドの悪事を補助する強力な兵器となり得る...!!
———————
→ Ability to manipulate magnetism at will!!!! All the surrounding metal can be a powerful weapon to assist the Kid in his evil deeds...!!!!

→ Ability to manipulate magnetism at will!!!! All the metal around him can be a powerful weapon to assist the Kid in his evil deeds...!!!!

→ Ability to manipulate magnetism at will!!!! Everything metal around him can be a powerful weapon to assist the Kid in his evil deeds...!!!!
Here it says all metal gets manipulated

Last edited:
Stop saying would be able to.
He just doesn't.
Nobody in One Piece with a weapon has imbued Haki into a damn gun outside of offense, even the only gun haki user Izo hasn't done that.

Stop assuming what they'll do.
Preach

I vote incon as well

its 9-11 shouldn't that be counted as a W for kidd?
No, that's still incon.

Deciding a Winner

The winner will be determined by the side having better constructive arguments, rather than one word/one sentence votes, which will be disregarded. However, one word/one sentence votes agreeing with another member's reasoning will be accepted as valid votes.

• When the thread reaches a valid vote count, a grace period of 24 will be acknowledged, starting when the final vote that resulted in valid vote count was posted. After this time period the match can be added, with proper format, to the respective characters' pages, or, for Tier 2 characters or otherwise locked profiles, requested in the Versus Addition Request Thread.
    • Anybody, including the creator of the thread, gets exactly one vote.
    • For a verdict, there must be at least seven votes in favor of one character/team, with a minimum difference of three votes. Some examples:
      • A final vote tally of 6-0 will be considered invalid.
      • A final vote tally of 7-0 will be considered valid.
      • A final vote tally of 7-4 will be considered valid.
      • A final vote tally of 7-5 will be considered invalid.
A difference of 3 is needed.

Lemme just do one final analysis to see if I'm keeping my incon vote:

Queen's advantages:
  1. Comparable durability
  2. Superior Stamina
  3. Dura neg lasers which he can spam, giving him the range advantage
  4. Buso Haki protects his cyborg limbs from Kidd's magnetism
  5. Related to the above, way better Buso Haki
  6. Brachio-Snake
  7. Can taunt Kidd to make Kidd lose his cool
  8. Invisibility
Kidd's advantages:
  1. Slightly less arrogant and much more focused on the fight
  2. Superior AP
  3. Superior Endurance
  4. Slightly Superior Speed
  5. Assign is deadly
  6. Strongest attacks can each one-shot Queen if they hit.
  7. Can use Queen's Brachio Launcher rockets against him.
Yeah, it really comes down to who can one-shot the other, so I remain incon since both possess equal ways to insta-win the fight, meaning that I will now add this as incon to both profiles.

Queen's advantages:
  1. Comparable durability
  2. Superior Stamina
  3. Dura neg lasers which he can spam, giving him the range advantage
  4. Buso Haki protects his cyborg limbs from Kidd's magnetism
  5. Related to the above, way better Buso Haki
  6. Brachio-Snake
  7. Can taunt Kidd to make Kidd lose his cool
  8. Invisibility
One-shot instantly acting viruses in gas form that Kidd can't avoid.

Back