• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eustass Kidd's quest for his first W. Part 1: Funny Bone Man (9-0-4) (GRACE)

Haki is a infinite dimensional hax that works on infinite^infinite planes then
Killing Flowey (No Soul) + Karma being a physical thing that can travel through veins like poison.

Durability Negation and Status Effect Inducement (Sans is able to inflict KARMAwith each attack, a type of poison effect which whittles the opponents HP down overtime.[1] KARMA is heavily implied to affect even Flowey despite lacking a SOUL

Realize how its not listed as Soul Manipulation anymore?

Karma being a physical thing that can travel through veins like poison.
Haki negates energy from flowing from someones body because it would stop said energy from entering as the barrier it is, probably can nullify Magellan's poison, can nullify 50 different statuses from devil fruits like changing gender, kidds magnetism and I don't know what other example give and Haki itself protects from other Haki that can nullify durability

But if Karma= Poison, Haki resist that as a barrier

Haki negates energy from flowing from someones body because it would stop said energy from entering as the barrier it is, probably can nullify Magellan's poison, can nullify 50 different statuses from devil fruits like changing gender, kidds magnetism and I don't know what other example give and Haki itself protects from other Haki that can nullify durability

I dont think the wiki accepts it as poison, even though it should.

Also I am only hear to let people know how KR works, I have no idea what Haki is or anything about “The Singular Piece” so I cannot debate

ok, in this case, how does Kidd usually fight? what is his style? that would be important when fighting someone like Sans
His fighting style revolves around the use of his devil fruit, Jiki Jiki no Mi, which controls magnetism.

Since he starts in Punk Rotten (a giant floating metallic golem). He would go for physical strikes against Sans in this state. But he also has a lot of ranged options. He can just throw metal at Sans with magnetism, shoot metal arrows/bullets at him, entrap Sans in a metallic cage, etc.

With his awakening abilities, Kidd can turn Sans into a magnet, and can turn any object into a magnet. He could also mark two things with S and N, making them always attract to each other, this works on both living beings and non metallic objects. For his strongest techniques he has Damned Punk, a giant laser cannon with a large AoE and range. And Punk Corna Dio, a mecha bull that's even stronger than his Punk Rotten.

Haki negates energy from flowing from someones body because it would stop said energy from entering as the barrier it is
I mean.....Sans is attacking with bones, they are not energy, and the gaster blasters are not said to be entering the body either

probably can nullify Magellan's poison, can nullify 50 different statuses from devil fruits like changing gender, kidds magnetism and I don't know what other example give and Haki itself protects from other Haki that can nullify durability

Karma is not poison, it acts like one via draining HP, but it isn't literal poison, pretty sure that it isn't comparative to any of the things you listed

I mean.....Sans is attacking with bones, they are not energy, and the gaster blasters are not said to be entering the body either

Karma is not poison, it acts like one via draining HP, but it isn't literal poison, pretty sure that it isn't comparative to any of the things you listed
Does not change there is a Barrier protecting Kidd from anything happening on his body

The issue here is that since Sans himself is 9-B. He can't affect Kidd's metals who are all 5-C when under his DF's influence. His attacks does work on flowey, who is a soulless being. But Flowey himself is just 9-A at best, and is an actual living being who can be harmed instead of a 5-C metal golem.

His fighting style revolves around the use of his devil fruit, Jiki Jiki no Mi, which controls magnetism.

Since he starts in Punk Rotten (a giant floating metallic golem). He would go for physical strikes against Sans in this state. But he also has a lot of ranged options. He can just throw metal at Sans with magnetism, shoot metal arrows/bullets at him, entrap Sans in a metallic cage, etc.

With his awakening abilities, Kidd can turn Sans into a magnet, and can turn any object into a magnet. He could also mark two things with S and N, making them always attract to each other, this works on both living beings and non metallic objects. For his strongest techniques he has Damned Punk, a giant laser cannon with a large AoE and range. And Punk Corna Dio, a mecha bull that's even stronger than his Punk Rotten.
Thank you for the information, based on that i think i will vote for incon

Kidds' magnetism will mean that he has a fair way to make Sans get hit even with his incredible dodging abilities, and that + Large AOE in character in that Key would be tough for sans

Altho Sans can counter by time stoping and making a barrage of attacks that, once time resumes, would move to hit Kidd and then it would only need 5 seconds of being touched, also sans being able to tell exactly what kind of person kidd is from a glance due to his information analisis and him beinf able to teleport kidd, himself and the attacks to desorient kidd and hit him

So in this, i say inconclussive, kidd has a very good kit to counter sans, but sans has very good versatility to possibly circunvent kidd

It would be a matter of "who slips up the slightiest" first, in which i say both have equally as much of a chance at that

Also your description makes me want to catch with one piece even more now lol fun powersets are fun

The issue here is that since Sans himself is 9-B. He can't affect Kidd's metals who are all 5-C when under his DF's influence. His attacks does work on flowey, who is a soulless being. But Flowey himself is just 9-A at best, and is an actual living being who can be harmed instead of a 5-C metal golem.
Sans is the weakest 9-B while flowey is in the strongest 9-A, Sans KR also ignore the defense stat of Frisk, contrary to the other monster's soul magic which is still affected by it to an extent, which sans completely ignores, besides KM working on both soul and body is accepted currently, sans killing flowey is assigned to that and not his raw AP, so you can't say that it is by his AP in this match until that changes in the profile

Does not change there is a Barrier protecting Kidd from anything happening on his body
And sans ignores the barrier's durability as well since he ignores physical durability, his attacks are also intangible, altho iirc Haki does have NPI, altho i can't remember if it is purely elemental based imtangibility interaction or not, could you comfirm it for me?

Thank you for the information, based on that i think i will vote for incon

Kidds' magnetism will mean that he has a fair way to make Sans get hit even with his incredible dodging abilities, and that + Large AOE in character in that Key would be tough for sans

Altho Sans can counter by time stoping and making a barrage of attacks that, once time resumes, would move to hit Kidd and then it would only need 5 seconds of being touched, also sans being able to tell exactly what kind of person kidd is from a glance due to his information analisis and him beinf able to teleport kidd, himself and the attacks to desorient kidd and hit him

So in this, i say inconclussive, kidd has a very good kit to counter sans, but sans has very good versatility to possibly circunvent kidd

It would be a matter of "who slips up the slightiest" first, in which i say both have equally as much of a chance at that

Also your description makes me want to catch with one piece even more now lol fun powersets are fun
Vote counted 👍

Incon FRA
Vote counted.

Looking at Kidd and Sans abilities I think I agree with omegabronic that this would likely be an incon. Both can one shot each other, but each of their moveset provides a lot of covers from that. Kidd would probably win more often that not on the chance he tried using Conqueror's Haki though.

But I won't vote for now. Waiting for more arguments from both sides.

If Haki durability negation can't negate the barrier durability unless said Haki is stronger, how is gonna Sans do that with his "9-B" durability negation attacks?
1 because they negate in completely different ways non comparable to one another, Sans' is based on status effect
2 there is no such a thing as "9-B" durability neg, well, there is some very specific dura negs that are like that, these are the "limited" ones, but most of them don't care about durability at all, hax most of the time doesn't in fact

Brook powers are soul based, but someone can bring a better response
And.....? Different aplications, they are not the same hax at all, UT one is punching your soul directly

Voting Kid due to his one shot capabilities being far more viable in the constraints of this battle, as well as Haki granting some layers of defense against specific types of attacks.

ok, in this case, how does Kidd usually fight? what is his style? that would be important when fighting someone like Sans
Well he uses metal like swords, guns and such to create metal arms to beat people up.

Kid can arrange the metal objects stuck to his body into a variety of shapes, with his most common technique being to form a gigantic metal arm to unleash powerful attacks with. In addition to covering his real arms with metal, Kid was also shown using his magnetism to form a rough replacement left arm after his cybernetic left arm.

Also now with the Awakening Devil Fruit he now has magnetic properties onto things other than his own body. By his own admission, he has not fully mastered his awakened powers and it takes a serious toll on his stamina.

(Damn got ninja'd due to slow internet...)

Kidd doesn't use any types of Haki in the manga so no comment on that but it does seem like he wins due to his really strong soul/will (Big Mom and Shanks' CoC waves didn't knock him out, they needed to actually physically hit him to KO him) and metal manip

Kidd doesn't use any types of Haki in the manga so no comment on that but it does seem like he wins due to his really strong soul/will (Big Mom and Shanks' CoC waves didn't knock him out, they needed to actually physically hit him to KO him)
that doesn't matter much for Sans' hax tho

Not gonna read this shit but, yall know that sans soul hax don't need a soul to work right? Killing flowey thing, his Karma hax can still affect soules creatures and things

unfollowing now

Not gonna read this shit but, yall know that sans soul hax don't need a soul to work right? Killing flowey thing, his Karma hax can still affect soules creatures and things

unfollowing now
Will just mean he can destroy his metal constructs, and doesn't really change that he can already kill Kidd very quickly.

After further consideration I will vote for Kidd

While both has the ability to one shot each other, Sans's one shot actually takes around 5 seconds of continuous attacks, while Kidd's one shot is an instant one shot due to the sheer AP difference. Kidd also has the ability to use Observation Haki, allowing him to predict incoming attacks, although not to the level of actual Future Sight like Luffy. His metallic constructs will also give Sans a lot of trouble dodging all of them. That and the small chance Kidd tries Conqueror's Haki, tips the scales in Kidd's favor.

So while this won't be a decisive win for Kidd by any means, if the battle is played out 100 times, I think Kidd will eek out more Ws than Ls. So I'll vote for Kidd.

I will also count the recent votes. We have now entered grace (would be finished around 47 hours since I made this post)

Last edited:

unfollowing now
You do not have the right to throw shit at people when you haven't even read all the arguments or made a single counterargument in this thread until now. If you disagree with something, tell us why you do. Present us with something we don't know and we might reconsider our choice.

Last edited:
You do not have the right to throw shit at people when you haven't even read all the arguments or made a single counterargument in this thread until now. If you disagree with something, tell us why you do. Present us with something we don't know and we might reconsider our choice.
What? I didn't disagree with anything, I just pointed out a fact of how sans haxes work and got out :V unfollowing again

Back