• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What do you mean?
He definitely has enough strength to manipulate Zoro's swords, even according to our files.
He's not countering anything, Kaido also using metal kanabo and Kid's DF doing nothing, Bigmom using napoleon so cassual like nothing happen.

In term of LS Both was scale from same source cmiiw but Zoro Scale to Kaido+Bigmom at once.

I got Zoro. I feel this is a bad matchup for kid.

First off let's get this out the way. Kid to me using his magnetism hasn't shown that the could just snatch away Zoro swords. Although it was an anime scene , In sabody it was shown Zoro resisted having his swords taken by kid using his Df in front of the auction hall..I personally can't recall Kid being able to increase or decrease the amount of force he uses when using his basic attacks. I say this because a dressrosa Zoro resisted Fujitora gravity and even pushed him back with a slash.

Basically I'm saying Fujitora gravity>Kid basic attraction

Also I gotta bring up the way they did against kaido wind slashes.. Zoro casually threw it away while kid got decked twice.. Zoro the same guy who in fishman island it was stated he cut iron like fruit..

Even with Kid awakening I feel that only worked as well against Big Mom because she's not the smartest fighter but as seen just a force of nature akin to a juggernaut

Voting Kidd.

Kidd is powerful enough to, without using Devil Fruit Awakening, overpower and slam Big Mom down in a head on interaction. Kidd has shown to have insane endurance to the point that it shocked Big Mom, so in order to put Kidd down Zoro would have to be able to go all out much longer than he can currently.

Once Zoro gets hit with Assign + Punk Corna Dio, it's all over. Damned Punk spam would also be deadly.

I don't know. There's a ton of blood coming from Hybrid Kaido's chest after Zoro finished his Dead Man's Game. If that attack hits Kid, I'm pretty sure he is a goner.

Even though I think Zoro's Haki means Kidd can't just remove his swords with magnetism, I'm leaning in favor of Kidd

Let's look at their advantages:

Kid:

-More durable
-Can likely pin Zoro with his awakening at least temporarily with slightly superior LS
-Equal speed
-More versatile
-Arguably less reckless to an extent

Zoro:

-Better AP with Asura and Haoshoku+Enma
-Arguably more endurance
-Way better Haki, so Kid's magnetism won't affect his swords

Gotta give this to Kid

Last edited:
Post-Mink Asura > Full-health pre-mink Asura >>> The badly hurt pre-mink Asura that scarred Hybrid Kaido and matched his blows.
1 homies Big Mom ~ Base Kaido (fought to a standstill for 3 days)

2 homies Big Mom ~ Hybrid Kaido (Hakai)

"badly hurt pre-mink Asura" ~ Hybrid Kaido

3 homies Big Mom > 2 homies Big Mom

Bigger Mom > 3 homies Big Mom

Bigger Mom + Maser Saber > Bigger Mom

Bigger Mom got intercepted and harmed heavily by each of awakening Kidd's attacks.

Bigger Mom + Maser Saber > Bigger Mom >~ Kidd > 3 Homie Big Mom > 2 Homie Big Mom ~ Hybrid Kaido ~ Asura Zoro > Base Kaido ~ Base Big Mom ~< Base Kidd

1 homies Big Mom ~ Base Kaido (fought to a standstill for 3 days)
Ok
2 homies Big Mom ~ Hybrid Kaido (Hakai)
It was 3-Homies BM that was implied to be on par with Hybrid Kaido
3 homies Big Mom > 2 homies Big Mom
See above
Bigger Mom > 3 homies Big Mom

Bigger Mom + Maser Saber > Bigger Mom

Bigger Mom got intercepted and harmed heavily by each of awakening Kidd's attacks.
Ok
Bigger Mom + Maser Saber > Bigger Mom >~ Kidd > 3 Homie Big Mom > 2 Homie Big Mom ~ Hybrid Kaido ~ Asura Zoro > Base Kaido ~ Base Big Mom ~< Base Kidd
Bigger Mom + Maser Saber > Bigger Mom >= Kidd's best attacks > Kidd = 3-Homie BM = Hybrid Kaido

Post-Mink Asura > Healthy pre-mink Asura >>> Injured Pre-mink Asura = Hybrid Kaido

It was 3-Homies BM that was implied to be on par with Hybrid Kaido
She had Prometheus on her hair and used Napoleon to attack.

Post-Mink Asura > Healthy pre-mink Asura >>> Injured Pre-mink Asura = Hybrid Kaido
Drop the ">>>". All you can give is one.

Post Mink Asura > Pre Mink Asura > Injured Asura ~ Hybrid Kaido
Bigger Mom ~ Awakening Kidd > Maser Saber > 3 Homie Big Mom ~ Kidd > 2 Homie Big Mom ~ Hybrid Kaido

I don't really understand how you guys do scaling here, it's totally different from what happened in Manga, you guys ignored haki, and generalized the stats.

I mean we have to be realistic here.

For the speed, I would say Zoro, it takes a longer time for Kid to launch his strongest attack, I don't think a normal attack would work against Zoro since he has good reaction speed.

I would say Zoro is the winner if the fight starts unprepared, if the fight starts with Zoro and Kid fully prepared, then Kid takes the win.

I feel like Misery is above Bigger Mom's normal AP and her normal Homies since it seemed like it was capable of killing Law had he not dodged it.

Voting Kidd.

Kidd is powerful enough to, without using Devil Fruit Awakening, overpower and slam Big Mom down in a head on interaction. Kidd has shown to have insane endurance to the point that it shocked Big Mom, so in order to put Kidd down Zoro would have to be able to go all out much longer than he can currently.

Once Zoro gets hit with Assign + Punk Corna Dio, it's all over. Damned Punk spam would also be deadly.
But the thing is Big mom isn't the best fighter. Of course she can get caught with attacks. It's her nature to be a tank and not look to Dodge anything. Law was really the one making her rethink having to take an attack head on. Endurance from punching doesn't mean much in comparison to slashes. No characters in the series besides big mom or kaido has been shown to just tank slashes. Zoro beginning of timeskip has been shown to effortlessly throw flying slashes so how could kidd get that close?

Even though I think Zoro's Haki means Kidd can't just remove his swords with magnetism, I'm leaning in favor of Kidd

Let's look at their advantages:

Kid:

-More durable
-Can likely pin Zoro with his awakening at least temporarily with slightly superior LS
-Equal speed
-More versatile
-Arguably less reckless to an extent

Zoro:

-Better AP with Asura and Haoshoku+Enma
-Arguably more endurance
-Way better Haki

Gotta give this to Kid
I can't say Kidd is less reckless. I would say he's more reckless due to his lack of versatility. If we compare the Rooftop kid got caught twice by kaido flying slashes , which we saw Zoro casually deflect. I feel kid being coated in metal made him mentally more reckless

Back