• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eustass Kid vs Yamato: Homicidal Captain battles the Oni Princess

In-Character
Kid has access to as much metal as he did at his peak during the Onigashima Raid

500.png
3e69974b43be8d025b6c75e6ab505d16.jpg

Kid: 5 (@Kachon123, @That_moron, @ThanatosX, @Harith0cell, @Eminiteable )
Yamato: 8 (@TheMonkeMan, @SnookB, @Eseseso, @Veloxt1r0kore, @RoronoaxRobin, @Darkvie123, @Popted2, @Fireld )

Last edited:
Her AP and LS are kind of nutty. Also, can't she kind of speed blitz him?
Kidd: Tanks punch from Big Mom, hurts Big Mom severely. Restrains empowered Big Mom.
Yamato: Tanks hits from weakened Kaidou with enhanced defense and still gets hurt. Pushes back Kaidou.
Also no Yamato cannot speed blitz Kidd. He was able to react to Kaidou and Big Mom's attacks the whole rooftop fight. Yamato will need Thunder Bagua to blitz and it's not putting Kidd down. He can also steal Takeru.

Kidd: Tanks punch from Big Mom, hurts Big Mom severely. Restrains empowered Big Mom.
Yamato: Tanks hits from weakened Kaidou with enhanced defense and still gets hurt. Pushes back Kaidou.
Also no Yamato cannot speed blitz Kidd. He was able to react to Kaidou and Big Mom's attacks the whole rooftop fight.
I wasn't talking about Durability but yeah good point, both have good durability. Also wdym Kaidou was "weakened"?
He was able to react to Kaidou and Big Mom's attacks the whole rooftop fight. Yamato will need Thunder Bagua to blitz and it's not putting Kidd down. He can also steal Takeru.
Big Mom has probably equal Haki and she couldn't really resist it.
Big Mom wasn't outputting Haki to stop them IIRC. But, BTW, did you see him pulling Napoleon from her?
If not then Yamato can just output conq to stop him from stealing her Kanabo.

Hybrid Kaido + ACoC >= Hybrid Yamato + ACoC > Hybrid Kaido

Bigger Mom ~ Awakening Kid > 3 Homies Big Mom ~ Hybrid Kaido > Base Kid >= Base Big Mom

So then why does Killer's durability scale to Big Mom's due to him tanking Indra, despite it "just being lightning"?
I didn't write the profiles lol.
And it's probably because he might have took other attacks from Big Mom and Kaidou before?

Reminder of how Kidd and Law vs Big Mom went:
https://****************.com/chapters/380/one-piece-chapter-1038?2022-12-041654
https://****************.com/chapters/391/one-piece-chapter-1039?2022-12-047869
Proof Big Mom was serious:

Yeah, I'm voting Kid.

He has a higher scaling chain, busted endurance, can easily trap her via superior LS and df awakening.

Assign + Corna Dio and/or Damned Punk may kill Yamato as she has no way to get out.

AP and Durability wise, I believe Kid have the advantage. He was able to take multiple hits and damage a Big Mom that powered herself up by giving up a year of her life, and as such she was stronger than the fight on the roof. Meanwhile, Yamato fought against a weakened Kaido, which before fighting her had to go throught all the Nine Red Scabbards, the five members of the Worst Generation which targeted mainly him and another fight against Luffy. So between the two I have to give it to Kid in that department.
However, the deciding factor for me is Kid's powers. His magnetic abilities will give a lot of problems to Yamato, especially considering she fight with a metal object. On top of this, if the situation goes really wrong for him he can just use his Awakening, pin her down and use a Damned Punk to finish her off.
Overall, I vote for Kid.

AP and Durability wise, I believe Kid have the advantage. He was able to take multiple hits and damage a Big Mom that powered herself up by giving up a year of her life, and as such she was stronger than the fight on the roof. Meanwhile, Yamato fought against a weakened Kaido, which before fighting her had to go throught all the Nine Red Scabbards, the five members of the Worst Generation which targeted mainly him and another fight against Luffy. So between the two I have to give it to Kid in that department.
However, the deciding factor for me is Kid's powers. His magnetic abilities will give a lot of problems to Yamato, especially considering she fight with a metal object. On top of this, if the situation goes really wrong for him he can just use his Awakening, pin her down and use a Damned Punk to finish her off.
Overall, I vote for Kid.
None of that weakened Kaidou. In fact, after that, he was still boxing with Luffy and kept going for tens of minutes.
Kaidou even said he wasn't going to go easy on her.
Despite this, she could slam him and bypass his defense. She isn't weak. But, I suppose Kidd isn't weak either. Dude is kind of tanky and his metal structures aren't a laughing matter. HOWEVER, he did only hit Big Mom after she got her bones and organs broken/popped by Law, so I'm not sure he'd be great at hitting someone who's actually on guard and focused on him.
And it seems that Thunder Bagua would blitz him, though I may be wrong.
His Awakening is busted, I agree with that, however he wouldn't be able to pin her down if she uses Haki to resist the effects of his DF.
Plus Yamato can freeze him and use Narikabura to possibly pierce him or his structures a bit. She also took a beam from Kaidou, and though it slammed her into rocks, she was relatively fine after and could keep boxing with him.
I'm not sure who wins this, but I guess I'll vote Yamato for now until my points are disproven.

however he wouldn't be able to pin her down if she uses Haki to resist the effects of his DF
By the time she gets pinned down, it would already be too late. Big Mom despite using ACoC defensively still couldn't get free from Damned Punk's power and spamming capability.

Big Mom ACoC ~ Kaido ACoC
3 Homie Big Mom ~ Hybrid Kaido
Bigger Mom > 3 Homie Big Mom

Bigger Mom + ACoC > Hybrid Kaido + ACoC >= Hybrid Yamato + ACoC

Big Mom couldn't get free from Damned Punk

Let's also not ignore the fact that:

Kid Durability > Bigger Mom + 3 Homies Combination > Hybrid Kaido + ACoC > Hybrid Yamato + ACoC

Reminder of how Kidd and Law vs Big Mom went:
https://****************.com/chapters/380/one-piece-chapter-1038?2022-12-041654
https://****************.com/chapters/391/one-piece-chapter-1039?2022-12-047869
Proof Big Mom was serious:

The weird part is that, despite them saying she went all out, she didn't use Advanced Armament or CoC.

By the time she gets pinned down, it would already be too late. Big Mom despite using ACoC defensively still couldn't get free from Damned Punk's power and spamming capability.

Big Mom ACoC ~ Kaido ACoC
3 Homie Big Mom ~ Hybrid Kaido
Bigger Mom > 3 Homie Big Mom

Bigger Mom + ACoC > Hybrid Kaido + ACoC >= Hybrid Yamato + ACoC

Big Mom couldn't get free from Damned Punk

Let's also not ignore the fact that:

Kid Durability > Bigger Mom + 3 Homies Combination > Hybrid Kaido + ACoC > Hybrid Yamato + ACoC
Again, Big Mom was distracted. Yamato will have the time to actually react here, and that's the problem for Kidd.
Throughout his fight with BM he kept relying on Law hitting her and then he did a follow up on her right after. Law even pointed that out.

Back