• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eustass Kidd's quest for his first W. Part 1: Funny Bone Man (9-0-4) (GRACE)

What? I didn't disagree with anything, I just pointed out a fact of how sans haxes work and got out :V unfollowing again
The way you worded your previous comment really made it seem as if you very much didn't like that Sans lost and wouldn't listen to other people's points. Anyway, it seems I misunderstood you so you can go on your way now.

The Damned One Jika FRA
6b5da84780abe425124613172c6a29ae882a38334c44c3156d816177e6dcc11d_1.jpg

Gave It a read and seen to be a lot of arguments that rely on "Kidd has a barrier and a tier 5 mech protectig him"

Sans atacks are intangible they would just pass trough all of It

Unfollowing again sinse I really don't want to be close tv a sans vs anime debate

Gave It a read and seen to be a lot of arguments that rely on "Kidd has a barrier and a tier 5 mech protectig him"

Sans atacks are intangible they would just pass trough all of It

Unfollowing again sinse I really don't want to be close tv a sans vs anime debate
Have you actually unfollowed or do you just say it but actually has the match on follow? If you're going to make arguments then it's better to keep the match on watch anyway so you can respond to other people's points. Also, Haki allows you to touch and defend against Logia Devil Fruit users who have passive intangibility.

Have you actually unfollowed or do you just say it but actually has the match on follow? If you're going to make arguments then it's better to keep the match on watch anyway so you can respond to other people's points. Also, Haki allows you to touch and defend against Logia Devil Fruit users who have passive intangibility.

I simply came back beacuse I had nothing better to do and I'm here now beacuse I can't sleep

And Your point is valid

There was no reason to ague here sinse It was alread grace anyway

But... if the haki shield is always on... wouldn't this again be a stomp? Sinse sans atacks wouldn't be able to pass the tier 5 defensive barrier makig impossible to actually do damage?

I simply came back beacuse I had nothing better to do and I'm here now beacuse I can't sleep

And Your point is valid

There was no reason to ague here sinse It was alread grace anyway

But... if the haki shield is always on... wouldn't this again be a stomp? Sinse sans atacks wouldn't be able to pass the tier 5 defensive barrier makig impossible to actually do damage?
Karma should still be able to affect him in my opinion, just that it isn't as effective since the attacks won't just go right through him. Haki also doesn't last forever and can eventually run out if used too much.

Back