• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Dark King faces off against the Oni Princess

Admirals basically have confirmed Awakenings (Punk Hazard and Aramaki's entrance at Wano).
Kizaru didn't use his Awakening or any of his strongest attacks on Rayleigh.
Chances are he will against Luffy.
That's the difference.
So to compare these fights is like saying the Scabbards should scale to G5 Luffy because both fought Kaidou, even though Kaidou was ridiculously casual against the Scabbards and still ****** them up to the brink of death.

Admirals basically have confirmed Awakenings (Punk Hazard and Aramaki's entrance at Wano).
Kizaru didn't use his Awakening or any of his strongest attacks on Rayleigh.
Chances are he will against Luffy.
That's the difference.
So to compare these fights is like saying the Scabbards should scale to G5 Luffy because both fought Kaidou, even though Kaidou was ridiculously casual against the Scabbards and still ***** them up to the brink of death.
Ok, but why did he not use it against Sickbeard? Also, they absolutely haven't confirmed anything, you just have the theory that Logia Awakenings are just permanent effects.

Kuzan literally lost a leg and is believed to have received a boost. Also, there's zero reason to believe that Kizaru has got a upgrade so far, he basically only fights wimps.

I just don't see how Yamato is surviving more than 2 internal destroying attacks. She's not built like that.

Never stated or proven or hinted to, ever

It can be that, or they were just that strong to begin with and there was other context
I would argue that their Haki bloomed and got stronger based of Ray's statement about Haki blooming in Extreme Diff Fights

Ok, but why did he not use it against Sickbeard? Also, they absolutely haven't confirmed anything, you just have the theory that Logia Awakenings are just permanent effects.
Because that would have destroyed Marineford which they specifically had to avoid doing.
Anyway if Kizaru doesn't show awakening against Luffy I'll change my pfp to what ever you want so long as it's not completely rule breaking for a month, I'm that sure of it.
But to get back on topic
I just don't see how Yamato is surviving more than 2 internal destroying attacks. She's not built like that.
I mean she took a shit ton of hits from Kaidou's spiked club unprotected (which all had Advanced Haki in them as well).
Plus, again, if Rayleigh gets close she can beat his skull like a bongo until it's a pile of dust.

Speedwise

Base Yamato<Hybrid Yamato<Hybrid Kaidou>Base Kaidou~Base Big Mom~Marco~Kizaru
Kizaru~Marco~Rayleigh
So Yamato isn't much faster than Ray, and given Ray's haki he's definitely getting those internal destructions hits in.

Speedwise

Base Yamato<Hybrid Yamato<Hybrid Kaidou>Base Kaidou~Base Big Mom~Marco~Kizaru
Kizaru~Marco~Rayleigh
So Yamato isn't much faster than Ray, and given Ray's haki he's definitely getting those internal destructions hits in.
Why is hybrid yamato < hybrid kaido?

It should be Hybrid yamato ~ Hybrid Kaido > Base yamato ~ Base kaido ~ Base bm ~ Marco ~ Kizaru

This is without including TB which is a massive speed amp

So lets take one instance, ignore the context of yamato being tired and say that kaido is faster than yamato even though we literally see them going toe to toe for multiple clashes
Them being tired does not nerf reaction speed. Also worth noting that if they could actually keep up with Kaidou then they wouldn't be tired.
Also what clashes? They best they do is block when he's a few meters away from them. That only warrants a downscale.
By this logic almost nobody scales to him because he hit them at least once
Uh no. When characters get hit, they often have a reaction just before it happens.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/op_Shuron_1037_005.png
This page for instance.
The art of the panel I posted clearly shows Yamato failing to react at all.

Them being tired does not nerf reaction speed. Also worth noting that if they could actually keep up with Kaidou then they wouldn't be tired.
Also what clashes? They best they do is block when he's a few meters away from them. That only warrants a downscale.
It absolutely does, I dont know who told you otherwise. Watch how boxers fight in round 11 compared to round 1.

She can keep up with kaido but that doesn't mean kaido wasn't schooling her, he overpowered her on several occasions and her stamina just isn't built like that.

She has quite a few clashes with kaido

1Umhcpq.png
LNaBTa3.png

ILnPrPE.png
ZfLQPQH.png

Back