• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Basic Intermediate usage of Haki. No reason why Queen wouldn't be able to do that.
Stop saying would be able to.
He just doesn't.
Nobody in One Piece with a weapon has imbued Haki into a damn gun outside of offense, even the only gun haki user Izo hasn't done that.

Stop assuming what they'll do. Queen deadass used Haki once in the series and you guys act like he'll just haki his way over Kid.

Now that I think about it, Queen's dumbass use of Haki will give Kid an edge.

Change my vote to incon

Stop saying would be able to.
He just doesn't.
Nobody in One Piece with a weapon has imbued Haki into a damn gun outside of offense, even the only gun haki user Izo hasn't done that.

Stop assuming what they'll do. Queen deadass used Haki once in the series and you guys act like he'll just haki his way over Kid.

Now that I think about it, Queen's dumbass use of Haki will give Kid an edge.

Change my vote to incon
Lol

He took plenty of her strongest hits, too.
Which I addressed in my very first post, surface area, endurance, etc are all factors that contribute to Kid fighting after these attacks, not his sheer durability, he wouldn't be knocked down by Mama Raid if his dura was on par with it, for example.

Why does queen have votes? If kidd can throw kaido and damage him in dragon form then what do you think will happen to queen's long ass neck? Queen's body is literally made of metal too, like the moment kidd decides to shout "assign", he'll pin that obese lizard man to the wall like genos, except unlike big mom, queen is not built different. Kidd is the same guy to 1v1 the same big mom that made queen shit himself and coil her in 300 tons worth of sea prism stone. Kidd is the dude who can fight emperors and damage them when coc base yamato (she has less AP than the emperors durability) can bonk green bull who stomped queen.

Ok lets call this match inconclusive, honestly doubt we're gonna get any more people to vote on this thread

W match didn't expect this thread to become so big

Why does queen have votes? If kidd can throw kaido and damage him in dragon form then what do you think will happen to queen's long ass neck? Queen's body is literally made of metal too, like the moment kidd decides to shout "assign", he'll pin that obese lizard man to the wall like genos, except unlike big mom, queen is not built different. Kidd is the same guy to 1v1 the same big mom that made queen shit himself and coil her in 300 tons worth of sea prism stone. Kidd is the dude who can fight emperors and damage them when coc base yamato (she has less AP than the emperors durability) can bonk green bull who stomped queen.
Bc the only wincons for Queen are Hax

Why does queen have votes?
Because the match is contentious
If kidd can throw kaido and damage him in dragon form then what do you think will happen to queen's long ass neck?
Do you think kidd can one shot queen with slam gibson? Queen isn't kaido he's gonna blow up Kidd's scrap metal before he gets the chance to fully form punk rotten.
Queen's body is literally made of metal too, like the moment kidd decides to shout "assign", he'll pin that obese lizard man to the wall like genos
Queen would still be capable of moving his head and arms to shoot lasers until the timeframe runs out
, except unlike big mom, queen is not built different. Kidd is the same guy to 1v1 the same big mom that made queen shit himself
Scabbards also made queen shit himself, its almost like he's known for over the top gag reactions
and coil her in 300 tons worth of sea prism stone.
Smart man
Kidd is the dude who can fight emperors and damage them when coc base yamato (she has less AP than the emperors durability) can bonk green bull who stomped queen.
Offguard gb and injured queen my dude

Just to be clear I don't necessarily think Queen can coat his weapons in Armament Haki. However at the same time how strong is Kidd's non awakening magnetism? Couldn't Queen just resist it?

Just to be clear I don't necessarily think Queen can coat his weapons in Armament Haki. However at the same time how strong is Kidd's non awakening magnetism? Couldn't Queen just resist it?
Should at the very least be as strong as his physical LS.

Winch Queen LS > Zoan Queen LS > Post Udon Luffy LS > Udon Luffy LS ~ Kidd Physical LS < Magnetism LS

Should at the very least be as strong as his physical LS.

Winch Queen LS > Zoan Queen LS > Post Udon Luffy LS > Udon Luffy LS ~ Kidd Physical LS < Magnetism LS
Ok so he's not taking Queen's weapons from him, haki or no haki.

Big Mom is probably like 1.2k kg. Sending her flying like that is only like Class 10
What's next, can a normal human flip Zoan Kaidou? I swear the arguments get worse and worse by the day. By that logic, he could just rpcket Queen into space since he can't weight much more than BM and Kaidou, and Kid is Class T without amps.

Back