• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eustass Kid vs Yamato: Homicidal Captain battles the Oni Princess

Why the hell would she need full body Haki? BM and Kaidou output Conq at the rooftop and it fully stopped Kidd and Law from effecting them. She wouldn't need fullbody Haki for that.

Why the hell would she need full body Haki? BM and Kaidou output Conq at the rooftop and it fully stopped Kidd and Law from effecting them. She wouldn't need fullbody Haki for that.
It's implied that Kaido has passive fullbody haki and it should be the same with Big Mom.

Yes i did and she only used ACoC i dont know where u got the Future Sight thing and Advanced Armament
Idk where future sight for BM came from but buso is here:
6WO4pk2.png

Don't know who has higher AP or Durability but they seem pretty relative.

That's heat, that seems to contribute to his heat resistance but not much else.
Still AP, bro

There's also the fact that Kid literally tanked a head on combined attack from 3 Homies Bigger Mom who is > Regular Bigger Mom who is > 3 Homies Big Mom who is ~ Hybrid Kaido. The same Hybrid Kaido that Yamato struggled to damage.
Did that actually hit Kid?

Heat isn't AP wtf?
I could understand if it was like Sanji where he uses his heat to amp himself a bit and hits stronger and faster along with the heat but this is just a living fireball.
U believe while BM uses Prometheus or Hera it isn’t AP?

If another person makes me do a CRT for a stupid addition that I did not add I'm going to blow a gasket

Okay, so since you're not willing to make a CRT to change it, the argument that it doesn't boost AP is invalid.

I'm not making it because I already had to make one for another match just to try and prove that Sabo has Dura Neg and now I gotta disprove the belief that fire and electricity are AP, which shouldn't have been a conclusion for anyone but what ever. Kidd has other feats that scale his Durability to 6-A so removing one invalid feat doesn't decrease his stats that much. I've been over that.

Anyway, their stats are both quite close, so there's no point in arguing about it anymore. Let's just come up with more wincons for each side, agreed?
Edit: No, Kidd's durability isn't above anything she has. She could slam Kaidou and make him cough blood. Don't understand where you got that from because Kidd couldn't even take a punch from Base BM without getting hurt.

Anyway, their stats are both quite close
They scale to the same value, but Kid is so much higher in the scaling chain.

That's like saying that Sanji and Queen have close stats because they scale to the same number, and yet Sanji literally broke Queen's sword with his bare skin while off guard.

Base Kaido ~ 1 Homie Big Mom < Hybrid Kaido ~ Full Power Big Mom (no soul absorption or homie combination)

Full Power Big Mom (no soul absorption or homie combination) < Hybrid Kaido + ACoC >= Hybrid Yamato + ACoC

Full Power Big Mom (no soul absorption or homie combination) < Bigger Mom < Bigger Mom + Homie Combination < Kid Durability

Kid's durability scales quite a bit higher than Yamato's max shown AP.

Again, Kidd got socked in the face by BM and was visibly hurt/bleeding. Yamato's attacks would probably crack some bones.

Kid has superior durability, but Yamato has Haki so he probably couldn't get rid of her weapon that easily.

They're equal in speed, but Yamato can amp herself and has Thunder Bagua.

Tough one, but leaning in favor of Yamato since she's a much smaller target than BM, so a lot of Kid's attacks (like Corna Dio and Damned Punk) will have a harder time connecting.

I can get you a pair of glasses if you need. He had marks on the upper part of his face prior to it, and marks on the upper and lower parts after.

If I'm not wrong Kid is comparable to bigger mom with 3 homies>Big Mom w3 homies>Big mom with 2>Big mom with 1?
Yamato fought hybrid ACOC Kaido>Hybrid Kaido=Big Mom with ALL homies (according to the wiki's justification for her).
This basically puts ACOC Hybrid Kaido and Bigger Mom in the same level on the scaling chain.

Yamato drew blood from a hybrid Kaido. Kid couldn't do it to a base Kaido.
Kid has no showings of reacting to a Bagua speed tier attack. Yamato literally mirrored Kaido's thunder Bagua during their fight at similiar speeds, even managed to react to his own attack and form a shell to avoid taking the brunt of it.
Yamato also seemingly flash freezes shit, has a ranged attack that does that as well, and can cover AOE with her ice as well. Kid's steel might end up getting frozen and slowed down in terms of being magnetized to him.
Yamato also has busoshoku Emission, meaning the option of barriers/ranged attacks is always there and we see it being done. Hybrid Yamato took a Vajra Arrow from Kaido, took a thunder bagua to the face and nearly negated the entire blow with the ice shell, forced Kaido back with Hollow Glacier Slash and avoided him axing down at hella close range. Not to mention the direct Kanabo hits to the head before Luffy/Momo made it up there and STILL stood up and was capable enough to run around the castle some more after.

Point is, Kid's every attack is too big and predictable. He hasn't shown comparable speeds, he has no good enough kenbun to predict Yamato's baguas, the ranged attacks from Hybrid Yamato are far deadlier than Kid's (a buso emission that forces Kaido to block vs harpoons that ping off big mom like toothpicks), and tanking several HAOSHOKU AMPED blows from a hybrid Kaido whereas Kid hasn't shown to be tanking Hao from Big Mom (since she never uses it). He might be able to pin Yamato with ASSIGN, but that needs him to get close enough.
And even if he does, Yamato has the shell defense even if the magnetism is too heavy and an extremely powerful buso/hao to break out of Kid's DF effect. Their endurance is just about comparable, but Yamato has better kenbun, buso, haoshoku amps, stupid strong range attacks and techniques that can slow Kid's magnetism ability down even if by seconds.

It's an extreme diff, with the amount of metal Kid has access to- but at the end of the day Yamato's shown better combat versatility and a greater range of attack variety than his.
Voting Yamato.

If I'm not wrong Kid is comparable to bigger mom with 3 homies>Big Mom w3 homies>Big mom with 2>Big mom with 1?
Yamato fought hybrid ACOC Kaido>Hybrid Kaido=Big Mom with ALL homies (according to the wiki's justification for her).
This basically puts ACOC Hybrid Kaido and Bigger Mom in the same level on the scaling chain.
Sounds bout right.
Yep.
Kid has no showings of reacting to a Bagua speed tier attack. Yamato literally mirrored Kaido's thunder Bagua during their fight at similiar speeds, even managed to react to his own attack and form a shell to avoid taking the brunt of it.
Mhm.
Yamato also seemingly flash freezes shit, has a ranged attack that does that as well, and can cover AOE with her ice as well. Kid's steel might end up getting frozen and slowed down in terms of being magnetized to him.
Probably.
Yamato also has busoshoku Emission, meaning the option of barriers/ranged attacks is always there and we see it being done. Hybrid Yamato took a Vajra Arrow from Kaido, took a thunder bagua to the face and nearly negated the entire blow with the ice shell, forced Kaido back with Hollow Glacier Slash and avoided him axing down at hella close range. Not to mention the direct Kanabo hits to the head before Luffy/Momo made it up there and STILL stood up and was capable enough to run around the castle some more after.

Point is, Kid's every attack is too big and predictable. He hasn't shown comparable speeds, he has no good enough kenbun to predict Yamato's baguas, the ranged attacks from Hybrid Yamato are far deadlier than Kid's (a buso emission that forces Kaido to block vs harpoons that ping off big mom like toothpicks), and tanking several HAOSHOKU AMPED blows from a hybrid Kaido whereas Kid hasn't shown to be tanking Hao from Big Mom (since she never uses it). He might be able to pin Yamato with ASSIGN, but that needs him to get close enough.
Yep, not to mention she's a smaller target than BM and even then, the first time BM was distracted by Law.
And even if he does, Yamato has the shell defense even if the magnetism is too heavy and an extremely powerful buso/hao to break out of Kid's DF effect. Their endurance is just about comparable, but Yamato has better kenbun, buso, haoshoku amps, stupid strong range attacks and techniques that can slow Kid's magnetism ability down even if by seconds.

It's an extreme diff, with the amount of metal Kid has access to- but at the end of the day Yamato's shown better combat versatility and a greater range of attack variety than his.
Voting Yamato.
Sounds good!

Voting Yamato.
Actually I don't recall her actually having a reason for Buso Emission to be on her Abilities section, I think Eminiteable just said it was an error when writing it out but I may be wrong. However, she can use things like Narikabura Arrow.

Back