• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Starting Distance: 40 meters

Queen has access to all of his abilities and standard weapons
Kidd has enough metal to use attacks such as corna dio

5k4k94432n971.png
D1iaFuec.jpg

Queen: ZKillerz, Kachon123 ,Lynieryz ,Eminiteable ,Wrath_Of_Itachi ,XDragnoir ,Arc7Kuroi ,SnookB ,Imouto-tan
Kidd: DaReaperMan,Darkvie123 ,KingNanaya, Popted2 , TheMonkeMan ,1st_Virtue_of_Pure_Void ,FluffyCreatureZ ,CloverDragon03, Greatsage13th ,Godernet ,MonkeyOfLife
Incon: KingTempest ,Eseseso ,Nierre

Last edited:
Kidd has better scaling in every stat(Bro scales to Big Mom on his profile), solid counters to Queen in the fact he can just magnetize his prosthetics, and can end the fight before Queen decides that enough's enough and just pulls out the shit that could actually net him a solid W

Kidd Wins, but Queen apsolutely has wincons due to Germa 66 shit and the fact hes hard to keep ******* down, though his lasers are unfortunately a non-factor due to the fact Kidd can pretty easily just say "no" to his prosthetics

Kidd was able to damage a stronger Big Mom than her Olin version. While Zoan Queen got ragdolled from Olin and couldnt damage her at all. Kidd scales higher than Queen in every stat. About Hax Queen got better Hax like Vinsmoke Abilities and etc. Im gonna give it to Kidd for now for being able to damage Big Mom while Queen couldnt damage her at all plus Reaper made a good point abt Kidd being able to counter Queen and turn him into a magnet and finish him with Assign & Awakening

Kidd has better scaling in every stat(Bro scales to Big Mom on his profile), solid counters to Queen in the fact he can just magnetize his prosthetics, and can end the fight before Queen decides that enough's enough and just pulls out the shit that could actually net him a solid W

Kidd Wins, but Queen apsolutely has wincons due to Germa 66 shit and the fact hes hard to keep ******* down, though his lasers are unfortunately a non-factor due to the fact Kidd can pretty easily just say "no" to his prosthetics
How do you think kidd would deal with queen's invisibility and his brachio-snake attack?
Also do you think kidd's magnetism is strong enough to overpower or redirect queen's robotic limbs?

How do you think kidd would deal with queen's invisibility and his brachio-snake attack?
Also do you think kidd's magnetism is strong enough to overpower or redirect queen's robotic limbs?
Invis being among the Germa 66 shit i noted could be a wincon. Yeeting Queen via Magnetism or just using a named attack and overpowering it(IE superior AP)

Bro literally overpowered amped Big Mom. And we know how Queen compares to Big Mom

Invis being among the Germa 66 shit i noted could be a wincon. Yeeting Queen via Magnetism or just using a named attack and overpowering it(IE superior AP)

Bro literally overpowered amped Big Mom. And we know how Queen compares to Big Mom
So if queen goes invisible he just wins?

Kidd was able to damage a stronger Big Mom than her Olin version. While Zoan Queen got ragdolled from Olin and couldnt damage her at all. Kidd scales higher than Queen in every stat. About Hax Queen got better Hax like Vinsmoke Abilities and etc. Im gonna give it to Kidd for now for being able to damage Big Mom while Queen couldnt damage her at all plus Reaper made a good point abt Kidd being able to counter Queen and turn him into a magnet and finish him with Assign & Awakening
Not denying anything here, but can you explain to me how kidd is faster?

That's the thing, how strong is kidd's magnetic pull? I dont think its enough to even budge a H6A character.
"(After he covered a portion of Big Mom’s body in metal, he could Repel her away into the sky. He could overpower her strike and slam her into the ground. Using Assign, he could pin a life-amplified Big Mom against a wall, with her being unable to break free from the wall. Flipped Full Zoan Kaido)"

Oh really now? Both Kaido and BM have better LS then Queen.

Not denying anything here, but can you explain to me how kidd is faster?
He was able to keep up with Amped Big Mom whos stronger and got her stats amped than Olin. Queen was able to reacy to Olin but still got overwhelmed while Kidd overpowered Amped Big Mom and kept up with her and tagged her. Kidd >~ Amped BM >>> Olin >~ Queen in terms of speed.

"(After he covered a portion of Big Mom’s body in metal, he could Repel her away into the sky. He could overpower her strike and slam her into the ground. Using Assign, he could pin a life-amplified Big Mom against a wall, with her being unable to break free from the wall. Flipped Full Zoan Kaido)"

Oh really now? Both Kaido and BM have better LS then Queen.
Problem with the first feat is that big mom is being repelled into the sky, meaning that she doesn't really have any ground or solid surface she could use to resist his magnetic push

Also why are we using awakening feats to apply to a casual kidd when he's using his basic magnetism?

Rest of the feats are irrelevant

He was able to keep up with Amped Big Mom whos stronger and got her stats amped than Olin. Queen was able to reacy to Olin but still got overwhelmed while Kidd overpowered Amped Big Mom and kept up with her and tagged her. Kidd >~ Amped BM >>> Olin >~ Queen in terms of speed.
Okay, but this would only scale Olin to be as fast as Zoan Queen, not Hybrid Queen.

There is nothing to suggest that Queen's Zoan transformation is as fast as his Hybrid or even his base form as he was capable of reacting to base Luffy, the same Luffy who could easily react to Olin.

Okay, but this would only scale Olin to be as fast as a Zoan Queen, not a Hybrid Queen.

There is nothing to suggest that the Queen's Zoan transformation is as fast as his Hybrid or even his base form as he was capable of reacting to base Luffy, the same Luffy who could easily react to Olin.
The burden of proof is on you to prove Hybrid Queen is faster than Zoan Form Queen tho

The burden of proof is on you to prove Hybrid Queen is faster than Zoan Form Queen tho
I just proved base queen is faster lol
also if there is no correlation and your the one suggesting the scaling proves there is then the burden is actually on you...

I just proved base queen is faster lol
also if there is no correlation and your the one suggesting the scaling proves there is then the burden is actually on you...
It doesnt. I didnt make the claim abt Zoan Queen being slower than his Hybrid you made it

Problem with the first feat is that big mom is being repelled into the sky, meaning that she doesn't really have any ground or solid surface she could use to resist his magnetic push

Also why are we using awakening feats to apply to a casual kidd when he's using his basic magnetism?

Rest of the feats are irrelevant
Because Kidd doesn't have a non-awakening key? And BM still has way better LS then any version of Queen, especially an amped BM, and arguing Queen has better LS then Zoan Kaido is, bluntly put, ******* stupid, so at the end of the day, Queen can't push back

It doesnt. I didnt make the claim abt Zoan Queen being slower than his Hybrid you made it
ok so your scaling is only being used to suggest she is faster than zoan queen?
then if your objective is to onlscaley her above zoan queen how is that relevant in a battle regrading hybrid queen?

ok so your scaling is only being used to suggest she is faster than zoan queen?
then if your objective is to onlscaley her above zoan queen how is that relevant in a battle regrading hybrid queen?
Because nothing proves Hybrid Queen is faster in combat. There is no scaling chain between Hybrid Queen vs BM only about Zoan Queen

Because Kidd doesn't have a non-awakening key? And BM still has way better LS then any version of Queen, especially an amped BM, and arguing Queen has better LS then Zoan Kaido is, bluntly put, ******* stupid, so at the end of the day, Queen can't push back
That doesn't make it ok to apply his awakening feats to his non awakening abilities. If you can prove casual kidd ~ awakening kidd's magnetism then sure, otherwise I would have to disagree

I agree big mom has better LS than quen but kidd's casual magnetism cant overpower big mom, so that information is useless.

Last edited:
Because nothing proves Hybrid Queen is faster in combat. There is no scaling chain between Hybrid Queen vs BM only about Zoan Queen
I thought that the entire point of hybrid is that it amps your stats, iirc this was stated and shown on multiple occasions...

In the 1st scan its literally a weakened Luffy who cant use his DF abilities.... he wears sea prism cuffles. Base Queen doesnt scale to Base Pre Udon Luffy at all because Luffy is literally with sea prism stone and cant use his DF..
The first scan literally shows luffy using his df abilities idk what your on about
And if you think the cuffs weaken luffy he reacts to big mom while wearing them so...

I thought that the entire point of hybrid is that it amps your stats, iirc this was stated and shown on multiple occasions...
Thats fair enough ig. But we needto quantify how much Queens speed gets amped to say hes Far faster than his Zoan form.

No Kachon?

But anyways, Queen's normal bullets are useless cuz magnetism, and even if Queen can use Buso to counter his DF, Kidd's superior speed can let him assign + Damned Punk Queen.

Queen also has no way to put Kidd down effectively besides dura neg.

Kidd has AP and durability, especially AP with his best attacks.

Queen also lacks massive attacks to destroy Punk Rotten.

If Queen doesn't use Haki, Kidd crushes and ***** with all his cyborg enhancements.

One Damned Punk or Corna Dio means the end.

Voting Kidd mid-diff.

The first scan literally shows luffy using his df abilities idk what your on about
And if you think the cuffs weaken luffy he reacts to big mom while wearing them so...
Only thing i see on that scan is a Weakened Luffy getting pushed away from Base Queen i dont see where did he use his DF

Back