• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 57: 5 minutes namek meme is back and All shirts are off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think 'no patience for failure' is misreading Jiren. He's disappointed Toppo basically said **** you to everything the pride troopers stood for for a powerup, and didn't even get any eliminations for it. He gave up on their ideal of justice the moment he was beat. Jiren seemed legitimately happy Vegeta was able to beat him without giving up who he was, so we can assume Jiren got there the same way.´╗┐

Vegeta make me proud on how you leave!!!

edit: And goku may Finally lose the shirt to master UIO for **** sake lose it...its your power dammit goku

AquaWaifu said:
I think 'no patience for failure' is misreading Jiren. He's disappointed Toppo basically said **** you to everything the pride troopers stood for for a powerup, and didn't even get any eliminations for it. He gave up on their ideal of justice the moment he was beat. Jiren seemed legitimately happy Vegeta was able to beat him without giving up who he was, so we can assume Jiren got there the same way.´╗┐
I agree with that interpretation. However what's funny is that, according the manga, Jiren is a complete hypocrite. He's explicitly willing to throw away justice and his ideals for the sake of that wish he wants.

@Ryukama

Until we know WHAT his wish is, we cant say he's a hyprocrite, since we dont the magnitude of how important this wish is to him.

Did anyone else realize the Dragon Ball Heroes Manga is still running?

It turns out Goku Xeno never went SSB since RoF never happened to him, just Battle of Gods

if the multiverse is confirmed to be at least 1001 instead just 12 universes and that goku can destroy them or fight opponents who can

or maybe DB universe is made of infinite dimension and Goku can destroy them all thus making him High 1-B

Eat your heart Superman ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If Goku can fight a character stated to be able to destroy every timeline in Dragon Ball, then he might fit for 2-B

That's how Xeno Goku got there after all.

well we need to confirm the amount of timelines tbf...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back