• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spaces in Times Dragon Ball revision

** idk why even ya want this, it'd downgrade the macrocosm to low 2-C even if OW is a diff world given it'd just be space, no time, regardless of the OP. it'd even ** with the hypertime, kai realm, and everything inbetween 🗿
Claim's I'm doing this because "agenda."
Also notes that this would downgrade the macrocosm, which I verbatim said I agreed with IN the Discussion thread last time we had this convo, because I want accuracy.
Strawmans the **** out of me anyway, after I purposely steelmanned his arguments for him-Read the "Even if you were right on Otherworld, Blank would happen" section again. It is me literally giving you a hypothetical concession and pointing out how it still doesn't fly, but you considered it strawmanning for some reason.
Mm. Yeah. This makes total sense. Absolute sense. No problems whatsoever.

Edit: I'm gonna reply to the rest later. Tired.

** idk why even ya want this, it'd downgrade the macrocosm to low 2-C even if OW is a diff world given it'd just be space, no time, regardless of the OP. it'd even ** with the hypertime, kai realm, and everything inbetween 🗿
Claim's I'm doing this because "agenda."
Exactly why I'm baffled, half the time it's always an agenda, if not, cool.
Still wrong tho.
Also notes that this would downgrade the macrocosm, which I verbatim said I agreed with IN the Discussion thread last time we had this convo, because I want accuracy.
Why tf is the single time ya agree with a downgrade, it's the one that's demonstrably wrong and goes against wiki rules^8 🗿
Strawmans the **** out of me anyway, after I purposely steelmanned his arguments for him-Read the "Even if you were right on Otherworld, Blank would happen" section again. It is me literally giving you a hypothetical concession and pointing out how it still doesn't fly, but you considered it strawmanning for some reason.
Yuh huh, because where in the **** do i say any of the shit youre yapping to you in what you replied with?

Time passes, it isnt a timeless world. I'd say i'd go gather the 100+ examples, but why would i? You know they exist, i know they exist, EVERYONE knows they exist, it's not posting shit that everyone doesn't already know.

And "even if", there is no if, that's how it's shown, demonstrated and consistently behaves, it just is.
Edit: I'm gonna reply to the rest later. Tired.
Don't bother, unless i see you make a "why dbz is a special boy and we get to pretend it's something it isn't despite standards" CRT, you'd just be wasting all our time and will probably just be met with me replying random OW has time panels.

Back