• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 Dragon Ball Is Finally Here, And Hypertimelines Are Back On The Menu! *Visible Groaning Ensues*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In his last CRT, he quoted DT all through like this one and DT disagreed and this is just the same arguments again.
How many times do I have to explain myself… let’s just not make any assumptions. I’m asking for this to be moved to a STAFF ONLY discussion if assumptions such as this persists. It’s meaningless and derailing.

Qawsed quite admittedly expressed that he is not familiar with DB Cosmology so in turn I don’t think his arguments have any real weight here?
I'll clarify, that isn't really how it works or necessary to provide a good argument. The responsibility of the OP and the supporters is to explain the relevant information, and how that information correlates to our standards.

The amount of info that is relevant to this OP is not that large. Qawsedf gave a pretty good explanation as to how and why the information provided doesn't correlate to our standards. Attempting to dismiss that by pointing to his unfamiliarity with the cosmology doesn't really affect his argument. If there was information he missed that helps achieve our standards, it seems rather far fetched that it somehow didn't get mentioned in the OP or any of the 4 pages of arguing up to this point.

So it's not a matter of anyone here lacking the needed info. No one is disagreeing out of ignorance here, they are disagreeing because their assessment of the information is different from yours. I am of the same opinion. I suspect other staff members will probably feel the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back