• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 Dragon Ball Is Finally Here, And Hypertimelines Are Back On The Menu! *Visible Groaning Ensues*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeno is the worst character to use because he would do something that stupid on a whim. He nuked an entire timeline because Zamazu rubbed him the wrong way and was willing to delete the multiverse if they didn't wish for the correct thing in some canons.
I wouldn’t assume something like that simply because they act like a child. They haven’t displayed any lack of intelligence and aliens not being knowledgeable on Earth isn’t anything uncommon.

Does this mean the timeline gets erased because of universe 7?
Considering Buu destroyed Kami's Lookout without time collapsing there's more to the room than just its physical nature.
They were outside the multiverse so idk if that holds weight as an argument
I wouldn't automatically say that. For example if you're outside of the multiverse but can still see it be erased in real time that could indicate that time is higher dimensional.

Isn’t it already accepted that a single macrocosm is 2C?
They're physically separated universal spaces. Which is why they're each Low 2-C. Even if they had the same time unit it would still be a 2-C space because of that separation.

They're physically separated universal spaces. Which is why they're each Low 2-C. Even if they had the same time unit it would still be a 2-C space because of that separation.
What…

They were outside the multiverse so idk if that holds weight as an argument
I dont know if this true, but if it true then i think it will likely they use the outside of multiverse's time for perceive the other timelines therefore the ratio of every timelines is 1:1. And isnt that the hypertimeline in here

They
I dont know if this true, but if it true then i think it will likely they use the outside of multiverse's time for perceive the other timelines therefore the ratio of every timelines is 1:1. And isnt that the hypertimeline in here
were in the world of void

What are you confused about so i can expand my thoughts? I'm on mobile so I'm prone to making some egregious spelling/grammar errors at times.
Different time flow is what creates multiverses. If those “universes” and “spaces” all have the same time unit then it’ll just be 3-A. Is my interpretation in the wrong?

And they say if they didn't make a selfless wish he would've erased all universes.
He already predicted that the winner would make a selfless wish, and if he was proven wrong, he would erase the universes then.
physical separation does not create low 2-c spaces.

Considering Buu destroyed Kami's Lookout without time collapsing there's more to the room than just its physical nature.
I said the Time Room was a pocket dimension inside the Living World's space-time continuum adjacent to the lookout. Why do you say Buu must threaten it by affecting the lookout?

Seriously, I put a lot of hard work into explaining the Time Room in my blog. If you have a problem with my reasoning, I'd like for you to explain it. So far, you have only said "I read it and disagreed" with no elaboration. How can we progress in good faith if you can't fulfill your burden of rebuttal?

I would say this the time room could simply be the observatory to see the past,present,future of the living world connect and simply used it send people back in time threatening it wont disturb the time dimension of living world and also it is a pocket dimension whose doorway is present in the look out so destroying lookout doesn't mean destroying the time room since it is it's own pocket dimension

I do like to see if Deagonx can confirm this first, did he state this anywhere?

Currently reading the thread, and I think it would be a good idea if Profectus linked the Time Room blog in the disclaimer itself to make it more likely to be read, given how important it is and it containing some solid arguments that I'd be disappointed to not see properly addressed, even if I'm currently neutral.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back