• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 Dragon Ball Is Finally Here, And Hypertimelines Are Back On The Menu! *Visible Groaning Ensues*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, so are you gonna address the time room stuff? You claimed it makes time for the multiverse, so can you go further into that? Because you didn't really counter anything. What about the time room getting destroyed just because the lookout did? Qawsed.
Don't wanna be that guy but doesn't matter anymore the standards are being changed

I think what we all really need to do here is wait for Ultima or DontTalk to comment at this point. Ultima being favored because he actually understands both Tier 1 and DB Cosmology being the reason DB is 2-C in the first place
ultima and DT are too busy on the funny Tier 1 thread that will take a few months at the minimum

I think what we all really need to do here is wait for Ultima or DontTalk to comment at this point. Ultima being favored because he actually understands both Tier 1 and DB Cosmology being the reason DB is 2-C in the first place
Basically that's what everyone is waiting for, someone with knowledge about the work and about tier 1

They are very welcome to comment, but they are not obligated to do so just because one OP created 3/4 of the entire thread based on their viewpoints and stances. It does not give them any enforcement to comment.

Yeah, just relax, everyone. Please.
I mean, questioning my knowledge with the verse isn't an insult or anything. Anyone is allowed to call my reasoning into question. But I don't think I'm going to contribute significantly more to the thread so it's better to just on what others think since that's how the thread will get passed/rejected.

At the moment my advice to people who are in support of the CRT is to just wait for a bit rather than make a bunch of comments. Otherwise from my experience this will go on for 5 more pages, be flooded with low effort comments, gets closed because someone gets salty/acts out and it becomes a staff thread that lasts for six months that probably ends with nothing changing.

So here’s the deal

I think the verse needs a cosmology blog here before we can go further without Ultima. The reason for this is because while current mods have an understanding of Tier 1, they don’t see how it applies to Dragon Ball because they aren’t versed with the cosmology.

People who understand the standards and the accepted cosmology can easily agree. There are people here that disagreed with the prior thread that agree now so it’s not bias either.

If we did that I think we can have this understood by those who don’t pay much attention to the verse with much less whataboutism and constant thread surfing.

DB is not complicated or hard to comprehend anywhere. So, I don't think you need that explicit knowledge to understand the argument. You are free to wait for Ultima or DT to comment if your hopes are high, but I doubt it is going to change anything with our current votes, which stand at 0:1:3.

To make a comparison 'fair,' I am dealing with this verse, and that's their 'cosmology.' This is where, yes, you need some 'knowledge' of the verse.
https://www.vsbattles.com/threads/demonbane-mythos-official-respect-thread.138905/

@Deagonx is free to correct me, but as far I know through my experience with him, these types of posts are explicit enough to determinate that he is against the proposal.

Or am I misreading something here
@Deagonx is free to correct me, but as far I know through my experience with him, these types of posts are explicit enough to determinate that he is against the proposal.
It seems like he should exclude the votes, since he was very clear that he didn't disagree with the proposal and the others who agreed with him simply went in kind, lol

I have no intention of engaging in a serious argument about this topic. He clearly disagreed with the thread in a straightforward manner.

Very simple if Qawsed didn't disagree then neither did the others lol
Your belief is your own, and I don't find any logical grounds to dismiss someone's vote just because you don't like it. Let's move away from this discussion, as it could lead to a toxic environment.

Your belief is your own, and I don't find any logical grounds to dismiss someone's vote just because you don't like it. Let's move away from this discussion, as it could lead to a toxic environment.
No one is being toxic, lady, he literally said he didn't disagree with the proposal to you, You could check, wouldn't you?

LuffyRuffy, I said, "it could lead to", not "you are being toxic, so drop the topic".

They're physically separated universal spaces. Which is why they're each Low 2-C. Even if they had the same time unit it would still be a 2-C space because of that separation.
I'm sure it's necessary by the standards that the universes have to be separated spatially and temporally to be considered different space-time continium.

In this case, DB achieved it a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back