• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 57: 5 minutes namek meme is back and All shirts are off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for goku UIO to lose his shirt cause if his shirt isn't off then UIO isn't at full power

How exactly are these "Top pages" selected? What is the deciding factor?

Because everytime I see them, they are always related to DB lol.

Mexican Standoff music plays as the two engage in a fierce battle of glares

The good the bad and the ugly - The best theme tune ever
The good the bad and the ugly - The best theme tune ever

I remember when people said there better be a 2-C feat from black then fusion zumas and then people got disappointed it didn't scall then.... THIS happened.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Do you guys remember when we thought that no one in the Tournament of Power would surpass Vegito Blue and Merged Zamasu.

Ahhh good times...
Well, only G.o.D level people are above ssb vegito and merged zamasu, so it's all good.

I mean it never should have but that's my backwater opinion.

Can't Goku just grab Jiren, do instant transformation outside of the arena then go back to the arena? or hell just grab the dude and go down with him, that will leave Vegeta\17\Frieza to team up on Toppo instead of this stupid 1on 1 fights

if he can even do that Jiren can break free quickly. Besdies fighitng pride OVO

I feel like the trick to getting past Toppo's destruction barrier will wind up being rocks.

17 will throw rocks and Freeza will use telekinesis to bombard Toppo with them, creating momentary openings in the field that Vegeta will then exploit with his blows.

ZERO7772 said:
Can't Goku just grab Jiren, do instant transformation outside of the arena then go back to the arena? or hell just grab the dude and go down with him, that will leave Vegeta\17\Frieza to team up on Toppo instead of this stupid 1on 1 fights
Just like how he could have just Instantly transmitted himself back to Earth after brought Cell to King Kai to save earth?

Goku is a stinking idiot, and Toryiama is a bad writer.

It has been around 3 years that DB pages are consistently the most viewed. Will it still be true after DBS ends?

Find out after 5 minutes...

Just like how he could have just Instantly transmitted himself back to Earth after brought Cell to King Kai to save earth?

Goku is a stinking idiot, and Toryiama is a bad writer.

Would you be satisfy with that result? No shirtless ui?

Pannaliciour said:
Would you be satisfy with that result? No shirtless ui?
Frankly I'd be more satisfied with DBS turning out to be a dream, and Superman still beating Goku.

Well, do know it's also the opinion of a guy who likes Gurren Lagann more than Cowboy Bebop (Although the difference is very slight), and dares says Sephiroth not only beats Ichigo but solos the entirety of Bleach with one hand, so you know, one of absoulute garbage.

That part was a joke to make fun of people who legitimately think Ichigo beats Sephiroth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back