• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Someone really hates Pink Diamond.

Although, I consider that most characters are kinda idiotic; who said that it was a good idea to fuse in middle of a society that consider fusion an abomination? Someone espected beings of thousand of years to be more intelligent. At this point the less idiotic character is Amethyst (personally).

Oh cold down, we do not waste harsh emotions on that type of characters... we make fun of them and the people who praise them, just like Goku.

Also who needs Gems when the Irken exist, they are far more competents.

Don't think so, I used to watch it but I forget almost everything about the show; but hey, at least one of them is enough to conquer a planet, Gems had no enemies and yet they lost a "war" agaisnt themself that left a open wound in their history.

Eh, in Goku's case it's more of a lack of other options making sense to him. He never went to school and was raised by his grandfather in the mountains. Until he was 14, he never even met a girl. His grandfather didn't teach him customs either as he didn't know what marriage was. When you factor in him being from a race that's pretty much bred to fight, a lot of his decisions become more understandable.

That's kind of derailing and I apologize.

I mean, yeah she did alot of bad things, and the show makes it very clear that the consequences of those things were terrible, but I don't know if having one episode telling the other side of the story is really garbage. It's just that we had been told for the whole show how terrible she was, but being given opposing information often can cause people to retreat into their own beliefs.

They're not telling the other side of the story, they're desperately trying to make us side with her because they're self-aware of the fact that she is a garbage character and that the Pink Diamond twist sucked.

>Whole rest of the show was telling us how terrible Pink was

>One episode says the opposite

>Desperate to make us side with Pink

lol wut? Also, I don't think the twist sucked, it was just that so many people wrote it off as being extremely unlikely that when it did happen people were just mad.

I don't think a lot of people were mad because there were absolute mountains of foreshadowing that she was Pink Diamond.

Yeah, they were so desperate that they crammed all of this shit into a single rushed episode, thats one of the reasons this attempt of damage control failed so miserably; also if you don't think it sucks, thats your problem, but I think it sucks, and I am going to keepo saying that it sucks, and there's not a lot anyone can do to stop me from saying that it sucks.

I wanna see Steven smack White with a gigantic shield, if that doesn't happen in Battle of Heart and Mind I'm literally never gonna watch the show again.

Well if all you're doing is ranting about how shitty the show is then I'm not sure a lot of people would want to keep that topic up.

I think you're completely wrong about a lot of aspects of the show but it would be a waste of time to argue about it with someone who had made up their mind.

He could actually get High 6-A physical dura because this is twice now he's taken hits from Blue and been fine.

CinnabarManx421 said:
He could actually get High 6-A physical dura because this is twice now he's taken hits from Blue and been fine.
All that had one is make me doubt that Blue Diamond actually has High 6-A AP tbh.

Remember when she shot a barrage of energy blasts at them at the beach and there wasn't even a crater from the attack?

I honestly think he should already be High 6-A at his peak since his powers come from Pink's Gem and he was one of the ones who did the most damage to Blue with his bubble, but idk.

You couldn't really see it that well though cause it was mostly close ups of the gems.

Also, having an AP rating just describes your max AP, you don't always have to put out High 6-A attacks to have High 6-A AP.

That remind me that I never concluded the E-M convertion of the current rating... isn't like I would have do anything, it was already pretty difficult to make the last changes. I also have my doubts about the Diamonds ratings but whatever.

Just wait until it is confirmed that White was the one who broke Homeworld, and then there's a scene of Steven's shield tanking her attack, and then Low 5-B shield.

There's a difference between Destructive Capacity and Attack Potency. It's not like Hulk destroys the Earth whenever he hits buildings.

CinnabarManx421 said:
Also, having an AP rating just describes your max AP, you don't always have to put out High 6-A attacks to have High 6-A AP.
True. I just don't think she's ever a High 6-A feat yet.

Also on her profile this line:

A combined attack from Steve, Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, Bismuth, Peridot, Lapis Lazuli, and Lio did nothing but annoy her.

Should be in her Durability section instead of AP, no?

Does anyone mind if I move it there?

Seriously tho, I to this day don't know why the Diamonds scale to be anywhere near Exatons just because Yellow destroyed a small piece of an already damaged ship.

@Damage Superman doesnt bust the solar system with every punch, Attack Potency and Destructive capacity are two very different things

Plus she does have a High 6-A feat, she casually broke Lapis' water chains

Why do all of Lapis' attacks scale to High 6-A when she needed all water in the planet to reach that level? The SU pages here really confuse me.

She also did while with a cracked gem casually so there's that.

Also, what do you guys think of my new pic? Thought I'd try an evil look this year.

Yeah, she for sure has enough power to generate High 6-A energy, but she needed all the water in the world to generate that much, so I really don't get how that would scale to her regular attacks, spacially since literally all of her attacks are massively smaller than the water tower she made.

High 6-A Jasper because she survived a water punch from Lapis.

Actually, I went through the the old thread where this was decided, why were the top tiers 5-C at one point?

WeeklyBattles said:
All of lapis' attacks don't scale to high 6-A
Then why did you say her chains are High 6-A? Seriously, that's one thing I don't like on this wiki, people say something, then they contradict it, and then they act like its my fault when I don't know what's going on.

That means not all of her attacks, the idk about the chains, but he means that not every one of her attacks qualify for High 6-A, the chains could still count for that tho.

Back