• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Coolboy6

He/Him
MCU Avengers vs Yellow Diamond and Blue Diamond

Avengers 1 used, Era 2 mindsets used for Blue and Yellow, speed equal

Earth’s mightiest heroes:

Space Dictators:

(to clarify, Blue and Yellow alongside each other against the Crystal Gems in “Reunited”)

Blue and Yellow are 36 teratons

Hulk and Thor are 39 teratons

I am sure that Hulk and Thor will be able to take advantage of their size to unbalance them, also the other avengers could serve as a distraction

I could also see Iron Man analyzing their gemstones on their chests being weak points and telling everyone to aim for that and Cap protecting the ones that would normally get one shot be protected by his shield. Yellow’s electricity powers could stun the ones that could withstand it besides Iron Man who could absorb electricity. I doubt Blue’s powers could really work against the group since they’ve been through a lot of trauma and could potentially resist it to some degree

Lmao when did the Diamonds get downgraded to 6-B?
It was determined that Lapis’s High 6-A water powers shouldn’t scale to that value since she doesn’t use the full ocean when fighting her opponents normally. The Diamonds also relied heavily on their warships when awakening the cluster and shouldn’t really scale as a result.

anyways, I feel like this should be discussed somewhere else at some point later

It was determined that Lapis’s High 6-A water powers shouldn’t scale to that value since she doesn’t use the full ocean when fighting her opponents normally. The Diamonds also relied heavily on their warships when awakening the cluster and shouldn’t really scale as a result.

anyways, I feel like this should be discussed somewhere else at some point later
Love how the Diamonds canonically shattering a planet was just glossed over in the revision lol

Also the fact that the Gems were confident in their ability to beat Malachite but were terrified at the thought of having to fight a Diamond

Im gonna do a full rework of SU soon, hopefully this will all be fixed very quickly

Back