• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Second one was that I was reminded that all of Steven Universe takes place within a galaxy, and we get a vague sense of range between homeworld and earth when he beams back. He beams past two solar systems at least; there are a few planets in a scene which could be indicative of him beaming past a third. Could help with range by using average solar system lengths for Corrupting Light speed.
The home planet is from another galaxy.

It's amazing how diamonds have enough range and speed to do this.

By the way, if you use this calculation for the attack speed of the diamonds. But was it accepted? I don't see a calculation member accepting it, even the retired one.

The home planet is from another galaxy.

It's amazing how diamonds have enough range and speed to do this.

By the way, if you use this calculation for the attack speed of the diamonds. But was it accepted? I don't see a calculation member accepting it, even the retired one.
Meant to say that Steven says he 'saved the galaxy.' Which I guess he could be referring to the one earth is in. I'm not sure though, considering how much he emphasizes saving earth specifically before, and throughout the movie, as well as Yellow Diamond saying 'the last 6,000 years are now the biggest galactic embarrassment that's ever happened' while on the way to Homeworld (and given how stupidly big galaxies can be).

I'd have to see other evidence to be sure it is, or is more than one galaxy away from earth.

Wait also, I forgot Spinel grew her hands to start pummeling Steven's shield, and eventually clasped her hands to smash with far less charge time, and the entire top of the injector (diamond part) fragmented through. Might have slept on her a bit.

Oh right, I think we did. Would be much earlier in this thread, but it did come up for speed at least. Think the ap was rejected initially, and that we agreed on that due to the nature of the attack being more about each diamond's involved abilities (form, emotion, and mind control). May have to revisit it with speed though.
In Log Date 7 15 2, Garnet says to Peridot:
Garnet: "You can see Homeworld's galaxy from here."
Peridot: Gazes up "You're right."
Well then. That's pretty explicit lol

I believe Andromeda is the only visible Galaxy to the unaided eye, iirc. Which is why it is used as the closest thing to "Homeworld's Galaxy" which could be real or fictional.

In lieu of them being solar systems, and Homeworld being galaxies away (or at least one).
I decided to do the calculation of the speed of corrupting light, and obviously it is veryyyyyyyyyyyy low
The corrupting light is probably much faster given the enormous distance upgrade from moon to at least one galaxy.

Also, on calc's, I did an extra one for Ruby casually vaporizing the pool in the infamous episode.

In lieu of them being solar systems, and Homeworld being galaxies away (or at least one).

The corrupting light is probably much faster given the enormous distance upgrade from moon to at least one galaxy.
The version from one galaxy to another is the original, mine is just a recalculation
Considering that we will use the distance of another galaxy, I think it is enough to use that one (only the speed part, you know what I think about the Corrupting light AP)

If I had a nickel for every time I missed the calculation of a specific stat in an older blog, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but I don't strive to get a third.

Also, thanks. It makes sense Ruby would have similar levels of environmental destruction.

Despite being on opposite ends of the Homeworld Caste System, Rubies and Sapphires are actually both the same mineral; corrundum, with some impurities to give colour.

I'll say it now, because it occurred to me now.
Pearl shouldn't scale to High 7-C normally
I mean, of course, she was able to pierce through Peridot's pod, but this is obviously Piercing Damage (because well... it's a spear and it literally piercing the pod).

I'll say it now, because it occurred to me now.
Pearl shouldn't scale to High 7-C normally
I mean, of course, she was able to pierce through Peridot's pod, but this is obviously Piercing Damage (because well... it's a spear and it literally piercing the pod).
Probably.

Hope it doesn't take too long to get the Steven Universe calculations evaluated and back on pages despite what seems to be a current backlog.

Finally getting calculations evaluated again. Def was on some sort of list lmao

Will hopefully get the SU calc evaluations started up again. Besides that, what's been up with all yall in the last month?

University and my birthday
Within the wiki, one thread from Professional wrestling and a friend asked me for help with a calculation for the wizard copy of Cuphead verse... Outside of that I have been somewhat inactive
Hey, happy birthday! And hope that you've been keeping up on your academic work, and managing the life-work balance well. It's fine to be inactive: Irl obligations obviously are a higher priority. Is nice you helped with Cuphead still.

Back