• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know I can do that, I was just making a suggestion. Didn't say I was gonna do it.

Talk to me like I've never started a thread before when I literally started this one.

Well, that's cause he wasn't orginally made for the group, he was an au made by someone else that was added to the group afterwards. Also, you know there's 2 versions of the Steven BEF?

It sucks that it was made before Star started using Dark Magic in the show; an "Evil Dark Magic Star" sounds honestly much more interesting than just Mewberty.

Well, the idea was supposed to be for these characters to all get a "bad ending" and at the time being stuck in Mewberty forever was the worst endng she could get, might even be worse than the Dark magic honestly cause at leats she'd be acknowledging her actions that way, in Mewberty form, it's like it's not even Star anymore.

I don't believe in anything, life is just one long downward spiral that eventually leads to everyone dying and nobody remembering any of it.

Also, you see the US version of the trailer? It's alot clearer and might actually debunk the whole "White controls Yellow" theory, as you can now see her pupils and they look fine. Also, you can see Steven and Connie in the Bubble as they're crashing out of the building.

With the amount of shitposting on here I might end up having to make a sequel thread before Battle of Heart and Mind even airs.

I also asked Weekly to come here and give his thoughts about the whole EU for SU thing we were talking about. Like, the more I thought about it the more interested I was in the idea.

It will remain "alive" regardless. There's no much to talk about, unless you want to talk bad about the serie as made above.

What the **** did you just ******* say about my Diamond, you clod? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in kindergarden, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Crystal Gems, and I have over 300 confirmed shatters. I am trained in gem warfare and I'm the top engineer in White Diamond's entire fleet. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this universe, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over a cassette tape? Think again, ******. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Gems across the system and your cut and faucet are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, clod. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ******* dead, clod.I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shatter you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my limb enhancers. Not only am I extensively trained in gem combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the White Diamond fleet and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the system, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, clod.

I do not believe for a second you typed that up in less than 3 minutes, you must have had that ready to copy/paste.

Breaking News, I have a leak for the episode today.

Watch at your own risk

Change your Mind - Leaked Clip (Steven Universe Battle of Heart and Mind) HD-2
Change your Mind - Leaked Clip (Steven Universe Battle of Heart and Mind) HD-2

Back