• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
CinnabarManx421 said:
Actually, I went through the the old thread where this was decided, why were the top tiers 5-C at one point?
Because Lapis feat at the time was really, really close to 5-C, so the top tiers were 5-C via being massively above; the feat was recalculated because they found a mistake in the calc, and now it's not so close to 5-C anymore.

Because again, Destructive Capacity and AP are two different things. You can have some attacks that are, for example, only 9-B, but also attacks that are planet busting. Again, the hulk doesn't break the Earth when he punches a building.

CinnabarManx421 said:
Because again, Destructive Capacity and AP are two different things. You can have some attacks that are, for example, only 9-B, but also attacks that are planet busting. Again, the hulk doesn't break the Earth when he punches a building.
I've never meantioned destructive capability at any point, I'm asking how we can tell the difference between which attacks are High 6-A and which one aren't, because her High 6-A feat require an entire planet worth of water in order to be done, I'm not talking about area of effect.

Generally, and I don't know this for sure, but it seems like the wiki only takes into account the highest potential a character can be for their ratings. So if you had 9-B attacks and a planet-busting attack, you'd be a 5-B.

Yeah, and that makes sense, but then why are we assuming Lapis' chains are High 6-A when they only use a tiny bit of water while the High 6-A feat require the entire planet?

They did restrain Blue, at least temporarily, and they did stop Blue from attacking when she did them again.

Plus the chains were brought up as a feat Bue scales from, so that would make circular scaling (Blue scales from the chains, chains scale from Blue.)

Well, that could still happen, if they reform in the next episode, (which let's be honest, the promotional art basically confirmed that they will) then it will have happened more than once, and could be terms for an upgrade. Plus, if we do scale Steven to the Diamonds, as we said above, then they would all likely scale to him.

I would be fine with High 6-A Gems tbh, but I think even trying to upgrade them based on that would start another 500 replies long discussion.

Well, discussion about these things isn't bad, but I think after Battle of Heart and Mind comes out there'd be enough to convince people.

It would be funny is White diamond just curbstomped everybody.

Seriously tho, if Crystal Gems Vs White Diamond doesn't go in the same way Kaido Vs Luffy went, I'll be very disapointed; Whity has been hyped since forever, I want to see her going Saitama on them.

Yeah, that's probably how it'll go, sucks that we have to wait 2 weeks though :(

Why can't we get half the episode next week, and then the other half the following week!?!

Theories on how Bismuth, Greg and Lion will get to Homeworld,

1) They repair the Diamonds ships and take them there,

2) They repair the dropship they were talking about in Lars's head,

3) They repair Nephrite's ship and bring the Centipeedle's.

Or Lars could just show up and take them there, ruining all of these theories.

Maybe it is? Just like they're flying around and Lars elbows a button, a beam comes out of the Sun Incinerator's snoot and just barrels through planets til it hits a star and collapes it.

How do you incinerate a star though, aren't they mostly heat?

Even after he gets Universal feats, his shields durability will still be a bunch of tiers above him, so he can still win threads by spaming it like he is doing currently.

That's the finale, he becomes the Universe.

Also anyone know Star Butterfly's page by chance? I was wondering why her wand is Low 2-C for being capable of destroying universes and not just 3-A, but I can't access the links.

I meant the links in her AP rating, I thought they led to pages from the spellbook but they don't work anymore.

Also "casually one-shotted Toffee" should be removed from her new mewberty key since he's only 5-B and it's being used to justify Low 2-C AP.

Back