• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is over tbh. Nobody seems willing to calc this or help me find the other calcs that actually exist for it. The Diamond’s age should be updated to 20,000 years old though as it says in the OP.
Could've sworn we had at least one or two other calcs but yeah no calc members reviewed the calc's despite the info given on our part

I think this is over tbh. Nobody seems willing to calc this or help me find the other calcs that actually exist for it. The Diamond’s age should be updated to 20,000 years old though as it says in the OP.
Where are those calcs you're talking about? I can try to help you find them.

That’s why I was asking for help trying to find them. Every calc I’ve ever seen for this is only from Discord screenshots and I wouldn’t know where to find them.

Okay. What is the source for that age?

Okay. Then that seems fine to apply.

Tell us here when you are done and we should close this thread.

We are not going to give the Diamonds an AP upgrade in terms of somehow affecting the entireties of galactic areas. We have to assume that they used vast accuracy and affected the Earth only with their collected energy blast.

However, MFTL+ attack speed seems fine.

I don't think it would scale to Diamonds normally since it's a special attack. I don't mind it being a seperate speed for corruption blast or something like that tho.

Okay. That is probably fine then. Thank you for the evaluation.

I don't think it would scale to Diamonds normally since it's a special attack. I don't mind it being a seperate speed for corruption blast or something like that tho.
But what about this:
1568373722127.jpg

You can't tell me that's on the same level as three Diamonds going "I'm literally going to kill every last Gem on Earth".

I mean, they're literally the same attack.
They're blatantly not? One is a minor blast by one Diamond, the other is a massive Earth wiping blast that was shot by three Diamonds from a literal interstellar distance away.

They're blatantly not? One is a minor blast by one Diamond, the other is a massive Earth wiping blast that was shot by three Diamonds from a literal interstellar distance away.
The Corruption is not a combined blast, the effects it had on the Gems was. Yellow could partially heal Nephrite and the same with Blue, the three Diamonds weren't needed but to completely heal the Corrupted Gems.

At 4:00 we clearly see all 3 Diamonds using their combined power to blast the Earth Gems.

We are not going to give the Diamonds an AP upgrade in terms of somehow affecting the entireties of galactic areas.
I don't see why, creating a blast that crosses entire galaxies is an impressive feat by itself and ignoring something like that is massively downplaying the verse's feats.

Last edited:
Creating a blast that can be seen from another galaxy is impressive enough, let alone a blast that crosses galaxies.

They don't combine their lights.
That's not the issue here. The issue is that the galaxy spanning hand blast was intended to wipe out all Gems on Earth and actively corrupted them.

A casual blast by White Diamond in no way compares.

That's not a casual blast, White knows how powerful Pink's gemstone is so she has no reason to hold back.
You are assuming that White would output the same power she used to wipe an entire planet onto Steven? While the planet they're standing on is covered entirely by Gems?

This is very clearly an example of PIS. By the same logic Goku would destroy the Earth everytime he fights.
That... is quite literally true? Did Goku not Instant Transmission below Cell so he wouldn't completely obliterate the planet with his Kamehameha?

I don't see why, creating a blast that crosses entire galaxies is an impressive feat by itself and ignoring something like that is massively downplaying the verse's feats.
No, they only affected a planet, not an entire galaxy. It was mainly a focused massive range and precision feat, and that's it. We have no proof that it was omnidirectional, or that it affected every gem person in the entire galaxy.

Anyway, I personally don't mind either MFTL+ attack speed or Sir_Ovens' solution, but trust Ovens' sense of judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back