• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (4) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Btw a DBC episode is airing on YouTube this Thursday it answers a lot of questions about Ben vs Hal and has one of the research team and writer of the episode Lswan.

@Jasonsith that looks like a lot of hearsay and an abundance of missing context at best. Hell whoever made that tweet clearly doesn't know the details of what went down. Best to not take stuff like that at face value or even give it any real consideration

This was heavy drama i know of (got me really depressed to) I can explain everything i know about this to you guys. Basically Kuro apparently was acting smug debating about Ben ( saying stuff like "liam guy is making this easy for me) and refusing to say something he knows about. Then Tsubori called him a D bag which caused him to say "isn't Liam being one to?" (and for the record yes Liam and Swan are the same person.)

Now i think Tsubori's insult ws uncalled for but Kuro was also wrong about Swan since afaik he wasn't acting aggressive or disrespectful in the slightest and it felt wrong for Kuro to direct an insult torwards him.

They did mention specifically in the episode that Kilowag survived Crisis and apparently several other Green Lanterns. I'll have to check for myself to see if the Kilowag thing is true, because if Kilowag can, I'm certain Hal can. Also, was Kyle boosted by anything to hold back the Big Bang, because Hal and Kyle are relatively equal

Found this on the Green Lantern Wiki:

During the Crisis on Infinite Earths, Bolovax Vik was destroyed. His ring automatically protected Kilowog, but not his people. Acting quickly, he placed all 16 billion life energies into his ring. By sheer force of his will they survived until Kilowog found a suitable planet to release his people. Sadly, the planet was soon destroyed by Sinestro. Kilowog could not rescue them again. He was now alone for good.

Ben 10 VS Green Lantern Q&A Spoilers!
So, the new DB Q&A about Ben VS Hal just came out for FIRST Members. Anyways, they state that Hal could do anything with the ring, even mimicking the powers of all of Ben's aliens. I however, kind of disagree with that, as it's pretty much an NLF at that point. They also said that Kilowag survived the crisis, which was a multiversal erasure event. I kind of disagree with that as well, as other planets survived it and only his planet was destroyed in that area.
One thing I disagree about Alien X though, is how they stuck with the whole "he can erase things from existence." That is never supported, it's a baseless statement, and we don't even see how it would've worked. Those were basically the only things I disagree with. I agree with Hal blitzing Ben before the Omnitrix could do anything, pretty much only because they included Pre-Crisis feats, which I still don't exactly agree with (I'm leaning toward disagreeing), but understand why they got the results that they did. I also agree that most of Ben's aliens would get stomped by Hal, and that Ben has limited options concerning the amount of aliens that actually pose a threat to Hal ( though the failsafe makes this problem non-existant, Hal still blitzes.) Overall, I agree with the verdict, but disagree with the things they used to get it and the way they supported their verdict.

Well, he and some other Green Lanterns, searched the entire universe in a heartbeat. They even calculated this feat on the DBCast as 4 novemdecillion times the speed of light, considering the average time frame of a heartbeat and that the DC universe is bigger than our own.

The real cal howard said:
DEATHBATTLE: Flash, the fastest of the Justice League, is 10 times faster than light

Also DEATHBATTLE: Wonder Woman, Shazam, Aquaman, and especially Green Lantern is at least quadrillions of times faster than light.
IIRC they had Wonder Woman in her battle with Thor at 1000x FTL Idk where they had aquaman in speed against namor but I doubt it's anywhere u said Also consistency is never DB strong suite

They should legit do doom vs superman by their own standards though. They're using superman's extreme high ends, and used Doom's 1-A stuff from Secret Wars, so it works out.

So where exactly they get alien x being capable erasing beings from existence? I can see it being possible but never saw anything in the show him hinting at it...

Maybe they've learned from their mistakes. Yang vs Tifa was season 2. We're in season 5. If you ignore Ben 10 vs Green Lantern, they've been on an accuracy hot streak.

By the way, is Manga RWBY and stronger than regular RWBY?

Back