• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (4) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Wow it's cool how you showcased them appearing outside of specific gameplay-only cases that's really cool it actually really showed me

<Outside of gameplay cases

I hope you're not saying that a character has to show moves and abilities the game explicitly states they have just because they haven't shown in a cutscene

Even though they are explicitly stated to have these abilities with a persona.....

the game explicitly states? like their moves tell you what it does from a gameplay standpoint? im not buying it

Xtas said:
the game explicitly states? like their moves tell you what it does from a gameplay standpoint? im not buying it
Buffs and debuffs are mentioned in outside sources. Hell the persona 4 Ultimax manga mentions Sukukaja. Buffs and debuffs are not just gameplay.

Buffs and debuffs aside, I have done calculation on destruction values for the "mountain" feats performed by Erebus and by Nevermore.

(Yes the owner of RWBY says the official manga is canon. Miles and Kerry further respond to "Is the manga canon?" by saying "It's canon until it's not", meaning Screwattack is obliged to accept my calculation from the "mountain feat" by Nevermore from the manga as canon feat.)

I mean... "it's canon until it's not." Could just be interpreted as "half canon." So anything that contradicts the show could be dismissed. Also OOF! Poor Weiss even her mountain busting scaling is lower then Mitsuru's scaling.

Nb4 screw attack pulls the "SHE HAD HELP." Thing to dismiss the feat entirely like a person i'm debating with is doing,

After watching Mitsuru's preview I'm slightly more optimistical for the right winner. I mean if Death battle wanted to give the win to Weiss, they could had found a way to prevent/negate Sp Drain and Megidolaon. But the way they describe them is a BIG nail in Weiss' coffin.

I Know what someone is going to write, that they can find a way to wank weiss and nerf Mitsuru. After all in the last podcast they anounce to the world how proud are of the episode Yang vs Tifa, with a straight face.

But even if my inner Monokuma want me to fall into despair my inner Teddie want to see the hot cold ladies fight. And you know what Vs Wiki says: Large Building vs Montain Level. Teddie wins.

Jasonsith said:
Buffs and debuffs aside, I have done calculation on destruction values for the "mountain" feats performed by Erebus and by Nevermore.

(Yes the owner of RWBY says the official manga is canon. Miles and Kerry further respond to "Is the manga canon?" by saying "It's canon until it's not", meaning Screwattack is obliged to accept my calculation from the "mountain feat" by Nevermore from the manga as canon feat.)
Dude, wrong manga.

https://store.roosterteeth.com/products/rwby-manga-vol-1

There are two different mangaka's as well as one anithology series.

Schnee One said:
Jasonsith said:

Dude, wrong manga.
https://store.roosterteeth.com/products/rwby-manga-vol-1

There are two different mangaka's as well as one anithology series.
Thanks for notifying.

So you have another page for another mountain busting feat?

(The warp gate)

I dunno. Tell that to Gaara vs Toph and Dante vs Bayonetta. I bet there were blogs all saying Tifa would beat Yang as well. But I am hoping and have a good feeling I will be proved wrong due to that preview.

Jesterofgames said:
Also out of curiosity if a majority of the research blogs agree mitsuru wins can we say that mitsuru will win?
Not really, for Yang vs Tifa all except one (who attributed all of Tifa's abilities and feats to gameplay mecanics, even her battles) thought Tifa stomped.

Back