• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (4) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Well, insulted is too strong (and self-righteous) of a word, annoyed would be more fitting. But essentially, making a game on the fictional characters is A-Ok, but based on DBs more controversial take and research on them rubs me the wrong way, especially since it's not following just the characters' famous skillset and run with that, but their analysis and matchups that has been questionable (some downplayed, some horribly wanked). And how this could spread as fact all that to players who don't look further into VS analysis.

But heya, I did mention I am being kinda bad attitude-ish on it.

How would the card game even work? It will their stats be based around their "rechearch"? Because Superman would be a insta-win card since he has "no limits" and the game will be very unbaleced, not to metion the copyright for using all those characters from different companies for a card game.

The Smashor said:
I mean, I dout it will be accurate to even their own statistics. After all, it's a game. If they don't change statistics to balance them, then True Form Darkseid just one shots everyone. Heck, if we use our own statistics, Ragna the Bloodedge passively haxes everyone to death before being killed by True Form Darkseid.
Ragna is fodder who gets recked by Ruby, Darkseid gets beaten by Superman who is limitless

Yeah, pretty much that. Though I admit I am being too jaded about it. Perhaps the game will be balanced and characters are all useful against one another, regardless of how they'd measure in a VS debate, and DB just gives them abilities based on the research to make each unit unique. Kinda like, I dunno to say something:

-Yang has average attack but it increases if the player takes damage.

-Goku has low base stats, but can use transformations to increase his power.

-When Ragna deals damage the player heals that same amount.

Or somethin, and depending on the rules all characters can be effective against each other.

Well if they don';t change statistics, Doctor Doom is just a literal god because they brought up one of his 1-A feats in that match.

The Smashor said:
Heh. Ah, remember when Doctor Doom vs Vader was considered fair?
Vader at his strongest is 5-B, Doom at his base form is 5-A. Even the SA crew says the sith lords force choke is child's play.

In the end I am the one trying calculating the feat.

Before I find time polishing my data for publishing, I wonder something:

• Is Mitsuru only freezing water in the air into ice? (That should put her large building level or city block - a failsafe supporting feat and does not showcase the character's upper limit of her full strength)
    • What is the latent heat energy of condensation of water in the air into water (compared with that of hot water vapour condense into hot water)
  • Is Mitsuru in fact creating ice from pure energy? (That should put her above mountain level)
And anyone is interested to see this?

Mitsuru is likely using her Persona to freeze the air, or create the ice. However, given how she creates ice from seemingly pure energy when using her Persona, I'd lean towards the second one.

I'm unfamiliar with the Persona universe, only seeing a bit of Persona 4, so I'm not sure if Personas can be seen by normal people. I doubt they can be because of what they're supposed to be, but I can't confirm it. Also, I don't know how many of the SMT rules can translate over to Persona, because DB may reference SMT stuff if they think it connects to Persona

I wouldn't note that Wario Vs. Dedede was a stomp when they admitted it was close.

But yeah. Mitsuru ahould win and Ben 10 Vs. Green Lantern usurped Goku Vs. Superman 2 as the worst rated DB of all time. Even if it falls back a bit, that's still quite the feat.

Existence Erasure isn't even on Ben's page and is pure speculation.

Ben's mortal mind directly limits X and that's been confirmed.

He also, as shown when fighting the Galactic Gladiator, lacks the creativity and ingenuity to utilise X's reality warping well with his thoughts, as it took an inadvertent statement of advice from Celena for him to use hax that turned the tides. He needs a gane plan and plan of action in said form in order to make it count. If he's not aware of something, then he can't do anything about it, which was also confirmed.

Foxthefox1000 said:

He also, as shown when fighting the Galactic Gladiator, lacks the creativity and ingenuity to utilise X's reality warping well with his thoughts, as it took an inadvertent statement of advice from Celena for him to use hax that turned the tides. He needs a gane plan and plan of action in said form in order to make it count. If he's not aware of something, then he can't do anything about it, which was also confirmed.
Well if existence erasure is Ben's ability (and is well supported in-verse) and is not included in our page, we should be adding that into our page, not denying it.

However it is true Green Lantern is much more creative in his abilities that he is likely much quicker to tap into reality warping and time travel than Ben to tap into reality warping, existence erasure and time reverse.

And preview for Weiss would be out soon. See if anyone would like to check out about how much ice is summoned from Weiss vs from Mitsuru.

(I have made a calc request. I wish to do that myself but I have so many personal things and calc requests to handle.)

Foxthefox1000 said:

Omniverse literally debunks this.

Doesn't Alien X have an effect where it detects reality warping, time travel, and other similar things and auto-cancels or can copy and follow it? I forgot what its called, but I remember there being an episode about it.

KnightOfSunlight said:
Doesn't Alien X have an effect where it detects reality warping, time travel, and other similar things and auto-cancels or can copy and follow it? I forgot what its called, but I remember there being an episode about it.
It's the Sotobro effect

Maskofthedragon said:
HoRaOra9087 said:
Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
In which series? Was it in Alien Force or Omniverse?
Omniverse
And then there was Ben
I looked at the wiki page and transcript and there wasn't even a mention of Celestialsapien's
The sotobro effect is basically that if you made any change to time,people connected to time would feel the change

Ben 100000 and Paradox talked about in the episode

Back