• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (4) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

I know Rooster Teeth owns RWBY. I know that Yang vs Tifa happened. All I'm saying is, they might not do what they did with that again. Just having a character in Death Battle gives them a boost in popularity.

Long story short, I know what's probably going to happen. I just hope their better than that this time.

The Smashor said:
Maybe they've learned from their mistakes. Yang vs Tifa was season 2. We're in season 5. If you ignore Ben 10 vs Green Lantern, they've been on an accuracy hot streak.
Composite GL is High 1-B and you know death battle so yeah

Although, you can reasonably use 2-C GL based on Spectre and Parallax without even getting into super outliery things, just different forms.

No, he just fought Mandrakk the Dark Monitor that one time and yeah I did mean composite in the sense of outliers.

He was the spectre for quite a while though. Parallax was also a big deal when he merged with it and beat the Time Trapper. I believe White Lantern Hal ends up tier 2, but wouldn't know exactly where.

There's also the issue that Death Battle takes speed into account, and Ben doesn't really activate the omnitrix at MFTL+ / Immeasurable speed.

The Smashor said:
Well if Manga RWBY has a mountain level feat, then maybe Rooster Teeth dosn't need asspulls to make her win.
Mitsuru arguably scales with SEES to Margaret who's low 2-C. I plan to make a CRT about it later on(Far later)

Hst master said:
The Smashor said:
Well if Manga RWBY has a mountain level feat, then maybe Rooster Teeth dosn't need asspulls to make her win.
Mitsuru arguably scales with SEES to Margaret who's low 2-C. I plan to make a CRT about it later on(Far later)
Then Screwattack may simply say "only Makoto Yuki is low 2-C on fighting Nyx other SEES do not even need to be there" (Hercule Sata is not 4-B by persuading all Earthlings to pump ki to Son Goku right)

Just because they used some of the manga footage on the trailer for one second to introduce Myrtenaster doesn't mean they'll use feats from the manga. In fact, Death Battle doesn't use feats that contradict the main canon (which is the web series for RWBY) now. They made that clear in Mario VS Sonic (2018). And mountain level Weiss definitely contradicts the feats we've seen from her and the rest of RWBY in the web series.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Wasn't the skyscraper feat that they used in Jotaro vs Kenshiro noncanon while in that same video they didn't use Jotaro's EoH feats because they were noncanon?
Because Ken's skyscraper mowing feat is not even his strongest strength and durability feat. If SA would just scale Ken to his Kasumi uncle or even Raoh...

The Smashor said:
Maybe they've learned from their mistakes. Yang vs Tifa was season 2. We're in season 5. If you ignore Ben 10 vs Green Lantern, they've been on an accuracy hot streak.

By the way, is Manga RWBY and stronger than regular RWBY?
Technically they were right if you go by a pre crisis Hal mixed with his modern feats against alien x

Tipper17 said:
The Smashor said:

By the way, is Manga RWBY and stronger than regular RWBY?
Technically they were right if you go by a pre crisis Hal mixed with his modern feats against alien x
Strange vs Fate was inaccurate. No matter which version you use.

Don't see how. Both are rated as 2-c here on this wiki and not to mention it's one of those you can argue either can win fights due to it being close

Don't see how. Both are rated as 2-c here on this wiki and not to mention it's one of those you can argue either can win fights due to it being close

Esp. We all know how *slow* DC god tiers are.

This Chapter only came out in March, what a "coincidence" this fight is happening now

So Screwattack can now find a small mountain in Japan near Tokyo, assume that as the mountain that Erebus can destroy, and compare that to the mountain Weiss destroyed. Convenient.

Well see if one day Ruby Rose gets 4-B abilities or even 2-A hax so that Ruby beats Maka and even Ragna is accurate now.

This Chapter only came out in March, what a "coincidence" this fight is happening now

So Screwattack can now find a small mountain in Japan near Tokyo, assume that as the mountain that Erebus can destroy, and compare that to the mountain Weiss destroyed. Convenient.

Well see if one day Ruby Rose gets 4-B abilities or even 2-A hax so that Ruby beats Maka and even Ragna is accurate now.

Even assuming they use it the mountain the nevermore rekt didn't seem that big in the first real place

The Smashor said:
Weiss wins by scaling to BlazBlue
No as Mitsuru also scale to BlazBlue

Weiss' only advantage is being with Rooster Teeth, thus

• Have legit upgrading feats from a manga episode whenever needed
  • Have legit upgrading feats from an anime episode whenever needed
  • Have a more lenient explanation by Screwattack crew

Back