• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (11) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Well, because Pac-Man is one of the most recognisable characters in the whole of the video game franchise and possibly fictional franchise and they are both heroes who are ghost hunters and fight evil to protect and save the world! >:3

Madotsuki24 said:
Well, because Pac-Man is one of the most recognisable characters in the whole of the video game franchise and possibly fictional franchise and they are both heroes who are ghost hunters and fight evil to protect and save the world! >:3
Meh I could see some points there but nah not feeling it exactly

ZephyrosOmega said:
TBH i don't think gai shoudl have scaled to that, as that was 2 years after Shippuden. He still slaps cuz obito scaling tho
i think the reasoning was that base naruto during that fight was definitely weaker that madara at that time, and since his durability was on that level, they accepted it like that.

to be honest, we scale teenager naruto stats and some powers for his adult self so there is that.

also they refered to obito's tree so they almost used that scaling.

A researcher essentially disconfirmed Danny vs Jake Long and Danny vs Yusuke. He's probably fighting Pac-Man maybe.

Also exploding back character is 100% Crona, somebody compared the frames and a researcher confirmed.

Kingo the Sixth said:
A researcher essentially disconfirmed Danny vs Jake Long and Danny vs Yusuke. He's probably fighting Pac-Man maybe.

Also exploding back character is 100% Crona, somebody compared the frames and a researcher confirmed.
Really?!? Source?!?

Madotsuki24 said:
Kingo the Sixth said:

Really?!? Source?!?
700943F0-B6E5-4660-BAD4-AF92A3D3BFE6
Here you go. Would be hella weird to have an opinion on who beats who if it's happening in an official episode, and another guy mentioned how the research done for the shown characters was already pretty much complete.

Agreed. I miss the violent deaths. I don't ask for something like Shredder vs Silver Samurai, but at least some Snake vs Fisher levels of violence would be nice.

The Calaca said:
Agreed. I miss the violent deaths. I don't ask for something like Shredder vs Silver Samurai, but at least some Snake vs Fisher levels of violence would be nice.
Do you know how many people hate the violent deaths?

The Calaca said:
Do you know how many people hate the pizza with pineapple?
(in the tone of The Mask) Pizza metaphor~~

HenryWong122 said:
The Calaca said:
Do you know how many people hate the violent deaths?
Well by far Death Battle has attracted two "mutually exclusive" groups of audience: Those who are really into watching high quality fictional character crossover battles with brutal deaths (among Solid Snake vs Sam Fisher, Shredder (4Kids) vs Silver Samurai (Marvel Comics) and Ganondorf vs Dracula (Castlevania) level brutal death), and those preferring clean deaths (like Nightwing (Post-Crisis) vs Daredevil (Marvel Comics) or Weiss Schnee vs Mitsuru Kirijo level clean death). Both group enjoy high level production (be it sprite/3D model/hand drawn/live action) though.

All this talk about pizza and here I am being a weirdo who doesn't like pizza at all. Also got around to watching All Might vs Might Guy, was pretty good besides the small country level prime All Might stuff which was iffy but the results were accurate, the research was good, and the fight itself was pretty tight with nice animation (Although it could look wonky in several places), good character interactions and voice acting, and the music was also really good, can't recall other songs they've made that had vocals. Still not too thrilled that it was the big season finale but still a great episode nonetheless.

Reminds me of the pizza vs burger death battle.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
I forget her name, but she's black bolts wife from marvel. She could possibly face sindel.
Edit: Her name is Medusa
You mean Sindel vs Medusa? Interesting. But normie peeps usually yell for Sindel vs Black Canary instead.

Just like when Danny Phantom can fight Pac-Ma or even just Yusuke Urameshi but some peeps (who may not even have watched Danny Phantom or American Dragon before) keeping yelling for Danny to crucify Jake Long. Which will not even be entertaining - to me at least.

And from my brief scanning even Juniper Lee (profile WIP) can wreck Jake Long.

Back