• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (11) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

They better do it.

They missed the chance - for a Community Death Battle.

We have Zuko vs Shouto Todoroki instead. This certainly reminds people that Carnage should have blitzed Lucy before she could do anything with her vectors. As many people think Zuko could blitz Shouto before the Fire-Ice guy could throw anything at the Fire Lord. Then Zuko has better battle experience and experience against people who can target his weaknesses. Then he has experience fighting people much stronger.

Regarding All Might not being voiced by Chris Sabat... Does Sabat have contractual issues or limitations regarding voicing his characters outside official dubs? I remember, for example, that in Dragon Ball Abridged something like that was the reason they couldn't get an official VA to work on their characters, even briefly.

Maybe, Sabat can provide voice work, as long as it is for a character he isn't the dub actor of.

ZephyrosOmega said:
https://www.deviantart.com/comments/1/815017391/4798434625I thought this might be interesting for people. This is from Strunton, and a response to my Sasuke vs Hiei blog. It clears up a lot of stuff about the fight and honestly, makes me a lot less worried for Yagi VS. Gai.
So basically Screwattack "only" wanked YYHS verse and did not downplay Naruto verse so that Gai MAY still have multi-continent or even Moon+ AP against All Might...

Wait. How much is Might Guy above this High 6-A feat yield? Still below this yield. Worry stays.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Does anybody know if Wolverine still has his Adamantium skeleton? I know he still has Adamantium Claws, but i was wondering about his skeleton.
Yes, Pietro, Wolverine still has an adamantium skeleton.

ZephyrosOmega said:
damn what did po ever do to DB
Migue79 said:
That's, uh, a big oof for Po.
Poor Danny Rand he has no idea.

And surprisingly quite many peeps know how strong POD Po is. Like the movie Po is the most commonly known Po and that is only some MCB level threat.

Sorvoe551 said:
According to us, Iron Fist is 7-A max. Po is still 8-A, so he'll be destroyed, but Iron Fist isn't as powerful as 4-C
Now I need to know the star level fist that can win against the country to continent Finger Hold

Jasonsith said:
Sorvoe551 said:
According to us, Iron Fist is 7-A max. Po is still 8-A, so he'll be destroyed, but Iron Fist isn't as powerful as 4-C
Now I need to know the star level fist that can win against the country to continent Finger Hold
5-A tiers on here scale to 4-C stuff from Mister Miracle, or Miracle Man or whatever it was

ZephyrosOmega said:
I guess closer to 4-B, really. He one-shot Colossus and Skaar
Just looked into this stuff out of curiosity.

The instance with Skaar was in New Avengers (2010) Issue 20. Skaar was knocked back by the hit (which is a matter of weight, not durability), but got up immediately with no indication that he was damaged at all.

As for Colossus, did a quick search, and the only instance I could find of him and Iron Fist fighting was in Iron Fist (1975) Issue 15. Same as with Skaar, the hit knocked him back, but he got back up right away without showing any injury.

So, unless there's some other instance of him clearly doing actual damage to them, he probably doesn't scale.

Speedyroj said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
I guess closer to 4-B, really. He one-shot Colossus and Skaar
Just looked into this stuff out of curiosity.
The instance with Skaar was in New Avengers (2010) Issue 20. Skaar was knocked back by the hit (which is a matter of weight, not durability), but got up immediately with no indication that he was damaged at all.

As for Colossus, did a quick search, and the only instance I could find of him and Iron Fist fighting was in Iron Fist (1975) Issue 15. Same as with Skaar, the hit knocked him back, but he got back up right away without showing any injury.

So, unless there's some other instance of him clearly doing actual damage to them, he probably doesn't scale.
Good job. Victory by "physical BFR". Makes me want to wank for Danny.

Back