• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Six Discussion Thread (11) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Tipper17 said:
Where they had all might and Might guy sitting in terms of stats?
Ep 119 spoilers
All Might in his prime was placed at Small Country Level, as they calced one of his feats in the gigaton range, as well as Gigantomachia's. Might Guy was placed at Multi-Continent level from scaling him to Naruto's moon bust.

Ep 119 spoilers
All Might in his prime was placed at Small Country Level, as they calced one of his feats in the gigaton range, as well as Gigantomachia's. Might Guy was placed at Multi-Continent level from scaling him to Naruto's moon bust.
Wat about speed?

Tipper17 said:
Ep 119 spoilers
Wat about speed?
High Hypersonic and MHS+

Ep 119 spoilers
Does anyone find it actually normal that Might Guy is 5-C by scaling to Naruto in strength and durability but is only referred to as "massively above MHS+" by being much faster than Kakashi Hatake and not straight relativistic for dodging truth seeking balls from Madara Uchiha?
Ep 120 spoilers
I read rumors that Crona is the someone whose back is exploding(?) with spikes in the silhouette... Can anyone compare that silhouette to the original picture (of whoever the character is)? Really thanks.
And I read rumors that she would be torturing Carnage (Marvel Comics) as if Carnage is not downplayed enough. But Shiro (Deadman Wonderland) or Ganta Igarashi vs Crona may actually be interesting (and likely less stompy).

Also, has Liam not proved Danny Phantom stomped Jake Long so hard in so many ways? Throw in Yusuke Urameshi or even Magneto (Marvel Comics) already.

Ep 120 spoilers

Sindel is probably fighting Silver Banshee or Black Canary.

Obi Wan? Awesome, but not sure who he'd fight.

Another DBZ character? ****...

Miles is cool

Danny Phantom better not fight JL

I wonder what they'll call Crona since they never reveal their gender in the manga. Sure, they go with "he" in the english dub and I doubt they'll address it, but battle of the blood benders should be fun

Car should be faster and has that mind manip or whatever and possession or something by just plugging his tentacles into them, but Crona has the casually higher AP and Durability so Car capitalizing on his speed + hax would be his only viable option just like against Lucy last time.

Similarly, this also means there might be a huge debate over who wins, although Crona don't got the same ability to exploit Carnage's weaknesses that Lucy did as well as doesn't have invisible tentacles.

Unironically, this makes more thematic sense than Captain America vs Batman imo

I suggested it as a joke because I'm almost positive that they'd downplay Steven to like, Subsonic, and Wall Level or something

Considering the last time they used a character like Ryuko was with Ivy Valentine, I doubt they'll throw in such a skimpy character ever again. I love Ryuko, but I doubt they'd risk the demonetization chance

It only seems like that because the same guy kept posting his request. As for most requested opponents for Beerus, the two opponents that I've constantly seen be requested are Arceus and Dark Phoenix.

Arceus I can see but I don't buy dark Phoenix as one of his most requested opponent

SEASON 7 SPOILERS

Yeah, why Danny vs Jake?!? They have NOTHING apart from heroes who transform. HURR DURR, OPTIMUS PRIME VS CHARIZARD, THEY BOTH TRANSFORM!!!! |}

So basically Screwattack more or less rectified this feat and applied the 60x multiplier to derive Prime All Might.

And they used eos base teenager Naruto's moon piercing tanking (at least 480 billion megatons of TNT) as the rough AP estimate of Might Guy.

Season 7 spoilers
Next season will start ~ 26 Jan 2020, will be bi-weekly (?) and will stretch for 20 episodes (which means it's gonna end in like October unless some 10-12 episode DBX is inserted)
A bunch of characters were shown, those include Spider-Man (Miles Morales), Beerus, Danny Phantom, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Sindel and someone whose back is exploding(?) with spikes... Cannot 100% confirm it is Crona but people tend to believe that is without comparing the poses.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Teen Heroes, plus they hav ea popular rivalry.
Not all rivalries are good and justifiable, because if so, we will get Bendy vs Cuphead and that makes NO SENSE. Also, teen heroes? Do you know how weak of a connection that is? There's so many teen heroes in fiction, so why those two?

Back